Author Topic: Crooked I Quitting Hiphop Weeklys  (Read 1134 times)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I Quitting Hiphop Weeklys
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2010, 07:46:44 PM »

some of you haters on here are hilarious for real ...

Crooked I STARTED this Hiphop Weekly trend and everyone copied him.

when he was making waves & getting props for it, you retards came with "fuck releasing freestyles of others beats, make an album etc etc"

now that he is resting the 2nd series of HHW to work on the Slaughterhouse album, you whinge again asking why is he stopping giving away free music?

original beats or not, the guy has released more quality music than most other artists in the past couple of years. As fans of Hiphop, be thankful you got so much quality FREE music from him ... HHW was for the fans, for Hiphop ... remember that.

How about "Generic"

"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2010, 07:51:16 PM »

when he was making waves & getting props for it, you retards came with "fuck releasing freestyles of others beats, make an album etc etc"

now that he is resting the 2nd series of HHW to work on the Slaughterhouse album, you whinge again asking why is he stopping giving away free music?

original beats or not, the guy has released more quality music than most other artists in the past couple of years. As fans of Hiphop, be thankful you got so much quality FREE music from him ... HHW was for the fans, for Hiphop ... remember that.

How about "Generic"

LOL, "generic". Go listen to the radio if you want to hear "generic".

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2010, 07:52:52 PM »
via twitter.

TheRealCrookedI

I'm droppin the last HHWR today..Too many rappers swagger-jackin.. Make sure yall check it out.. Thanx for the support #OKBYE
8 minutes ago via web

thank God.
sounds like a bitch too me.

So which rappers weekly series........was the one that threw crooked I's off balance....which one got to him?

He is just lying making an excuse....there are no other rappers that copied him to the point that it would disturb his series...
I'm not sure...but if he catches cold from this shit...then he is a man made bitch.
I know he raps like beast...but I can't respect this fool if little shit like this gets to him.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2010, 11:04:45 PM »
i still dont understand...COB stands for cirle of bosses right...but bosses of what?? seriously not dissing , i honestly want to know. What is Crooked I and whoever else that is part of COB bosses of? seriouslly can someone answer?

Al Bundy

« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2010, 11:06:58 PM »
crooked i stops releasing freestyles and no one outside of dubcc gave a shit lmao

Sikotic™

« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2010, 11:11:34 PM »
By the time you read this post, I already have killed myself upon discovering this news.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2010, 02:20:05 AM »

How about "Generic"

generic huh? you either don't listen to the lyrics or don't understand what he spits.

Anunikke

« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2010, 03:26:47 AM »

Every body copied him?
Every body copied Kanye, crooked didn't inspire any one.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2010, 03:40:05 AM »
Now drop a fucking real album!

There´s only one reason why crook is quittin this hiphop weekly, it´s only because of THIS HIPHOP WEEKLY is bringin no money in the vault and Dre is gonna come with his album, this means that all the Westcoast Rappers even who didn´t drop a Retail Album in their whole life will drop theirs, so this Means Crooked I Will drop his debut album, he has the same problem like dre, chosen the right ones for the album, but he has no pressure like dre...

CROOKED IF YOU READ THIS DROP PLANET COP VOL. 2 LATER VOL.3 AND THEN AFTER THE NEXT SLAUGHTERHOUSE ALBUM OR THE JOE BUDDEN ALBUM YOU MUST DROPS YOURS.

He should drop Planet COB Vol. 3 before Planet COB Vol. 2.

No one would ever expect that, plus... it's never been done before. Just like the first HHW.
:laugh:

kemizt

EnzoUK

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2010, 05:28:53 AM »
Every body copied him?

Hate to say it but this statement is true
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2010, 07:34:04 AM »
Every body copied him?

If we gonna be honest, Crooked started that weekly idea, it was all over,he was on cover of XXL on article LEADERS OF THE NEW SCHOOL, they praised his move with HHW all over how he took over the internet. Kanye used the same idea normally cause Kanye is such a big name and made it bigger,I mean dude was droppin finished-mastered cdq songs from his upcoming album, leaking one every week, of course world is gonna speak about it.
Kanye took Crookeds idea and made it better for himself, cause he has the power to. I mean lets be honest Crooked cant leak song every week with original production from top producers and biggest industry name features like Jay Z, TI, Rick Rawse, Drake etc etc. Anyway conclusion is that Kanye did his thing for sure, but its Crookeds idea and Good Fridays is Crooked hip hop weekly series inspired move

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2010, 08:35:32 AM »
How do you guys know Crooked didn't just say that because he didn't feel like doing it anymore?

Why does his reasonings have to be inferred as something negative towards him? "He gave up", "He can't compete with Kanye", etc.

I love his Weekly's but it's no secret that this series isn't as dope as the last series.

Could be working on an album, could be working with Slaughterhouse, could just want a break.

I would agree with you except he keeps bring up that others are copying him.  He caught feelings cause no one was feeling it and it became a waste of time to do.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Anunikke

« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2010, 08:41:15 AM »
Every body copied him?

If we gonna be honest, Crooked started that weekly idea, it was all over,he was on cover of XXL on article LEADERS OF THE NEW SCHOOL, they praised his move with HHW all over how he took over the internet. Kanye used the same idea normally cause Kanye is such a big name and made it bigger,I mean dude was droppin finished-mastered cdq songs from his upcoming album, leaking one every week, of course world is gonna speak about it.
Kanye took Crookeds idea and made it better for himself, cause he has the power to. I mean lets be honest Crooked cant leak song every week with original production from top producers and biggest industry name features like Jay Z, TI, Rick Rawse, Drake etc etc. Anyway conclusion is that Kanye did his thing for sure, but its Crookeds idea and Good Fridays is Crooked hip hop weekly series inspired move
Crook Started it, doesn't mean he started the trend.
Kanye started the trend, if he didn't do it nobody else would be doing it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kanye never heard the name crooked I.

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2010, 09:13:58 AM »
Oh well, I only listen to the first two every time he does it.
New mixtape out weekly:

Listen to my mixtapes bitches! www.DJACEINTHEMIX.com

Portugoal

« Reply #59 on: November 22, 2010, 09:14:41 AM »
Every body copied him?

Crook Started it, doesn't mean he started the trend.
Kanye started the trend, if he didn't do it nobody else would be doing it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kanye never heard the name crooked I.

Kanye sort of revamped the weekly drops idea. Many did this before Ye did.