Author Topic: This is what the mods have planned for this forum  (Read 2103 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: This is what the mods have planned for this forum
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2010, 01:32:35 PM »
YOU were so caught up that you traveled 10 hours to "fight" NIK and pussed out
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2010, 02:25:35 PM »
YOU were so caught up that you traveled 10 hours to "fight" NIK and pussed out

This. Lmao at you acting like the g spot wasn't your life at one point. You got so involved with this site emotionally that you drove out to meet someone here for a showdown. And you obviously must care about being clowned on since you stopped posting here after you became a joke.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 02:29:25 PM by THE RAPTURE »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2010, 04:12:06 PM »
And I gotta laugh at anyone who seriously thinks this is a west coast rap forum. This is more like Europe's Death Row Affiliates fan club.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2010, 04:13:46 PM »
And I gotta laugh at anyone who seriously thinks this is a west coast rap forum. This is more like Europe's Death Row Affiliates fan club.
hahaha

that would be a succcessful site

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2010, 04:21:03 PM »
exposed myself? i already made it clear i was the one making the suggestions to change the site around in the original quote. and that's all it was, one person's suggestions. but why not be specific, who exactly are you talking about, and how many people who have been here since before 2004 that are actually still posting? i don't get why the emphasis needs to be the same as in 2003 if there is minimal traffic coming from anything else aside from music discussion. if certain mods have pissed some people off by stuff going on in this forum and they've left, then it's done, in the past. unless they really want to come back for socializing on here?

and the comment still stands, why not put your thoughts down in the thread on the mod board, where the owners might actually read it and listen, than whine in here? or just call me some more names :P
First off, Matty, don't act like I didn't make my feelings known in the mod section before this thread was even created. You should know, you responded to it. Or is it that I'm not allowed to voice my opinions in a public section of the forum now? Do I need your permission?

Secondly, nobody is whining in here. You have people who have been visiting this forum for a long time and are giving fair criticisms about the forum, and you call it "whining". Why? because they're not mods, they shouldn't have an opinion?

I never directed anything towards you personally.......you took it that way. You tried to call me on something falsely out of paranoia. So if the shoe fits, then wear it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Anunikke

« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2010, 05:09:39 PM »
exposed myself? i already made it clear i was the one making the suggestions to change the site around in the original quote. and that's all it was, one person's suggestions. but why not be specific, who exactly are you talking about, and how many people who have been here since before 2004 that are actually still posting? i don't get why the emphasis needs to be the same as in 2003 if there is minimal traffic coming from anything else aside from music discussion. if certain mods have pissed some people off by stuff going on in this forum and they've left, then it's done, in the past. unless they really want to come back for socializing on here?

and the comment still stands, why not put your thoughts down in the thread on the mod board, where the owners might actually read it and listen, than whine in here? or just call me some more names :P
First off, Matty, don't act like I didn't make my feelings known in the mod section before this thread was even created. You should know, you responded to it. Or is it that I'm not allowed to voice my opinions in a public section of the forum now? Do I need your permission?

Secondly, nobody is whining in here. You have people who have been visiting this forum for a long time and are giving fair criticisms about the forum, and you call it "whining". Why? because they're not mods, they shouldn't have an opinion?

I never directed anything towards you personally.......you took it that way. You tried to call me on something falsely out of paranoia. So if the shoe fits, then wear it.
nobody has the right to have an opinion untill I give it to them.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2010, 06:04:32 PM »
because they're not mods, they shouldn't have an opinion?

This is one of the problems.

Sikotic™

« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2011, 03:07:34 AM »

Has anyone seen a single thread asking Dubcc members what they feel should be changed to make their forum experience better? Fuck no.

That's all I'm saying.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Matty

« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2011, 03:26:16 AM »

Has anyone seen a single thread asking Dubcc members what they feel should be changed to make their forum experience better? Fuck no.

That's all I'm saying.

this is a good idea, everyone's opinion is equally valid, mod or not it doesn't matter. i know its been in the pipeline for a while which i why i brought it up, was supposed to be before new year originally. rud you out there to start a thread up here or someone else wanna do it? as long as he reads all the comments.

Sikotic™

« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2011, 03:52:40 AM »
I wouldn't know where to put it. I guess wherever the traffic is highest......meaning not here lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2011, 07:05:19 AM »
fuck dba bunch of clowns just stay at your new cool site and stop crying

you´re just an Elano clone . that´s pretty fucking bad.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2011, 07:31:55 AM »

That's all I'm saying.

There hasnt been a public thread cause im not at that stage yet, right now i am just working on what suggestions mods have while i am working on the overall site changes.

Everyone here has a voice and will have the chance to put ideas forward - equally they can do at any point, thats the beauty of this place.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2011, 09:17:42 AM »
I have a few suggestions:

- Ban people who spam threads. Specifically I'm talking about Elano. 
 - Explain to the mods that being a mod doesn't entitle them to feel superior and get revenge for being picked on all their life.  Specifically I'm talking about Jome.
 - Remember that this forum is based off of user generated content.  Whether anyone wants to admit it, the West Coast, and Hip Hop in general is in a pathetic state.  One of the few things keeping these boards popping is the members who contribute outside of the music sections.  Running off all of the quality posters will bury this place very quick.  It's on life support as it is.

Rud, you've always been a reasonable / rational dude.  I think you've done a good job with this place.  Some of the mods should follow your example.

Peace

Anunikke

« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2011, 09:31:53 AM »

That's all I'm saying.

There hasnt been a public thread cause im not at that stage yet, right now i am just working on what suggestions mods have while i am working on the overall site changes.

Everyone here has a voice and will have the chance to put ideas forward - equally they can do at any point, thats the beauty of this place.
I think the entire moderating team needs to be re though.

Al Bundy

« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2011, 11:15:55 AM »
+1 rud