Author Topic: Badazz vs. Warren G (Twitter beef)  (Read 9320 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Badazz vs. Warren G (Twitter beef)
« Reply #180 on: February 09, 2011, 02:28:48 PM »
All I know is that Bad Azz was tight as fuck on the "What We Go Through" track off Take A Look Over Your Shoulder in 97.  That version was a lot better than the DPG version I only recently heard.

...for some reason some of Bad Azz lyrics to that track still just pop in my head sometimes even to this day. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Okka

« Reply #181 on: February 09, 2011, 02:42:21 PM »
I remember when Kurupt was back with Death Row and he didn't do shit when Spider Loc and others jumped Bad Azz in Las Vegas. Now that's "family" for you. It's funny how these dudes always say they real friends and shit but they don't even have each others numbers and can't get in contact with each other. Shit, even Tray Deee said that him and Kurupt ain't never been good friends or nothin' like that.

Lunatic

« Reply #182 on: February 09, 2011, 02:43:13 PM »
A lot of people let fame get to they head. Start actin' hollywood.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #183 on: February 09, 2011, 02:44:55 PM »
All I know is that Bad Azz was tight as fuck on the "What We Go Through" track off Take A Look Over Your Shoulder in 97.  That version was a lot better than the DPG version I only recently heard.

...for some reason some of Bad Azz lyrics to that track still just pop in my head sometimes even to this day. 

are you using a tight verse to justify bad azz acting like an attention starved groupie right now?

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #184 on: February 09, 2011, 04:27:15 PM »
Bad Azz Vs. Kurupt :
     REVISTED
           :P

Bad Azz ft. Konflict - Talkin' Bout U (Kurupt, Suge Knight, Spider-Loc Diss)
http://hulkshare.com/4aehkfcvcrps

Daz ft. Bad Azz - U Ain't Shit (Suge Knight, Kurupt, Ja Rule Diss)
http://hulkshare.com/ylgf2ps53i2q

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurupt - Row Rider Intro (Daz, Bad Azz, Soopafly Diss)
http://hulkshare.com/xj1krwcdlot6

Kurupt - Ride On (Daz, Bad Azz, Soopafly Diss)
http://hulkshare.com/45leplv76oac

Spider-Loc ft. Kurupt - Slap Dat Azz (Bad Azz Diss)
http://hulkshare.com/ph8hlf1m6vo1

Lil' Kurupt ft. Kurupt - Oz / Lil' Kurupt Mix (Bad Azz, Soopafly, Daz, Snoop Dogg Diss) DJ Strong
http://hulkshare.com/s1hahv41gkng

bouli77

« Reply #185 on: February 09, 2011, 05:23:50 PM »
bad azz has a history for turning against his people... he had a fallout with daz in 98 because he talked too much shit about daz's women, he talked about it in an old dubcnn interview i believe... daz was supposed to appear on Word On Tha streetz, but because of that altercation was removed from the record...

bad azz is just that type of dude that likes to talk and run his mouth a lot. that's just how he is. now twitter is giving him the media to showcase that to the world, but this ain't new. it makes him look like an attention whore though. Bad Azz's career has foundered a while ago, it's a shame cause he definitely got skillz

lol @ people who said Bad Azz didn't write his own lyrics. may be he hasn't written all his lyrics. he is still a lyrical rapper who wrote most of his shit and came up with his own concepts and rhymes, very articulate with a precise enunciation. the most lyrical dude out of the DPG (not very hard), with Tray Deee & Kurupt. and of course he has written for Snoop, Daz, and Warren G, just to name a few... it is DOCUMENTED on album booklets... Snoop shouts him as his ghostwriter on NLTD, Warren G confirmed it in interviews... Daz's I'd Rather Lie 2 ya was a Bad Azz song that Daz liked so much he asked for it... by the way i'm lookin for the original bad azz track is someone has it. i used to have it but lost it ages ago. as for the Wrong idea hook, it makes sense he didnt write it since it's bad azz singing it, and it's an interpolation from cameo's single life... this is not a credible piece of evidence.

and Warren G's never been lyrical for shit... don't get me wrong i love warren to death but come on, no one can seriously assert that Warren G is lyrical... he's a laid back rapper with style but his penmanship is average at best... like Daz he's a beatmaker first and foremost, so it's fairly normal that he has to resort to using ghostwriters.

smh @ Warren & Fred's feud though... it's sad really. based on interviews Warren seems to be very bitter... he has aged like crazy... lookin down and out. i guess he totally lost it even though he can come with fire from time to time. Fredwreck seems to be a well-rounded, educated dude... he's poised in interviews... he seems rather wise. as far as his craft, he's very well connected and keeps it moving, unlike the g-child, and he still comes up with creative stuff. gotta give him that.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #186 on: February 09, 2011, 06:08:46 PM »

acgrundy

« Reply #187 on: February 09, 2011, 07:06:45 PM »
bad azz has a history for turning against his people... he had a fallout with daz in 98 because he talked too much shit about daz's women, he talked about it in an old dubcnn interview i believe... daz was supposed to appear on Word On Tha streetz, but because of that altercation was removed from the record...

bad azz is just that type of dude that likes to talk and run his mouth a lot. that's just how he is. now twitter is giving him the media to showcase that to the world, but this ain't new. it makes him look like an attention whore though. Bad Azz's career has foundered a while ago, it's a shame cause he definitely got skillz

lol @ people who said Bad Azz didn't write his own lyrics. may be he hasn't written all his lyrics. he is still a lyrical rapper who wrote most of his shit and came up with his own concepts and rhymes, very articulate with a precise enunciation. the most lyrical dude out of the DPG (not very hard), with Tray Deee & Kurupt. and of course he has written for Snoop, Daz, and Warren G, just to name a few... it is DOCUMENTED on album booklets... Snoop shouts him as his ghostwriter on NLTD, Warren G confirmed it in interviews... Daz's I'd Rather Lie 2 ya was a Bad Azz song that Daz liked so much he asked for it... by the way i'm lookin for the original bad azz track is someone has it. i used to have it but lost it ages ago. as for the Wrong idea hook, it makes sense he didnt write it since it's bad azz singing it, and it's an interpolation from cameo's single life... this is not a credible piece of evidence.

and Warren G's never been lyrical for shit... don't get me wrong i love warren to death but come on, no one can seriously assert that Warren G is lyrical... he's a laid back rapper with style but his penmanship is average at best... like Daz he's a beatmaker first and foremost, so it's fairly normal that he has to resort to using ghostwriters.

smh @ Warren & Fred's feud though... it's sad really. based on interviews Warren seems to be very bitter... he has aged like crazy... lookin down and out. i guess he totally lost it even though he can come with fire from time to time. Fredwreck seems to be a well-rounded, educated dude... he's poised in interviews... he seems rather wise. as far as his craft, he's very well connected and keeps it moving, unlike the g-child, and he still comes up with creative stuff. gotta give him that.

what is going on between warren g and fred wreck?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #188 on: February 09, 2011, 07:39:34 PM »

the only artists Bad partially wrote for on DPG i think, were Warren G (i shot the sheriff) and Snoop (sunshine, midnite love, just dippin).
Daz just took a few records - "whatcu talkin about", id rather lie 2 ya - and did his own versions. those are not really customized lyrics.
and the stuff he wrote for Snoop, was more like parts or polishment i think.

Bad azz is known to be a very humble dude, i dont think he is attention-whoring. just speakin his mind, bein real..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #189 on: February 09, 2011, 07:41:20 PM »
lol @ all the warren g dickriders hating BA
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Elano

« Reply #190 on: February 09, 2011, 10:13:35 PM »
what is going on between warren g and fred wreck?

bouli77

« Reply #191 on: February 10, 2011, 12:12:57 AM »

Paul

« Reply #192 on: February 10, 2011, 05:12:17 AM »
Round 3....Bad Azz against Kurupt

@kurupt_gotti I bet yo hollywood azz gon act like I'm wrong if I start , blastn yo funny azz ways !! Ol' friend in mi face azz nigga !!! about 2 hours ago via twidroyd

@kurupt_gotti oh btw stop acting like u mi homie cause we got mutual friends u !!! I tried to reach out to u , obviously u ain't mi homie. about 2 hours ago via twidroyd

@kurupt_gotti n if u hollywod , ur a hater too so please don't try to smut mi name to tha homies like uve done b4 I ain't mad jus a real 1 about 2 hours ago via twidroyd

Now y'all watch this nigga @kurupt_gotti make it like I'm tripn cause a mnth ago I ask him to call me cause we homies n nvr heard a fuck u? about 2 hours ago via twidroyd

Bu bu bu bu but wheres all my fweinds???

haha what a faggot bad azz is.
funkyfreshintheflesh

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #193 on: February 10, 2011, 05:55:02 AM »
All I know is that Bad Azz was tight as fuck on the "What We Go Through" track off Take A Look Over Your Shoulder in 97.  That version was a lot better than the DPG version I only recently heard.

are you using a tight verse to justify bad azz acting like an attention starved groupie right now?

No, you got me mixed up bro...  I was actually saying they were dope back in the day when they were homies, cause Warren G made a great beat, and Bad Azz spit fire over it, that track is a west coast classic for me... like I said man, for some reason that shit is in my subconscious to this day I hear lyrics pop up in my head from that song
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 05:56:47 AM by Infinite- African West Coastin' 2010 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #194 on: February 17, 2011, 10:27:52 AM »
Asked Bad Azz About This A Couple Days Ago On Facebook & Apparentley This Is "Ancient News"