Author Topic: what's more important to u, a great rapper or "great musc"?  (Read 417 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: what's more important to u, a great rapper or "great musc"?
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2010, 05:46:56 AM »
This is why rappers like T.I. will never make a great song.

people that say this have clearly never heard a ti album. so what if he made some shit singles? he mad mad cash off them and he has proven time and time again he can do great punchline/storytelling/whatever kinda raps people consider 'lyrical'

So T.I. has made amazing songs & Joe Budden can't? People's credibility on this board has gone down the drain.

LOL, c'mon son. Show me any T.I. song you want & I'll post a Budden song that is miles ahead of it. T.I. can make "entertaining music", but nothing that rocks the brain. I'll take Joe Budden off pure lyrics & "shitty flow & delivery" over T.I. rapping off pure charisma lol.

dude shut the fuck up, i have nothing to prove to you. you are a lame ass joe budden stan that brings him into conversation in every thread. JOE BEEZY GOT BARS FOR DAYS LEMME PROVE HOW HE BETTER THAN ANY RAPPER OUT THERE = you in every thread

LOL, way to look like you just got shut down by dodging my point. Take the quick L, fam.

Post the great T.I. song, Mau called him out on it too. You're replies have been straight up immature lmfao.

no matter what song i pull u are gonna post up some lame wordy joe budden rap and say it is better because it has big words and you think its deep. im not fuckin interested. this thread aint got shit to do with budden. you need to really take a look at yourself cham. are u really so badly on joes dick that you have to talk about him every day? you cant even stop yourself now, coming into a random threads talkin about joe. hopin, wishin, prayin that maybe one day he'll notice u, that one day he'll slip you the slice of joe dick that you so desperately desire. you and that jules character really need to examine why you feel the need to talk about him constantly, come to terms with these feelings, and move on with your lives, because joe doesnt love you, and he never will.

Do you really wanna goto war with me just cuz I have a Budden sig? 

I would call you out on the artists you enjoy talking about, but I ain't that shallow.  It's a fuckin' forum for Hip-Hop fans, LOL.  Get real.

If you want to replace the examples of Joe Budden vs. Method Man with other rappers, I'll still argue the points of lyrics vs overall good song.  Those were just quick examples that come to mind.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2010, 10:49:20 AM »
This is why rappers like T.I. will never make a great song.

people that say this have clearly never heard a ti album. so what if he made some shit singles? he mad mad cash off them and he has proven time and time again he can do great punchline/storytelling/whatever kinda raps people consider 'lyrical'

So T.I. has made amazing songs & Joe Budden can't? People's credibility on this board has gone down the drain.

LOL, c'mon son. Show me any T.I. song you want & I'll post a Budden song that is miles ahead of it. T.I. can make "entertaining music", but nothing that rocks the brain. I'll take Joe Budden off pure lyrics & "shitty flow & delivery" over T.I. rapping off pure charisma lol.

dude shut the fuck up, i have nothing to prove to you. you are a lame ass joe budden stan that brings him into conversation in every thread. JOE BEEZY GOT BARS FOR DAYS LEMME PROVE HOW HE BETTER THAN ANY RAPPER OUT THERE = you in every thread

LOL, way to look like you just got shut down by dodging my point. Take the quick L, fam.

Post the great T.I. song, Mau called him out on it too. You're replies have been straight up immature lmfao.

no matter what song i pull u are gonna post up some lame wordy joe budden rap and say it is better because it has big words and you think its deep. im not fuckin interested. this thread aint got shit to do with budden. you need to really take a look at yourself cham. are u really so badly on joes dick that you have to talk about him every day? you cant even stop yourself now, coming into a random threads talkin about joe. hopin, wishin, prayin that maybe one day he'll notice u, that one day he'll slip you the slice of joe dick that you so desperately desire. you and that jules character really need to examine why you feel the need to talk about him constantly, come to terms with these feelings, and move on with your lives, because joe doesnt love you, and he never will.

Don't dodge it, I'm still waiting on that T.I. song, man lol.

You can ramble on about your crazy theories all day of what I do, but the fact is, you called him out in another thread & now I'm questioning you on what you said, in this thread.

Matty

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2010, 10:59:12 AM »
great music (beats).

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2010, 11:15:12 AM »
All the classic albums I can remember had both. I mean there is a laundry list of artists that have not had great production but incredible lyrics and vice versa. But again beats are so subjective at times. I tend to go for lyrics first and foremost but for the most part the first thing you hear on a track is the beat.