Author Topic: "I smoke weed all damn day..."  (Read 407 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
"I smoke weed all damn day..."
« on: May 27, 2010, 05:19:57 PM »
Really?!

Does it seem like some of the muthafuckas on this website are bullshittin? lol. Yeah a lotta people smoke...no big deal really. But the amount of people on this forum talkin about "I smoke so much weed", "Im high all day", "Im blazed right now" is ridiculous lol.  I dunno if muhafuckas think it makes u cool to tell everybody u smoke. But damn...it aint 9th grade lol If u smoke....smoke. But dont nobody else give a damn lol It aint an after school special and muhafuckas who talk about how much they smoke...usually smoke the least. Its like masturbation in a way....lol

Im just sayin...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

G.O.D. Pt. III

Re: "I smoke weed all damn day..."
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 06:02:33 PM »
i don't understand this thread. maybe it's because i'm high  8)
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tgcK_ctvaZI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tgcK_ctvaZI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-CZe5SrVHaA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-CZe5SrVHaA</a>

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 06:13:54 PM »
I feel you Daygo, a majority are attention whores.

Blasphemy

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 07:21:32 PM »
I feel you Daygo, a majority are attention whores.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2010, 07:30:48 PM »
i don't understand this thread. maybe it's because i'm high  8)

lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 08:27:00 PM »
lol...how is smoking weed like masturbation in a way?

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2010, 10:34:16 PM »
Really?!

Does it seem like some of the muthafuckas on this website are bullshittin? lol. Yeah a lotta people smoke...no big deal really. But the amount of people on this forum talkin about "I smoke so much weed", "Im high all day", "Im blazed right now" is ridiculous lol.  I dunno if muhafuckas think it makes u cool to tell everybody u smoke. But damn...it aint 9th grade lol If u smoke....smoke. But dont nobody else give a damn lol It aint an after school special and muhafuckas who talk about how much they smoke...usually smoke the least. Its like masturbation in a way....lol

Im just sayin...
I Agree. I smoke, but I don't feel the need to announce it to everyone. I'm high a lot of the time, but no one even suspects it or bothers me about it, which is how I prefer it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2010, 12:34:31 AM »
the last time i thought smoking weed was "cool" was when i was in like 7th grade, chillin on the football field during PE keeping trucha for bitch ass security.   

ahhhhh....good times.  :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Bananas

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2010, 01:16:07 AM »
Being high all day sucks.

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2010, 01:42:11 AM »
who cares. i smoke weed everyday and i dont think its cool to do so power to all who do

Bananas

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2010, 02:33:44 AM »
who cares. i smoke weed everyday and i dont think its cool to do so power to all who do

don't you think though as someone who's actually in touch with the real world and smokes all day you should be big brother to the stoners who are still trying to figure out life?

And by that I mean the LAMB crew of the world who think its cool to spend all day smoking weed while getting nothing accomplished out of some misplaced sense of rebellion and dependence on rap lyrics?

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2010, 02:45:44 AM »
It's much cooler to brag about snorting lines of coke;  with prostitutes  :o  8) 8)
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Bananas

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2010, 03:56:03 AM »
It's much cooler to brag about snorting lines of coke;  with prostitutes  :o  8) 8)

Grown men in the house  :raisetheroof:

ikke

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2010, 04:54:59 AM »
that's pathetic indeed

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2010, 05:20:29 AM »
hahaha thats whats up !

The D.O.C and

Geesta

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2010, 05:44:10 AM »

or what about putting a zanny bar in a hookers vagina and letting her queef it out into your mouth...

8)

Big B

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2010, 07:48:16 AM »
i dont smoke pot

westsiderider323

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2010, 09:25:13 AM »

or what about putting a zanny bar in a hookers vagina and letting her queef it out into your mouth...

8)

HAHAHAHA

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2010, 09:46:13 AM »
im sure the people that keep going on like " i smoke everyday" on this forum ARE in 9th grade.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Elano

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2010, 10:22:08 AM »

8)

HAHAHAHA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2010, 10:30:06 AM »

People who say they dont masturbate...more then likely masturbate the most. People who say they smoke a lot of weed...more then likely smoke the least.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2010, 10:40:11 AM »

its all about guiding the youth...lol

Big B

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2010, 10:48:35 AM »

People who say they dont masturbate...more then likely masturbate the most. People who say they smoke a lot of weed...more then likely smoke the least.
i masturbate alot.

i dont smoke pot.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2010, 11:31:23 AM »

it isnt like smoking weed all day is some fucking badge of honor. lol

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2010, 12:36:36 PM »

it isnt like smoking weed all day is some fucking badge of honor. lol

I know right. But I guess when your a kid or somethin....and you listen to a lot of rap...and you join a WestCoast rap message board....somehow you think it makes you closer to your favorite rapper lol

I remember a while back I worked out in the suburbs...and these kids that worked with me knew where I was from. They would ask me shit like..."so what do all the gangstas do.....I bet they just sit back all day and drink 40's and get high huh?!" lol. I figured I wouldnt ruin their dreams of what its like to be a gangsta...so just said yeah...."they just sit around and get high and drunk....all day....everyday. Nothin else...just that shit..." lol