Author Topic: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will  (Read 9659 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Why White People (even in 2o1o) Still Don't Get/Know Hip Hop and never will
« Reply #120 on: September 15, 2010, 12:56:46 PM »
I won't even question Radiotube's intelligence cuz I really can't speak on that (I got an impression, though) but he's so fucking ignorant and close-minded that it would be a shame not to fuck with him on topics like this. :D

Actually, considering if you actually are from the hood, you're likely one of the very few here & you're also one of the very few who support shitty rap music, so in turn, maybe we shouldn't have Blacks from the hood speak on good & bad Hip Hop; clearly, you cannot tell the difference. :laugh:

Radiot, comment on this. Is it true that you know and get Hip Hop and listen to Gucci and Wocka Wocka Flame? How come?

"Becuz dey rep tha hood and i am tha hood, nuff said."

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #121 on: September 15, 2010, 01:14:02 PM »
this thread is emotional

Knett

• 'G'
« Reply #122 on: September 15, 2010, 01:32:27 PM »
so all wack rappers who are from the hood get a thumbs up because they have street cred? sorry but I just listen to good music.
By the way I wasn't talking about rock 'n roll, i was talking about raw rock, if you can't notice the difference between rock and rock and roll then it's no use having this discussion.
Anyways, I never said I know more about hip hop or think I know how you live in the U.S.

Come to think of it , I think I don't even wanna know hiphop the way you know it because I only know GOOD MUSIC. Not that hood shit. Who gives a fuck about the hood, you think hiphop is all about the hood? Come on man there are dozens of forms.. you can't even deny that.
The hood raps are actually the least interesting raps, because it's always about the same old shit. I see the west coast ever evolving and also the east coast, but there will always be those underdeveloped hoods that will be making the same shit over and over again.

Last thing I wanna say.. every classic rap artist who is still relevant now continues to evolve. Just saying. I'm not saying I don't like the old school shit but you gotta keep evolving to be relevant. I actually liked Jeezy when he first came up but that all white everything is terrible. People don't get a pass because they're from the hood, that's like saying Jay-Z was a drug dealer 20 years ago so he's got street cred.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/583-R_7V1iU</a>

Blasphemy

« Reply #123 on: September 15, 2010, 04:57:53 PM »
so all wack rappers who are from the hood get a thumbs up because they have street cred? sorry but I just listen to good music.
By the way I wasn't talking about rock 'n roll, i was talking about raw rock, if you can't notice the difference between rock and rock and roll then it's no use having this discussion.
Anyways, I never said I know more about hip hop or think I know how you live in the U.S.

Come to think of it , I think I don't even wanna know hiphop the way you know it because I only know GOOD MUSIC. Not that hood shit. Who gives a fuck about the hood, you think hiphop is all about the hood? Come on man there are dozens of forms.. you can't even deny that.
The hood raps are actually the least interesting raps, because it's always about the same old shit. I see the west coast ever evolving and also the east coast, but there will always be those underdeveloped hoods that will be making the same shit over and over again.

Last thing I wanna say.. every classic rap artist who is still relevant now continues to evolve. Just saying. I'm not saying I don't like the old school shit but you gotta keep evolving to be relevant. I actually liked Jeezy when he first came up but that all white everything is terrible. People don't get a pass because they're from the hood, that's like saying Jay-Z was a drug dealer 20 years ago so he's got street cred.

I'm in the hood and the idea isn't really that strange, that they keep making the same stuff. I mean it's what people see that inspire them, if ur seeing nothing but Gz headhunting and the streets madd dawging with red flowing like blood, what can u really sing about? Being rich when you're broke nearly every month. Rappers gonna be singing about what they see, if they rich and start singing I got this and I got this It's not surprising.

I mean People listen 2 music for a variety of different reasons, really I think there is only 2. For Enjoyment and because u can relate 2 it. because if you're listening to for any other reason chances are you're not enjoying it, and you're not relating but mainly not enjoying it.

Radiotube's argument while lost via the pure ignorance of his words does have some point. White can't be black and black never can be white.As such the experience won't be the same, but let's be real anyone stuck in Hell, is essentially  already fucked up from day one, and the path will more then likely lead to a fucked up mentality. Blacks, Latinos, Asians and Whites each have there respective gangs and sets, in the end the Struggle is the same with just slight modifications pertaining to each race. either way though it's fucking music. If you're honestly trying to prove u got more knowledge or cred via music then you obviously don't got shit in the fire place.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #124 on: September 15, 2010, 05:52:20 PM »

I'm in the hood and the idea isn't really that strange, that they keep making the same stuff. I mean it's what people see that inspire them, if ur seeing nothing but Gz headhunting and the streets madd dawging with red flowing like blood, what can u really sing about? Being rich when you're broke nearly every month. Rappers gonna be singing about what they see, if they rich and start singing I got this and I got this It's not surprising.

I mean People listen 2 music for a variety of different reasons, really I think there is only 2. For Enjoyment and because u can relate 2 it. because if you're listening to for any other reason chances are you're not enjoying it, and you're not relating but mainly not enjoying it.

