Author Topic: DUBCNN: All NEW Dubcnn Radio: #12 - Remembering Nate Dogg #CelebrateNate)  (Read 6569 times)

J Double

• Lil Geezy
@ Spice Two

I never made (1) comment about the lack of listeners... go back and check the name and you'll see that was not J-Double

P.S.
I am in full agreement with you, we did the tribute show because we were fans  and grew up with Nate's music and NO other reason

Triple OG Rapsodie

@ Spice Two

I never made (1) comment about the lack of listeners... go back and check the name and you'll see that was not J-Double

P.S.
I am in full agreement with you, we did the tribute show because we were fans  and grew up with Nate's music and NO other reason

well my original post was about Rud's comment. But props to you for doing it.

J Double

• Lil Geezy
That's what's up Spice Two,
I appreciate that homie....and please believe we at dubcnn radio would never take a tragedy and use it to our advantage....I could never get down like that

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
-That's not why we did a tribute show.....we did a show for Nate to pay tribute

I swear y'all cats on the forum can hate on anything

Pay tribute to Nate. But when you get mad and complain about the lack of listeners it makes you come across as insincere. Like you were doing it just to get ppl to tune in.

There was no mention of lack of listeners, this show has had over 3,000 plays overnight - it was an obeservation of the pathetic lack of input from our forum.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You are right dog,  our forum is a little pathetic......

a lowly and pathetic forum.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Triple OG Rapsodie

-That's not why we did a tribute show.....we did a show for Nate to pay tribute

I swear y'all cats on the forum can hate on anything

Pay tribute to Nate. But when you get mad and complain about the lack of listeners it makes you come across as insincere. Like you were doing it just to get ppl to tune in.

There was no mention of lack of listeners, this show has had over 3,000 plays overnight - it was an obeservation of the pathetic lack of input from our forum.

A hip hop legend just died. And you're complaining that a thread you made isn't getting any replies. Sincerity at its finest. If I ever made a Nate Dogg thread, it would out of love for the man's music, not wanting to get a bunch of replies. Its not a good look using a man's death to get people to post.