Author Topic: Game & Justin Timberlake - Aint No Doubt  (Read 4004 times)

Matty

Re: Game & Justin Timberlake - Aint No Doubt
« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2010, 12:28:46 AM »
aint no doubt this is a shitty track :-X

i mean it's not terrible or anything, justin singing on a funky beat, but it's far from even being a good spin on that particular formula. the beat is a bit too simplistic.

game polled his fans and the overwhelming response was for a DRE produced single. no doubt his fans won't be pleased with this and it isn't good enough to make waves with the other crowd either. epic fail coming methinks, which will be signalled when RED is delayed again.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • P
« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2010, 12:32:53 AM »
Even if it would take for a while, Game really should wait for Dre to help him out. For real for real, all the leaked shit is real weak.

Luckily all the old shit was scrapped.. and these 2 Pharrell joints all in all are good.. Must be Me = dope . this = okay.

I think we have only heard 2 songs from the album.. So there is plenty of songs that could be bangin!

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2010, 12:38:19 AM »
This is not that great of a track.....better yet definitely not catastrophic.

Game has not tweeted anything on his twitter or promoted it (When he is always talking on his twitter), so I am thinking that either

1- this version is not final - the real one will come out soon.....Wasn't the song called "energy" anyways?
or
2- its still 2 months before the album comes out. maybe like 3 weeks before the album comes out - release the dre club banger???
or
3-This is it...the actual final single. Which in this case, I am disappointed. come on Game? I thought he had some of the best ears for beats. Even some songs on Red Room are better than this.

I am a Game fan...but come on my nigga!!

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • P
« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2010, 12:51:26 AM »
This is not that great of a track.....better yet definitely not catastrophic.

Game has not tweeted anything on his twitter or promoted it (When he is always talking on his twitter), so I am thinking that either

1- this version is not final - the real one will come out soon.....Wasn't the song called "energy" anyways?
or
2- its still 2 months before the album comes out. maybe like 3 weeks before the album comes out - release the dre club banger???
or
3-This is it...the actual final single. Which in this case, I am disappointed. come on Game? I thought he had some of the best ears for beats. Even some songs on Red Room are better than this.

I am a Game fan...but come on my nigga!!

yeah he always had the best ear for beats. but this isnt a horrible beat. Only if you talk bout Game standards.. :D

Mietek23

« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2010, 01:19:35 AM »
WTF is that?  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( sound like a super mario :o

LMAO, that was my first thought when I played this trash :D   THIS ALBUM IS GOING TO SUCK MAJOR DICK.

lol... back to I rep the west by Ice Cube

Co-sign :)

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #130 on: April 28, 2010, 01:20:44 AM »
Best leak from the album was Turn Out the Lights, produced by Tim and Bob. Only song I genuinely liked.

that's the song i like most as well

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #131 on: April 28, 2010, 01:22:48 AM »
<a href="http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2010/april/game_feat_justin_timberlake_-_aint_no_doubt_about_it_(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=game.jpg&amp;auto=1? <br />quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? <br />width=?323? height=?180?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2010/april/game_feat_justin_timberlake_-_aint_no_doubt_about_it_(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=game.jpg&amp;auto=1? <br />quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? <br />width=?323? height=?180?</a>

http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/game-aintnodoubtaboutit/

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

melbourne

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #132 on: April 28, 2010, 01:38:27 AM »
This is nothing to what we are used to from Game, but it aint as bad as half of yall make it out to be, but yet again, i can see where your coming from...

American Dream >>> Aint No Doubt About It

Portugoal

« Reply #133 on: April 28, 2010, 04:14:23 AM »
ok, now I have a 2nd reason not to buy this album

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #134 on: April 28, 2010, 04:19:09 AM »
Sounds like something the faggot rappers (Drake, BOB, Lupe, Wale etc.) would get away with. It's ok, not the worst song but definitely not something I would bang on the regular.

Matty

« Reply #135 on: April 28, 2010, 04:24:23 AM »

Portugoal

« Reply #136 on: April 28, 2010, 04:25:49 AM »
Sounds like something the faggot rappers (Drake, BOB, Lupe, Wale etc.) would get away with. It's ok, not the worst song but definitely not something I would bang on the regular.

