Author Topic: whats everyones favorite system when in comes games  (Read 368 times)

Pillow

Re:whats everyones favorite system when in comes games
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2002, 11:37:16 AM »
Well i am not big on games but out of all the systems i have owned, i like the first nintendo tha best, that system was tha shit. like super mario bros 3, hell yea...

min0rity

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2002, 03:18:24 PM »
ps2...gamecube looks dope too

closetothalimit

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2002, 05:38:48 PM »
PS2

Big BpG

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2002, 06:08:37 PM »
I have all three, and have enjoyed the PS2 a lot more.... I spoil myself when it comes to games... but right now the ps2 game SOCOM is just blowing me away, i play it everyday... god i need to get my life going...

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

mauzip

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2002, 06:09:42 PM »
Nintendo 8-bit. lmao

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2002, 06:28:03 PM »
I read a cool article, an like I said, I'm a nintendo nut.  I didn't realize that the N64 Did so well, but man, that thing outsold playstation for months.  Well, anyways, Nintendo's still at the head of the game market is what they were pointing out; which I didn't realize, I thought Sony Playstation sold much more than Nintendo, but not according to them.

Well, now, Playstation 2 has been out a few years, Gamecube and XBox have been out 1.  For several months, XBox has been outselling both... which is understandable for playstation, since they've been out a while, but they've been whippin' up on the gamecube.  They're saying, also, that since most third party games come out for several systems, now, that the only chance Nintendo really has to win this one is if they come out with some just kick ASS first party games; they came out with SEVERAL this year, but they're still not winning, so things are looking bad, at least to the point that they'll be second place instead of first; they'll always make money, just maybe not as much as microsoft.  They also make tons of money off the gameboy advance, basically the only hand held system out right now.  The Gameboy still stands, too, as the most profitable system of all time... you'd think that somebody would challenge them on that now that gamegear went under.

Anyways, Gamecube brought out Metroid, Mario Sunshine, Starfox Adventures, Luigis Mansion, all this year, and still aren't winning.  For next year, all they've got lined up so far is Zelda, a more traditional Mario game, and Wario World.  If they don't make it on them, they may be in big trouble, because the rest of the games are gonna look better on Xbox since it's a superior system.  

min0rity

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2002, 06:55:13 PM »
I read a cool article, an like I said, I'm a nintendo nut.  I didn't realize that the N64 Did so well, but man, that thing outsold playstation for months.  Well, anyways, Nintendo's still at the head of the game market is what they were pointing out; which I didn't realize, I thought Sony Playstation sold much more than Nintendo, but not according to them.

Well, now, Playstation 2 has been out a few years, Gamecube and XBox have been out 1.  For several months, XBox has been outselling both... which is understandable for playstation, since they've been out a while, but they've been whippin' up on the gamecube.  They're saying, also, that since most third party games come out for several systems, now, that the only chance Nintendo really has to win this one is if they come out with some just kick ASS first party games; they came out with SEVERAL this year, but they're still not winning, so things are looking bad, at least to the point that they'll be second place instead of first; they'll always make money, just maybe not as much as microsoft.  They also make tons of money off the gameboy advance, basically the only hand held system out right now.  The Gameboy still stands, too, as the most profitable system of all time... you'd think that somebody would challenge them on that now that gamegear went under.

Anyways, Gamecube brought out Metroid, Mario Sunshine, Starfox Adventures, Luigis Mansion, all this year, and still aren't winning.  For next year, all they've got lined up so far is Zelda, a more traditional Mario game, and Wario World.  If they don't make it on them, they may be in big trouble, because the rest of the games are gonna look better on Xbox since it's a superior system.  

r u sure the xbox outsold the gamecube?? i thought gamecube and playstation 2 completely outsold the xbox thats why xbox dropped its price when playstation2 did...cuz i tryed getting the gamecube for months but they were always sold out but i saw whole bunch of xboxes..

BigBaller24

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2002, 07:35:20 PM »
i ALWAYS LIKED PS2, BUT MY FAVORITE SYSTEM IS X-BOX. X-BOX HAS THE BEST GRPHICS AND I LIKE THE GAMES. MY FAVORITE GAME FOR X-BOX IS SPLINTER CELL, AND HITMAN 2

GAMECUPE IS ALRIGHT BUT SOME GAMES ARE TOO KIDDY.

PEACE

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2002, 08:16:27 PM »
I have all three, and have enjoyed the PS2 a lot more.... I spoil myself when it comes to games... but right now the ps2 game SOCOM is just blowing me away, i play it everyday... god i need to get my life going...

-Big BpG

Yeah...SOCOM does look like a hot ass game...

PS2 will always have an edge over XBOX because of Grand Theft Auto...which is a game a giant majority of game players everywhere love.  If XBOX could make GTA games...PS2 would be out of business...

But there is one game PS2 will NEVER have...and thats Halo...Halo 2 will blow out GTA Vice City when it drops next year...some game critics are already calling it the "Greatest 1st Person Shooter EVER"...

EM28

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2002, 10:17:36 PM »
i like ps2 tha best

peace

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2002, 11:33:16 PM »

r u sure the xbox outsold the gamecube?? i thought gamecube and playstation 2 completely outsold the xbox thats why xbox dropped its price when playstation2 did...cuz i tryed getting the gamecube for months but they were always sold out but i saw whole bunch of xboxes..

Trauma's right... that's pretty much tha way it's been going according to all tha articles I've read. You're kinda right too but that's tha way it was months ago... after Xbox dropped it's price and came out with this Bundle thing... and LIVE ... They've been selling alot.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2002, 12:47:00 AM »

-Big BpG
Yeah...SOCOM does look like a hot ass game...

PS2 will always have an edge over XBOX because of Grand Theft Auto...which is a game a giant majority of game players everywhere love.  If XBOX could make GTA games...PS2 would be out of business...

But there is one game PS2 will NEVER have...and thats Halo...Halo 2 will blow out GTA Vice City when it drops next year...some game critics are already calling it the "Greatest 1st Person Shooter EVER"...
Golden Eye for N64 and Medal Of Honor for the PC are my favorite first person shooters of all time....and i think its due to the fact that they are realistic with real guns and shit like aht....im not really into that whole futuristic type shit.....

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2002, 12:48:09 AM »
and i have had socom for a while now and htat shit is fuckin awsome especially playing online......shit is awsome...if you play online my name is either ejrizo or HighTechBeaner holla at me so i can beat your ass