Author Topic: "Turntable Situations" by Ind3cisiv3  (Read 152 times)

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
"Turntable Situations" by Ind3cisiv3
« on: December 07, 2002, 10:24:01 AM »
Chorus :

Lost control for about 4 months, it all turned for the worse/
Felt like i was the only one going through this trauma, felt like a curse/
Had the power, and the right frame of mind, to put my enemies in a funeral hurse/
Watchin' my friends fade quicker than forgotten memories, watched them all dispurse/
If only they could of seen through my eyes, and the life i had to lead, found out how much it hurts/

Verse 1 of 1 :  

As i looked at myself in the mirror, i wonder how people see me and how i react to the problem at hand/
Seeing me change my ways more times than wind directions, constant mood swings like the shiftin' of sand/
Then at night, on my own, lookin' into space, shoutin' louder than a fighter jets engines or a marchin' band/
No one could stop the trauma that would soon reach me, they only make it worse, is this what god planned?/
Watchin the two halfs of my life tear each other apart, felt like a movie, and i had the front seats/
No matter how much i called their names to stop, the arguements tor the roof off, neither would except defeat/
As world war three, made me evacuate my home, the grudge's grew stronger, as my life got stuck on repeat/
Wished i could of taken the memory back as it was faulty, "maam, could i change this?", but i wasn't given a reciept/
I'm findin' it hard to get through all this on my own, even though i have everyone around me, their not feelin' what im feelin'/
If only they could see how hard it is to put on a face over another one, covering up the bad times, wont make it go away, i need heelin'/
So to sacrafice my broken heart for the event in which my life would take me, to another place of refuge, this meant i was leavin'/
All other issues where makin' me struggle, i felt like fallin' to the ground, beg for forgiveness for what i havent done, i was believin'/

Chorus :  

Lost control for about 4 months., it all turned for the worse/
Felt like i was the only one going through this trauma, felt like a curse/
Had the power, and the right frame of mind, to put my enemies in a funeral hurse/
Watchin' my friends fade quicker than forgotten memories, watched them all dispurse/
If only they could of seen through my eyes, and the life i had to lead, found out how much it hurts/

-- I went through a bad time in my life, but kept goin' strong, held on to that dream, and pulled my self through!

Feedback please!

IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:"Turntable Situations" by Ind3cisiv3
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2002, 11:33:03 AM »
I don't know what exactly it's about, what I do know is that you didn't post for a few months...I felt this spit, lyrically it was simplistic, but I felt it

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2002, 01:58:01 PM »
Man.. I know what the shit was about and the way you put the whole situation in2 a rhyme was awesome. I felt it, and as my homie said it was simplistic.. But you expressed yourself really well!

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2002, 03:57:14 AM »
Aiight thanx homies... anyone else got some feedback, this kinda important to me, want people to finally see what i went through,

basically, to cut about a 4month story short, my life turned round did a 360, fucked my emotions, sent em skyrocketin', my family broke up into two different segments of reality!

I was torn between both parts!

Feedback Please!

IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2002, 02:27:51 PM »
hey, nice shit. I like some deep shit like that regardless of how simplistic it may be. dont matter as long as the delivery is good.

wheres verse 2 n 3? this might make a good song dawg.

keep blessin
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2002, 12:14:26 PM »
Thanx, well im hopin to do an audio version of it, but i dont know when tho, maybe i should start by gettin a mic!

Thanx Illicit, long time homies never stop rydin with me! :)

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2002, 12:20:26 PM »
dope shit homeboy,.......i like dat deep ish

can ya drop sum feedback on ya boy tho....times are hard

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2002, 03:07:53 PM »
man if you get a mic, holla I'd love to collab in this one. those the type of topics where I can write anecdotes to lol. think bout it. dont have tah tho.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer