Author Topic: DUBCNN: Glasses Malone - I Get Doe Feat. The Cataracs (Audio)  (Read 1176 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com

The long awaited song "I Get Doe" by Glasses Malone is finally here! After his previous efforts with songs like "Certified", "Haterz", and "Sun Come Up", Malone releases another single off his upcoming album "Beach Cruiser". The song features The Cataracs, who also produced the track. The crossover appeal is definitely there, so let's see what this song can do for Glasses and the West Coast. The accompanying video has been filmed yesterday at an all day, high budget shoot in downtown Los Angeles. Look for some behind the scenes footage to drop on Dubcnn in the next few of days.

In the mean time, check out the new song "I Get Doe" by clicking on the link below:

Glasses Malone - I Get Doe Feat. The Cataracs

"Beach Cruiser" is scheduled to be released in June.

<a href="http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2010/april/glasses_malone_-_i_get_doe_(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=glasses-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? <br />quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? <br />width=?323? height=?180?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2010/april/glasses_malone_-_i_get_doe_(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=glasses-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? <br />quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? <br />width=?323? height=?180?</a>

DOWNLOAD: http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2010/april/glasses_malone_feat_the_cataracs_-_i_get_doe_(dubcnn).mp3

« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 10:24:38 PM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Avalanche

Re: DUBCNN: Glasses Malone - I Get Doe Feat. The Cataracs (Audio)
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 10:32:55 PM »
Catchy song, but I dont really see this doing well on the charts. I hope I eat my own words though.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 11:26:10 PM »
thumbs up

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 03:49:56 AM »
Not bad, but I don't think it will be that big hit. Easily better than his last single with Birdman, Rick Ross & T-Pain though.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 04:20:13 AM »
Wow, this is really nice. I mean his previous 3 singles weren't so bad either but they sounded too much like your typical South single and they weren't distinctive as this one is for a Westcoast artist.

yourdead

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 04:33:52 AM »
Dope....I can't wait for the album!

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 06:46:39 AM »
Wow, this is really nice. I mean his previous 3 singles weren't so bad either but they sounded too much like your typical South single and they weren't distinctive as this one is for a Westcoast artist.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

The_Offence

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2010, 07:10:37 AM »
this is dope,this would be a huge single for somebody like wayne, jeezy,T.I but i dot see it doing anything for glasses, for glasses to get people to pay attention to this track he needs somebody like eminem on this track ...anything with em on it is a sure hit, white people love that dude and will support anything he's on even if its wack

i love this track
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 07:13:11 AM by The_Offence »

Matty

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2010, 07:42:10 AM »
hmmmm....gonna have to go against the popular opinion on this. glasses is good but the beat itself sounds like it came straight off timbaland's poppy shock value 2. not my kind of vibe but i really liked the smooth sounds of 'sun come up' and 'sixty million dollar flow' was damn tight. 'certified' remains his best mainstream single to date, by a considerable distance. hope he can put the album out some day though, it's been a while...

The_Offence

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2010, 08:34:22 AM »
hmmmm....gonna have to go against the popular opinion on this. glasses is good but the beat itself sounds like it came straight off timbaland's poppy shock value 2. not my kind of vibe but i really liked the smooth sounds of 'sun come up' and 'sixty million dollar flow' was damn tight. 'certified' remains his best mainstream single to date, by a considerable distance. hope he can put the album out some day though, it's been a while...
 did you read glasses interview ? he said until he comes out with a hit record cash money wont push the record, now if you niggaz took the time to sit back and think about what a hit record these days sound like you would understand why he's taking this route ? yes it sound like some poppy bullshit but 95% of hit records is some poppy bullshit.. you know what i find funny about niggaz like you you support snoop who has been doing poppy singles for years and nobody has a problem with it but when somebody like glass does it its a problem.

you niggas forget this man is the king of poppy garbage singles while he still gets love for them and you niggaz hate on other rappers that do i, you dudes vote for dukes shit on the count down but hate on down south niggaz singles, there's a double stranded with some of you fans

« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 08:37:33 AM by The_Offence »

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2010, 08:45:11 AM »

Matty

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2010, 09:05:24 AM »
 did you read glasses interview ? he said until he comes out with a hit record cash money wont push the record, now if you niggaz took the time to sit back and think about what a hit record these days sound like you would understand why he's taking this route ? yes it sound like some poppy bullshit but 95% of hit records is some poppy bullshit.. you know what i find funny about niggaz like you you support snoop who has been doing poppy singles for years and nobody has a problem with it but when somebody like glass does it its a problem.

you niggas forget this man is the king of poppy garbage singles while he still gets love for them and you niggaz hate on other rappers that do i, you dudes vote for dukes shit on the count down but hate on down south niggaz singles, there's a double stranded with some of you fans

i read the interview before. i still preferred some of his other singles, even from a mainstream, pop appeal perspective. a hit record can be a lot of things, but doesn't seem like this a good thread to give genuine, honest feedback. people seem a bit touchy, ready to call anyone a 'hater' :P

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2010, 09:15:22 AM »
I like it and I'm one of G Malone's biggest critics

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2010, 09:42:14 AM »
radio friendly garbage