Author Topic: ~ SIKOTIC ~  (Read 2004 times)

universe

~ SIKOTIC ~
« on: November 17, 2010, 11:32:15 PM »
SIKOTIC FOR GLOBAL MOD !!!

LOL @ DUBCC MAKING MOVES TO SAVE THE G-SPOT.
THEY ACT LIKE DON'T CARE, BUT THEY'RE SCRAMBLING BEHIND THE SCENES.

SIKOTIC WHAT WAS YOUR SIGNING BONUS ?

IS THAT FAGGOT SEER STILL GIVING LEGAL ADVICE ?

Elano

Re: ~ SIKOTIC ~
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 11:38:29 PM »
PATHETIC,LIKE THE THREAD STARTER

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 12:58:00 AM »
SIKOTIC FOR GLOBAL MOD !!!

LOL @ DUBCC MAKING MOVES TO SAVE THE G-SPOT.
THEY ACT LIKE DON'T CARE, BUT THEY'RE SCRAMBLING BEHIND THE SCENES.

SIKOTIC WHAT WAS YOUR SIGNING BONUS ?

IS THAT FAGGOT SEER STILL GIVING LEGAL ADVICE ?
LOL shit is comedy.

Soon as this place turns into a ghost town, they make me mod without even a head's up. I just logged on one night and noticed it.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 10:54:19 AM »
BASED KAIN WE MISS YOU

westsiderider323

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2010, 11:43:00 AM »
fuck you elano you dick suckin greaseball

Elano

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2010, 12:58:59 PM »
fuck you elano you dick suckin greaseball

your mother got aids

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2010, 02:51:26 PM »
the people who still think it's a coincidence that the site dropped off considerably the moment i left are gayer than a sikotic+kain sex scene.

everyone knows i was dubcc...and without me there will never be dubcc again LOL. have fun starting your 3-post-a-day message boards tryna rediscover the greatness i once brought to this site, homogeeks. :-*

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 02:55:25 PM »
the people who still think it's a coincidence that the site dropped off considerably the moment i left are gayer than a sikotic+kain sex scene.

everyone knows i was dubcc...and without me there will never be dubcc again LOL. have fun starting your 3-post-a-day message boards tryna rediscover the greatness i once brought to this site, homogeeks. :-*

you're mad crazy over rated.  go back 2 hiding sir.

Anunikke

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 02:59:20 PM »

Is this really something to brag about?

G.O.D. Pt. III

« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2010, 03:29:48 PM »

you're mad crazy over rated.  go back 2 hiding sir.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tgcK_ctvaZI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tgcK_ctvaZI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-CZe5SrVHaA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-CZe5SrVHaA</a>

universe

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2010, 05:08:26 PM »
BASED KAIN WE MISS YOU

I'LL LURK LESS NOW THAT SIKOTIC THE GOD IS RUNNING THE SHOW.

WHERE IS SPICE ?

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2010, 07:02:52 PM »
What up doggy.. I'm still in shock over my boys winning the World Series ;D ;D ;D

W/ you back and SIK running the show looks like I'll have to make a return.

DIP DIP SET SET

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2010, 08:24:02 PM »
What up doggy.. I'm still in shock over my boys winning the World Series ;D ;D ;D

W/ you back and SIK running the show looks like I'll have to make a return.
I was wondering what happened to ya.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2010, 09:22:18 PM »

Hi, NIK. How are you?

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2010, 10:35:33 PM »

your a homo thug and a woman beater and your mothers gotten botox so many times she can no longer move her face muscles.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 10:37:21 PM by K1NG PETEY »

Elano

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2010, 11:02:28 PM »

your a homo thug and a woman beater and your mothers gotten botox so many times she can no longer move her face muscles.

your father is a fat transexual

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2010, 11:27:29 PM »

I hope your vagina is infested by the fleas of a thousand camel.

Elano

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2010, 11:32:18 PM »

you are talking about your mother's vagina  AH AH AH

I hope your vagina is infested by the fleas of a thousand camel.

O.G A.Geesta'z

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2010, 01:42:06 AM »
Fuck off Kain your a straight up nigger nerd
The West is Back

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2010, 04:56:45 AM »

damn this place aint been the same since you "stopped posting"  ::)

that statement makes you sound like more of a homogeek than anyone else here, move on man, nobody here gives a shit about you

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

westsiderider323

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2010, 08:15:21 AM »

damn this place aint been the same since you "stopped posting"  ::)

that statement makes you sound like more of a homogeek than anyone else here, move on man, nobody here gives a shit about you

universe

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2010, 08:36:17 AM »
Fuck off Kain your a straight up nigger nerd

SWAG

Elano

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2010, 12:06:51 AM »
the monkey mod is pissed  :D

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2010, 01:18:07 AM »
the monkey mod is pissed  :D

someone tell me why elano is alive? lol the guy is a fucking dipshit

cunts like this should have their mothers stabbed in the eye and burnt at the same time for producing a faggot like this lol
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Elano

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2010, 04:49:48 AM »

i'm a fucking dipshit

cunts like me should have their mothers stabbed in the eye and burnt at the same time for producing a faggot like me