Author Topic: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Christmas in Saudi Arabia  (Read 2264 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:It Is Illegal To Celebrate Christmas in Saudi Arabia
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2002, 11:11:35 PM »
its a world u have only your leaders to blame T- Man.....

and about Afghanistan those "aid workers" were there with the sole purpose of converting peeps under the guise of aid....they were tying aid to conversion....speaking of such practices, not surprising the British did the same thing to the Native Indians......
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TAMIL THUG

• Lil Geezy
  • TAMIL TIGERS
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2002, 03:32:46 PM »
some incident have happend the United States of America where Muslim people were getting non-muslims to convert to Islam,  next thing u see is FBI lokin up all of them  muslims sayin they were gatherin ppl. for Suicide missions. as u see my deer brothers, I converted to Islam on age 16, rite now i am Mashallah 18, living o the streets of scarborough and being a tamil got my life messed and than I saw the light, Tech. knows what im talking ;) . as u see, Muslim nations never interfere with theyre ppl. turning to chritianity, its the messed up public thts does all the shooting nd shit, whereas, USA hates muslims, the incident tht I just told u, it was an indirect way of saying ISLAM IS NOT ALLOWED IN USA. that was thr most ridiculous, stupidestreason , THEYRE PRACITSION TO BE A SUICIDE BOMBER,i mean WTF, they don ahve no proof that they are  suicide bombers, it was all over the media, second, NO MEDIA HAS PROOF, that christians were killed in Afghanistan, NO PROOF of that, jus some dumb fukin retards like ANUS QUAKE trying to get the rep. of Islam worse, we live in Stone age aih, why is it that muslim immigrants from other coutries are gettin the best jobs in this wetsern world, why are your white people cleaning up the streets???? got an answer.....NO......
think before you speak, gather up your proofs before you make a statement.

peace
~TAMIL MUSLIM~

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2002, 04:26:42 PM »
^ yo you from Toronto? holla at me, private message
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2002, 10:01:54 AM »
living o the streets of scarborough

No, he's from England

Quakaveli

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2002, 12:26:10 PM »
some incident have happend the United States of America where Muslim people were getting non-muslims to convert to Islam,  next thing u see is FBI lokin up all of them  muslims sayin they were gatherin ppl. for Suicide missions. as u see my deer brothers, I converted to Islam on age 16, rite now i am Mashallah 18, living o the streets of scarborough and being a tamil got my life messed and than I saw the light, Tech. knows what im talking ;) . as u see, Muslim nations never interfere with theyre ppl. turning to chritianity, its the messed up public thts does all the shooting nd shit, whereas, USA hates muslims, the incident tht I just told u, it was an indirect way of saying ISLAM IS NOT ALLOWED IN USA. that was thr most ridiculous, stupidestreason , THEYRE PRACITSION TO BE A SUICIDE BOMBER,i mean WTF, they don ahve no proof that they are  suicide bombers, it was all over the media, second, NO MEDIA HAS PROOF, that christians were killed in Afghanistan, NO PROOF of that, jus some dumb fukin retards like ANUS QUAKE trying to get the rep. of Islam worse, we live in Stone age aih, why is it that muslim immigrants from other coutries are gettin the best jobs in this wetsern world, why are your white people cleaning up the streets???? got an answer.....NO......
think before you speak, gather up your proofs before you make a statement.

peace

HAHHA if yall dont know Tamil Tiger is a Terrorist group in South India....lol YEAH THAT GIVES UR ASS A LOT OF CREDIBILITY !!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2002, 02:08:43 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2002, 02:39:01 PM »
^ its based in sri lanka.....

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2002, 02:53:00 PM »
LOL Yea its BASED in Sri Lanka but what does that mean? these damn terrorists love to mess up as much area as possible...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2002, 02:58:36 PM »
What do u know about the civil war in Sri Lanka? Nothing, thus you shouldnt speak on it, biyatch

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2002, 03:01:41 PM »
What do u know about the civil war in Sri Lanka? Nothing, thus you shouldnt speak on it, biyatch

LOL that aint the point...I was jus clowning that Tamil Kitten fool ::)

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2002, 07:22:48 PM »
its a world u have only your leaders to blame T- Man.....

and about Afghanistan those "aid workers" were there with the sole purpose of converting peeps under the guise of aid....they were tying aid to conversion....speaking of such practices, not surprising the British did the same thing to the Native Indians......

I guess we have two visions of the same problem.  You say the government is to blame, but when our government commits similar things in other christian countries, do we have crazy ass groups of christians bomb us? LOL NO! We don't!  It's a muslim thing.  Face it.  That's just how it is... I don't know why, but it is.  For some reason, when somebody wants to blow something up, they're muslim.  When christians want to do it, they bring tanks, LOL... you get what i'm saying.  

Tamale... that's horrible the government locked up some muslims.  What's worse is the muslims that KILL the christians for the same thing.  Kill.  Lock Up.  Kill.  Lock up.  See a difference?  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2002, 12:33:05 AM »
lol no offence but most middle eastern people in the US dont hold high offices in the US! again no offence but most of them work at gas stations, small grociery stores, and small businesses (ie mom and pop type stores) and if you live in NY taxi drivers....again no offence

FACT the people with the highest job holding markets here in the US , who are 'foriegners' are asian and europeans

and another fact the people "cleaning our streets' is geographical.....in the south it's blacks, in the west it's majority hispanic, east black/hispanic/middle eastern

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2002, 02:29:47 AM »
What is Christmas anyway?

Instant_Killa

« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2002, 04:20:46 AM »
yea i know its illegal...DUH...pity u came to know this now

in most arab states or countries, its not really proper to celebrate other religious ceremonies in public....BUT WAIT A SECOND

THERE ARE CHURCHES AND EVEN HINDU AND SIKH TEMPLES IN DUBAI, U.A.E.....hmmm its legal there, i don know bout the saudis tho.

wait...the hindu and sikh temples are in enclosed buildings....

i remember now :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 2002, 04:21:53 AM by +Apocalypse+ »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2002, 05:28:08 PM »
Tech...Your arguments are extremely foolish...And u say I'm dumb? hahahaha....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2002, 05:29:24 PM »

CWalker, Sccit, Anus Quake, and VerbalAssaulta all = Anti-Muslim. Period.

wrong...Most of my friends are Muslim...PeAcE