Author Topic: "Dre's First Official Single, I Need A Doc w/ Eminem" - Alex Da Kid  (Read 9702 times)

TRG

Alex Da Kid is talking about Skylar Grey when he mentions she's features on "Dre's first official single, i need a doctor with Eminem"...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lKFzgrnut_M" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lKFzgrnut_M</a>

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
Re: "Dre's First Official Single, I Need A Doc w/ Eminem" - Alex Da Kid
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 04:12:45 AM »
Lord why?  ::)

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 04:17:11 AM »
Lord why?  ::)

feelin you... but lets lean back and see what happends...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

NoobCake

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 04:35:36 AM »
Not surprising if true.  Just like what happened for 2001.  They're following the same formula.  The 1st single off that album was with Snoop (Still DRE) and it bombed just like Kush is doing now.  They then released Forgot About Dre with Eminem, which was prolly the worst song on that album but it had Eminem so it did well. 

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 04:36:10 AM »
Hope not. There's obviously been a lot of speculation about Detox through the years but it is beginning to look more like fact that the album is going to be horrible. What the fuck is Dre doing?

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 04:37:42 AM »
Forgot About Dre with Eminem, which was prolly the worst song on that album

:rubeyes:

Matty

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2011, 05:09:15 AM »
Hope not. There's obviously been a lot of speculation about Detox through the years but it is beginning to look more like fact that the album is going to be horrible. What the fuck is Dre doing?

HighEyeCue

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2011, 05:13:48 AM »
Not surprising if true.  Just like what happened for 2001.  They're following the same formula.  The 1st single off that album was with Snoop (Still DRE) and it bombed just like Kush is doing now.  They then released Forgot About Dre with Eminem, which was prolly the worst song on that album but it had Eminem so it did well. 

Forgot About Dre was a dope track, much better than I Need A Doctor IMO, but they are using the same formula

BlueSwan

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2011, 05:24:30 AM »
This can't be happening. Terrible terrible news if true.

NoobCake

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2011, 05:31:39 AM »
Forgot About Dre with Eminem, which was prolly the worst song on that album

:rubeyes:

A matter of taste.  I've always skipped that track when listening to that album. 

Heathen

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2011, 05:40:46 AM »
Let's hope the final version of "I Need a Doctor" is much better than the leak...but even if that's the case I can't really picture it being good.
It might be time to move on and forget about Dre.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2011, 05:43:55 AM »
check out that dawaun parker interview, it doesn't look like Detox is coming anytime soon

b.laden

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2011, 08:13:52 AM »
Forgot About Dre was average , the same level as kush .. i think kush is a better track

thegooddoc

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2011, 08:40:21 AM »

I've seen an incredible amount of hate regarding this track and the final version hasn't even come out.   From all of the songs that have been leaked so far, this one by far has the best chance of succeeding on the radio.  Is anyone even doubting Eminem at this point, or that Alex da Kid is a hot producer at the moment? This song has a hot hook, a couple of hot verses from Eminem and a beat that has the potential to be hot and at a minimum extremely radio friendly.

All of us that were looking for a completely chronic type record are not going to get it.  It is simple, that music doesn't sell anymore.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2011, 08:52:17 AM »

All of us that were looking for a completely chronic type record are not going to get it.  It is simple, that music doesn't sell anymore.
and?