Game is sort of a faggot as well. He has an LA tattoo on his face, he works with Justin Timberlake, he has a song with Fergie and he wears pink chains.

If that's not enough his "LAX" album had faggot written all over it.

Westdog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • We$tSide
« Reply #137 on: April 28, 2010, 04:27:05 AM »
And what we have?? 6 pages of hate!
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #138 on: April 28, 2010, 04:27:15 AM »
Sounds like something the faggot rappers (Drake, BOB, Lupe, Wale etc.) would get away with.

grow up man, just because they ain't your musical taste doesn't mean they are "faggot rappers"

moving on ...

i dont usually comment on an album before it drops, but from the tracks Game has put out for this album, I'm thinking it isn't gonna touch his first couple albums. maybe the Dre tracks will save it, maybe most the leaked tracks won't even be on the album ... but I can't listen to any track bar maybe 'Big Money' and even that was no 'One Blood'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #139 on: April 28, 2010, 04:31:15 AM »
Sounds like something the faggot rappers (Drake, BOB, Lupe, Wale etc.) would get away with.

grow up man, just because they ain't your musical taste doesn't mean they are "faggot rappers"

moving on ...

i dont usually comment on an album before it drops, but from the tracks Game has put out for this album, I'm thinking it isn't gonna touch his first couple albums. maybe the Dre tracks will save it, maybe most the leaked tracks won't even be on the album ... but I can't listen to any track bar maybe 'Big Money' and even that was no 'One Blood'
lol I'm just stating how it is. Kanye & them don't resemble faggots?? Oh & I actually like Lupe but sometimes dude is suspect, don't turn this into a thing where I'm "hating". It's like that & I'm gonna speak on a rapper I like if he does something stupid. I'm never biased, I was when I was 17 :P
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 04:35:13 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

Portugoal

« Reply #140 on: April 28, 2010, 04:33:41 AM »

moving on ...

lol I'm just stating how it is. Kanye & them don't resemble faggots??

Game is as much of a faggot as all of those you mentioned in your posts.

westside159

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #141 on: April 28, 2010, 04:35:03 AM »
damn this song is weak lol     for real not feelin it at all .

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #142 on: April 28, 2010, 04:38:26 AM »

moving on ...

lol I'm just stating how it is. Kanye & them don't resemble faggots??

Game is as much of a faggot as all of those you mentioned in your posts.
Them dudes wear tight jeans haha but yeah I never praised all of Game's moves & actions. I disagree with ALOT of shit he's done. In saying "faggot rappers" I mean rappers dressing in tight jeans & acting like they're the new Mos Defs & Talib Kwelis.

Matty

« Reply #143 on: April 28, 2010, 04:52:53 AM »

6 pages of hate? maybe its just some negative opinions and some idiot trying to pass that off as 'hate' again. please, give us a break.

westside159

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #144 on: April 28, 2010, 05:06:35 AM »
i can tell this album isnt gonna be good , Cube's new album has hope for it .  well see

Paul

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Salute
« Reply #145 on: April 28, 2010, 05:30:42 AM »
This and It must be me are really poor. I'm losing interest.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Westdog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • We$tSide
« Reply #146 on: April 28, 2010, 05:35:26 AM »

6 pages of hate? maybe its just some negative opinions and some idiot trying to pass that off as 'hate' again. please, give us a break.

or 6 pages of negative opinions.Not important. I mean that 6 pages is too much for only negative opinion
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Paul

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Salute
« Reply #147 on: April 28, 2010, 05:37:39 AM »

or 6 pages of negative opinions.Not important. I mean that 6 pages is too much for only negative opinion

shit tracks are gonna get negative opinions.
funkyfreshintheflesh

Mista Rosa

« Reply #148 on: April 28, 2010, 05:38:01 AM »
This and It must be me are really poor. I'm losing interest.

i was hyped but now i have seriously lost my interest too. But we'll see!
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #149 on: April 28, 2010, 05:50:26 AM »
There's always at least one dope song on his albums but you should expect at least 3 to 4 for R.E.D.  Additionally, I'm sure there will be some decent leftovers.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks