Author Topic: Abortion  (Read 847 times)

HBKid_Jr

Abortion
« on: December 14, 2002, 10:30:40 PM »
whats ur opinion on it.  tha only time i think it should be used is in tha case of like rape or something extreme along those lines.  but when some teens r jus actin careless an BF gets his a  GF knocked up they should have to pay for there mistake

closetothalimit

Re:Abortion
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2002, 10:37:54 PM »
but if thats the price they have to pay they might just end up ruining their child's life if they arent ready mentally or finaically and that seems unfair to the child as they will be paying for their parents mistake

i personally believe abortion is fine, shit happens, like rape, but it could also just be a faulty condom and so on. its the woman's decision if she is ready to have a child or not, if ur not ready its unfair to the child so personally i support abortion for any women.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2002, 10:39:42 PM »
but if thats the price they have to pay they might just end up ruining their child's life if they arent ready mentally or finaically and that seems unfair to the child as they will be paying for their parents mistake

i personally believe abortion is fine, shit happens, like rape, but it could also just be a faulty condom and so on. its the woman's decision if she is ready to have a child or not, if ur not ready its unfair to the child so personally i support abortion for any women.
yea but u could always give tha kid up for adoption tho is ur 16 or 17

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2002, 11:45:00 PM »
It's the same as murder, if they gonna put people in prison for murder, then they oughta put people in prison for abortion.  It's unnatural, and it comes from Sexual Immorality.  

I'm a guy though, so it ain't my decision.  It's up to a girl to do whatever she thinks is right.  

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2002, 02:02:55 AM »
If i ever got a woman pregnant i wouldn't want her to have an abortion, unless it would somehow put her life at risk to go ahead with the pregnancy, but i will support a womans right to an abortion if they tried changing the law.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

OutSider

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2002, 02:18:34 AM »
i personally feel only if you are a women who has had an abortion or thought about having one... should decide rather or not abortion is right or not. I have met women who are prochoice to the core and they have never once worried about being pregnant or had an abortion. So how would they ever know that it is the right choice or not? How can they even tell another women if it is right when they dont even know the emotion setback women face after an abortion.
I knew this women who worked at an abortion clinic for 6 months. She would tell me horror stories about the women who would walk in and totally break down metally afterward. In the state of california you can have an abortion after the age of 13 without your parents finding out. all you need t do is bring somene over the age of 18 with you... easily can be a BF  or pimp from what she has told me... man i honestly feel abortion is murder but i also put myself in a scared girl or womens shoes... when i had a pregnancy scare over the summer alot of things poped into my mind and abortion was one of them. Honestly it wasnt the first thought just one of the hundreds that ran through my mind...

anyways... that my own opinion....

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2002, 02:26:44 AM »
i'm all for it if the circumstances arent right.. like for a schoolgirl that gets knocked up or thru victims of rape.

overall... peoples circumstances ultimately control things.

if they arent in a stable situation it might not be a good idea.

if you force or guilt trip someone into going thru with a pregnancy they dont want you run the risk of them resenting the child.

i say just let people do what they wanna do.

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2002, 03:01:23 AM »
^^ Yeah. What you said.  I have my own beliefs on it; if it was my choice, I would never under any circumstances do it.  But since it's not, I say let the girl do what she wants.  It's legal, so if she wants to, go ahead.  I'm not about imposing my beliefs on the general population, LOL

If it was my wife, I would probably try and convince her not to (as a matter of fact, this is, probably, the ONLY thing that I would get totally clear with a woman before I married her).  If it came down to it, I wouldn't marry a woman who would abort our kid.. and i'll talk about that with my fiance before we get married.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2002, 01:29:56 PM »
whats ur opinion on it.  tha only time i think it should be used is in tha case of like rape or something extreme along those lines.  but when some teens r jus actin careless an BF gets his a  GF knocked up they should have to pay for there mistake
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2002, 05:55:18 PM »
but when some teens r jus actin careless an BF gets his a  GF knocked up they should have to pay for there mistake

They shouldn't have to pay for a stupid mistake by ruining their lives...PeACe

EM28

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2002, 05:59:39 PM »

exactly, if you are going to have sex and don't want to have a baby you should wear a condom instead of getting someone pregnant and then having an abortion when the baby is born.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2002, 08:13:22 AM »
yeah think if u were in that situation..Would you want to ruin the rest of your life for a condom that broke..Seriously..I am for abortion because i have been in this situation before

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2002, 08:58:20 AM »
Yeah, well think if you were the baby, and your parents fucked around and made you, then killed you with a metal hook when you were a couple weeks old.  Which is worse, them being responsible for their actions, or death?  LOL put it in perspective, man.  

heyyou

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2002, 10:30:39 AM »
I dunno how i really feel about this.

Anyway another question is what do you think what rights the men have. Cos in the news many months ago in the uk, a woman wanted to have an abortion, but her former lover wanted to keep the baby. They took it to court i think, and the woman won the right to abort the baby. I feel sorry for the man.

One thing that pisses me off though is this equality thing, i'm all for equal rights for women, surely the man should have a right to keep the baby. If the woman wanted to keep the baby, she could and the man will have to pay child maintainance no matter what- they'll say the man helped create the baby therefore should be responsible for him/her, so why not the other way around? What's your thoughts on this?

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2002, 10:51:33 AM »
Man, I'll just sum my thoughts up in a nutshell.  God intended for us to have sex as man and wife, to be paired off together, 1 by 1.  Anything outside of ANY of that, is doomed to get all screwed up, where there is no clear answer.  Look at the ingredients.  Only have sex when you're married... that way, there are no bastard kids running around, there's no thoughts of abortion, because you're a family.  So the question wouldn't even exist.  

Man steps in, unfortunately, and messes it all up.  Look at everything we have that goes against god's plan, look what we're doing to a perfect world.  Think how perfect the world would be, what a beautiful place to live in, if we all did what the hell we're supposed to.  and what is that?  Think about it.  All we have to do is love people! That's it! If I loved a woman, TRULY loved her, I would want to marry her, and then, we would never have any problems, since we truly loved each other, and would do anything for each other.  We'd have kids, we wouldn't have to worry about rape, or murder, or anything horrible; because if everybody loved people like they're supposed to, there'd be nothing to worry about.  If I truly loved people, and I earned a million dollars, I'd keep the 30 grand a year I need to live, and give the rest to people who didn't earn it.  Nobody would take advantage of that, because, if they truly loved people, they would do their best to work their fair share....

god built a perfect world, all we had to do was be nice.  LOL LOOK HOW FRIEKIN SCREWED UP WE'VE MADE IT!