Radiotube's argument while lost via the pure ignorance of his words does have some point. White can't be black and black never can be white.As such the experience won't be the same, but let's be real anyone stuck in Hell, is essentially  already fucked up from day one, and the path will more then likely lead to a fucked up mentality. Blacks, Latinos, Asians and Whites each have there respective gangs and sets, in the end the Struggle is the same with just slight modifications pertaining to each race. either way though it's fucking music. If you're honestly trying to prove u got more knowledge or cred via music then you obviously don't got shit in the fire place.

all y'all got it wrong becuz all of y'all are going about it tha right way.  u know what blows, when white people call a person of different color (i.e. Black) and that Black person says a truth about white people (bcuz sometimes it's okay to generalize and stereotype), why white people get all offended and play it off as that person's "ignorance" and not your own ignorance, stupidity, foulness, fakeness, bitchassness, scary, homosexual-homophob ass.  a nigga speak up then y'all try to silence the nigga like this is North Korea or some shit over here.  it's white people like y'all that make Black people and frankly every other races wanna murder every one of y'all by hand only.  tear y'all up, limb from limb, and feet that shit to tha dogs and horses and pigs foreal, uthinkimlyin.  real talk if it wasn't some "post racism" era (which is just make up where it really counts at), then this shit would still be lookin' like Boston back in tha day when the niggaz and the white irish niggerz used to try to kill each other everyday after school and other types of dc riots shit

And i refuse to answer ChamelCracks question.  everytime dude gets to runnin his mouth typing me all of these booklets I start to cry blood.  it's like I can't stare at tha screen otherwise my eyes start to foam up with red puss, i start to get this i gotta take a shit feeling in my stomach and it hurts to bad to keep reading on.  He's looking 4 my certification (i.e. Real Black Person) to help him believe that everything in his world is all truth as he see's it.  He and a couple of y'all are looking for approval from all Black people thru me, it's crazy.  
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 05:59:32 PM by LOUD PACK SMOKE »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: September 15, 2010, 06:22:57 PM »

Radiotube's argument while lost via the pure ignorance of his words does have some point. White can't be black and black never can be white.As such the experience won't be the same, but let's be real anyone stuck in Hell, is essentially  already fucked up from day one, and the path will more then likely lead to a fucked up mentality. Blacks, Latinos, Asians and Whites each have there respective gangs and sets, in the end the Struggle is the same with just slight modifications pertaining to each race. either way though it's fucking music. If you're honestly trying to prove u got more knowledge or cred via music then you obviously don't got shit in the fire place.

And i refuse to answer ChamelCracks question.

No, it's you can't answer it because I (along with others) make you look like such a moron lol.

You have no response because I shut you down & you resort to saying "I follow you", when you've made over three threads in my name, put me in your sig. & use to send me PM's about how much I bothered you.

It's cool, just take the L. You have five other sites you post on to gain your E-cred, that you crave so much lol.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #126 on: September 15, 2010, 06:27:00 PM »
i shut you down RadioTube! yeaaah!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #127 on: September 15, 2010, 07:58:04 PM »
this beef has run its course.

someone do something witty or clever.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: September 15, 2010, 08:39:16 PM »

I've been finished with this lame. He goes on vacation to another board for about two weeks & then works his way back on here & says some stupid shit & all I do is comment.

Believe me, I'm not trying to keep the beef alive. I'd much rather sit back & watch you, SIK & Bundy go at Enyce lol.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #129 on: September 15, 2010, 08:56:23 PM »

I've been finished with this lame. He goes on vacation to another board for about two weeks & then works his way back on here & says some stupid shit & all I do is comment.

Believe me, I'm not trying to keep the beef alive. I'd much rather sit back & watch you, SIK & Bundy go at Enyce lol.

the lies are endless

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: September 15, 2010, 09:00:09 PM »

the lies are endless

:sleep:

Enough...let's let bygones be bygones. We both say beefing on the internet is stupid, yet we do it. I'm squashing this beef, just like I did with Elano, whose my fucking boy.

WHAT UP, ELANO? 8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #131 on: September 15, 2010, 09:03:53 PM »
Cool cuz as of this moment I'm re-instigating my beef with radiotube cause I have nothing better to do at the moment. You're a bitch boy, you're daddy's a bitch too and your mama's my groupie hoe. Get fucked.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: September 15, 2010, 09:05:17 PM »
Cool cuz as of this moment I'm re-instigating my beef with radiotube cause I have nothing better to do at the moment. You're a bitch boy, you're daddy's a bitch too and your mama's my groupie hoe. Get fucked.

OH THAT'S A LOW BLOW.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: September 15, 2010, 09:35:22 PM »
Follow me this way snitch...wheres ur main bitch at? plz dont tell nima...feed them starvin kids ur site is dead jus like ur kids will b after havin been molested multiple times...by members from here
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Al Bundy

« Reply #134 on: September 15, 2010, 09:40:53 PM »
west up what's da sauce
luv 2 c u suffer queen bitch
kids get molested by dubcc

Follow me this way snitch...wheres ur main bitch at? plz dont tell nima...feed them starvin kids ur site is dead jus like ur kids will b after havin been molested multiple times...by members from here