Author Topic: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.B ???  (Read 1477 times)

Sccit

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Re: Who is the latest member of L.A.M.B ???
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 04:21:45 PM »
Yanno what Ele, I was goin come in here and just insult you but I actually offer some real criticism.  You and and Roccy both still suck BUT I will give you guys this, you two have improved drastically which really isn't saying much because you guys are still hot trash.  Secondly for a beat made on acid pro, the 2nd beat actually wasn't that bad.  I actually liked the laid back feel it had.  Third but not least, Infinite.  It's amazing 10 years later and you still haven't improved at all.  You're flow, lyrics, mic presence, and content are still horrible.  And before you bring up content and I must only listen to music that glorifies sex and money I say you're content is trash because you have been spitting the same Woe is me lyrics since you dropped your first verse on the DUBCC.  You're damn near 30 years old with a child and your mentality and thought process which you convey through your music is still that of a 16-17 year old with his teenage angst.  It's pathetic and you need to grow up and accept responsibility for your life instead of blaming everyone else.  And your verse also was a pathetic attempt at biting Em on "Rock Bottom"

That being said, I have a request, can Infinite make a song about how black enjoyed slavery and how the white man envied the black man for having loved ones raped, thanks.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 04:26:06 PM »
that shit was horrible.

the 2nd beat was good but you ruined it.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 04:35:02 PM »
prodigal son=tom? lmao

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 04:47:25 PM »
lol fags

We offered criticism and you call us fags.  When are you going to grow up NIK ?

your "criticism" was awful, you said i tried sounding like eminem in rock bottom lmfao...my 6 bars was nothing even close to that, u dumbshit. these are flows we made on a laptop for fun, not tryna make serious tracks...tom=still the same ol' faggot, what a surprise.

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 04:53:16 PM »
lol fags

f

your "criticism" was awful, you said i tried sounding like eminem in rock bottom lmfao...my 6 bars was nothing even close to that, u dumbshit. these are flows we made on a laptop for fun, not tryna make serious tracks...tom=still the same ol' faggot, what a surprise.

Jesus fucking christ NIK, the biting Em thing was directed at Brian.  If it was directed at you I would of mentioned it after I said you guys are still trash.  Not after I was criticizing Brian for a few lines.  And NIK please answer me this ?  If you can't accepted criticism, why even post these tracks ?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 04:53:55 PM »
Keep this shit in the Elements section. Nobody else cares for this shit.

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 05:17:48 PM »
Keep this shit in the Elements section. Nobody else cares for this shit.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 05:55:47 PM »
lol fags

f

Jesus fucking christ NIK, the biting Em thing was directed at Brian.  If it was directed at you I would of mentioned it after I said you guys are still trash.  Not after I was criticizing Brian for a few lines.  And NIK please answer me this ?  If you can't accepted criticism, why even post these tracks ?

you're still a fag, tom

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2011, 06:17:26 PM »
lol fags

f

you're still a fag, tom

Well now that we got the childish, immature, unoriginal insults out of the way, will you answer my question ?  If you're unable to handle any criticism, why did you post the track ?

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2011, 06:26:31 PM »
^it's not an insult, u idiot, i really do think you're a fag. siavash confirmed it for me.

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2011, 06:54:32 PM »
^it's not an insult, u idiot, i really do think you're a fag. siavash confirmed it for me.

Thats nice but why are you afraid to answer my question ?

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2011, 08:04:12 PM »

Thats nice but why are you afraid to answer my question ?

i never said i didn't want opinions...just not opinions from fags.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2011, 08:18:16 PM »
Woodland Hills stand up  8)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2011, 09:19:43 PM »
Temple Hills Stand Up!  8)