Author Topic: lmfao @ this gif of drake losing to justin beber at the vmas  (Read 1590 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: lmfao @ this gif of drake losing to justin beber at the vmas
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010, 12:03:51 AM »
"I knew it"?

I thought he said "I quit...I quit"; but "I knew it" does seem more appropriate now that I think about it.

Drake's grown on me & I hate Beiber with a passion, so I'm with Drake on complaining here lol.

himani

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2010, 08:14:05 AM »
i hate justin bieber

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2010, 12:23:34 PM »
You can hate Justin Beiber all you want, but he could steal your bitch in a heartbeat.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bez

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2010, 12:26:12 PM »
Lmao SIK hahahah

Invincible

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2010, 12:38:51 PM »
Pure comedy.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2010, 02:56:05 PM »
You can hate Justin Beiber all you want, but he could steal your bitch in a heartbeat.

agreed
The West is Back

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2010, 04:42:47 PM »
A few issues about Drake's "I knew it" comment

-Fucking relax dude, it's the VMA's.  Is this guy really taking it that serious? 
-Most award ceremonies hand out their awards to the most obvious winner, almost every time. 
-Why are people hating on Bieber so much?  I give this guy props for actually making it via youtube instead of being part of the system of trying out for American Idol and be another former American Idol artist. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2010, 05:46:49 PM »
A few issues about Drake's "I knew it" comment

-Fucking relax dude, it's the VMA's.  Is this guy really taking it that serious? 
-Most award ceremonies hand out their awards to the most obvious winner, almost every time. 
-Why are people hating on Bieber so much?  I give this guy props for actually making it via youtube instead of being part of the system of trying out for American Idol and be another former American Idol artist. 

I don't know, man. I agree with your first point, it's no big deal. Nobody remembers who wins VMA's. Drake could honestly say in his next interview that he won a VMA & people wouldn't even bother to check to see if he was lying lol.

But then I have a problem with it, because I know that Bieber is going to continue to win awards & this guys is just one of those kids who will be here for the next five years & fade away. Also, look at Drake's music. He had "Best I Ever Had", "Successful"; two huge radio songs that were off an EP. Then you got half of his album playing on the radio at all times. He's got at least five songs getting steady play every fifteen mintues. I listen to the radio & I NEVER hear a Justin Bieber song on the radio & I'll have on stations that would play his songs. I'm not down with his music, so I don't know exactly, but from what I can see, he has like two major songs. Which is good for him, get paid, brotha. But I feel like most of what Bieber is, is just an aura. Millions of girls love him, he's got a babyface, this & that.

Like, he's built up a HUGE name for himself, but overall musically, I don't think it's all there to get such recognition; he doesn't have enough songs, where Drake has like five that get played all day & Bieber is still hyped up from that "Baby" single. Bottom line, Bieber is going off popularity at this point, not his music.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2010, 06:01:51 PM »
I don't know much musically about both of them.  All I remember was that this young kid was getting a lot of hits on his youtube channel for singing old school songs, and singing them well.  Next thing I know, he's doing a music video with Ludachris and is a major star.  You never know with these pop stars, they might fade but they also might come out and be legit pop artists as they grow older.  Nobody took Nsync serious but when Justim Timberlake came out with his solo work he official became a pop star.  And now Justin Timberlake is gonna come out in a potential Oscar caleber film "The Social Network".  So who knows how they develop, Bieber might mature with his audience and he'll still be a god to them. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2010, 06:15:07 PM »
I don't know much musically about both of them.  All I remember was that this young kid was getting a lot of hits on his youtube channel for singing old school songs, and singing them well.  Next thing I know, he's doing a music video with Ludachris and is a major star.  You never know with these pop stars, they might fade but they also might come out and be legit pop artists as they grow older.  Nobody took Nsync serious but when Justim Timberlake came out with his solo work he official became a pop star.  And now Justin Timberlake is gonna come out in a potential Oscar caleber film "The Social Network".  So who knows how they develop, Bieber might mature with his audience and he'll still be a god to them. 

True, Timberlake did stick around & stay relevant all these years. & I'm not saying I pray day & night that Bieber fades, I could care less.

I'm just saying, if he wins Grammys & legit awards, I'd seriously question the legitimacy of it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2010, 06:26:57 PM »
Beiber will be doing collabos with 50 Cent soon.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2010, 06:24:54 AM »
Is that Gaga or just a random drag queen to his left?

kemizt

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2010, 06:28:37 AM »

lmao. An unconvenient truth.

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2010, 09:02:40 AM »
Drake is a fag, but I don't even know what to call Justin Bieber

why is Drake a fag?? you seen him take it in the ass?

could have done without that last part

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2010, 12:27:36 PM »
lol... yall killed it... couldnt stop laughin

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network