Author Topic: whats everyones favorite system when in comes games  (Read 371 times)

gildedganon187

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I Am No One But The Thing Which You Fear!!!!!!!!!!
whats everyones favorite system when in comes games
« on: December 25, 2002, 09:28:45 PM »
my favorite is Gamecube

There Is Nothing I Can't Do, That I Can Try To Get Done.....

BL7

Re:whats everyones favorite system when in comes games
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2002, 09:50:27 PM »
I like tha GameCube tha most too. GTA:VC for tha PS2 is tight but that's tha only game I play on it.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2002, 11:45:58 PM »
PS2

Smooth

"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2002, 11:59:09 PM »
XBOX BABY!!!!!

PS2 is a hot fuckin system...no doubt...but it can't match XBOX's graphics and gameplay.  But, PS2 has more and better game titles out, so they're ruling the market...for now anyway...

I can't stand GameCube.  It's a Nintendo system, so theres a bunch of kiddy-games for it (Like Mario, Star Wars, etc.).  However, the graphics are better than PS2, but not as good as XBOX...and they got better games coming out...

XBOX RULES!

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2002, 12:16:46 AM »
I have an Xbox... I got 11 games for it..  I think all my games are tight and there's a grip more I want to buy. Just bought Splinter Cell today... that game is fuckin tiiiight. Must have.

I used to have a PS2... I sold it though. Only game I played back then was GTA3 and Medal Of Honor. And I could never find a memory card at tha store... they would alwayz be sold out or out of stock... That's what mainly made me mad about it and I just sold it. But that was before Vice City was ever announced... I kinda regret it cuz I see alot of dope games I could have aslo been playin.

Gamecube... I alwayz thought Gamecube was tha wackest but while I was at tha store today buying Splinter Cell, I saw a it had alot of good games. That new Resident Evil looks bad. And they got tha exclusive Knock Out Kings 2003....they had alot of shit... one of tha things that keeps me from buying it is how it looks... and how tha controller looks...

I really dont need another system though... there's enough games to play on my XBox... even alot of tha games I DO have... I haven't beaten.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2002, 12:23:53 AM »
but like the thread says when it comes to games PS2 is the best system...thats the reason i got it and prefer it....i have always admited that Xbox has better power....but PS2 is just more fun cause of the games.....so thats why i like PS2 better

Instigator

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2002, 12:41:12 AM »

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2002, 01:18:51 AM »
juss got me a xbox for xmas.. only got THPS4 with it.

went out today and bought...

Sega GT 2002
Transworld Snowboarding
Dead Or Alive 3     (gotta have a next gen 3d fighter)

tommorow i'll have to get - no where selling these was open today
Capcom vs SNK 2   (for ryu of course.. classic 2d fighty action)
and a arcade fighty stick

might get  Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2 soon too

I gotta game comin on my birthday that isnt one of the ones listed above... maybe halo or splinter cell or summit

waiting for these ones to drop...

Soul Calibur II
Street Racing Syndicate
Tao Feng - Fist Of The Lotus

« Last Edit: December 26, 2002, 03:16:17 AM by Big O »

bez

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2002, 07:10:06 AM »
ps2222222

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2002, 08:10:35 AM »
X BOx!! NEAHZ

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2002, 09:19:05 AM »
I like the gamecube better... I'm not into sports games too much, so there's not much on xbox or ps2 that seemed cool to me; plus I've got a lot of faith that nintendo will always pull out the classic games.  I just got metroid prime for it for christmas, and games amazing.  Add that to Starfox, Mario, Zelda, etc. etc. ya can't go wrong (pops in kurupt cd)

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2002, 09:31:04 AM »
I can say I like all systems, all of them got their own positive & negative things but I just like PS2 coz of their dope games  ;D :)
40oz Graphire

verbalassaulta

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2002, 10:31:30 AM »
i have a ps2...i like fighting games/rpg's....so ps2 is the one to have...though i wish i had a gamecube so i could play metroid prime and mario and zelda

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2002, 11:04:06 AM »
Super Nintendo :) its got classic games plus its the only system i got had it since i was 5 lol so about 11 years