Author Topic: Snoop Dogg - Doggumentary (Discussion Thread)  (Read 5682 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Dogg - Doggumentary (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2011, 03:12:48 AM »
all these so called "Thread Discussion" threads  really means it leaked the internet and those who already downloaded it, share your thoughts on it leaving the rest of us to look for it on the net

Wow, you can't be serious!

kemizt

Big BpG

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2011, 03:13:59 AM »
Peer Pressure is dirty. Wow. Best Snoop Song since 2001.

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2011, 03:45:00 AM »
GREAT album... easily his best since BCT and his best album w/ no Dre

the weakest part about it was the mixing on some songs (esp the david banner track)... i dropped a few (wet, my fuccn house, raised in the hood) and put in so gangsta + protocol + that tree for my own mix 8)

diggin the funky upbeat westcoast vibes. this is def. a smokin album... the gorillaz track is a perfect smoked out soundscape to get lost in... daz killed it on his feature (surprised me).... gangbang rookie was impressive... wonder what it do is probably my favorite track. this is gonna get mad play from me
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 03:54:21 AM by R1ZE »

LYRIDER

« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2011, 03:49:42 AM »
Snoop is Bacc on top with this One .... Its a must cop .... Not really feelin some traccs but overall Its a real Good Album and i think a lot of people will be satisfied wid it !!

PLANT

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2011, 03:50:35 AM »
01.  Toyz N Da Hood Ft. Bootsy Collins                            2:40
02.  The Way Life Used To Be                                      3:43
03.  My Own Way Ft. Mr. Porter                                    3:05
04.  Wonder What I Do Ft. Uncle Chucc                             3:43
05.  Peer Pressure Ft. Traci Nelson                               4:07
06.  I Don't Need No Bitch Ft. Devin The Dude And Kobe Honeycutt  3:59
07.  Platinum Ft. R. Kelly                                        4:29
08.  Boom Ft. T-Pain                                              3:50
09.  We Rest In Cali Ft. Goldie Loc And Bootsy Collins            4:10
10.  El Lay Ft. Marty James                                       4:07
11.  Gangbang Rookie Ft. Pilot                                    3:46
12.  The Weed Iz Mine Ft. Wiz Khalifa                             3:43
13.  Take U Home Ft. Too Short, Daz And Kokane                    3:55
14.  Eyez Closed Ft. Kanye West And John Legend                   5:02
15.  It's D Only Thang                                            3:16
16.  Cold Game Ft. Latoiya Williams  
17.  Keep Going ft. Terrace Martin

This would be a near classic.  

Tekniec

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2011, 03:56:28 AM »
01.  Toyz N Da Hood Ft. Bootsy Collins                            2:40
02.  The Way Life Used To Be                                      3:43
03.  My Own Way Ft. Mr. Porter                                    3:05
04.  Wonder What I Do Ft. Uncle Chucc                             3:43
05.  Peer Pressure Ft. Traci Nelson                               4:07
06.  I Don't Need No Bitch Ft. Devin The Dude And Kobe Honeycutt  3:59
07.  We Rest In Cali Ft. Goldie Loc And Bootsy Collins            4:10
08.  El Lay Ft. Marty James                                       4:07
09.  Gangbang Rookie Ft. Pilot                                    3:46
10.  The Weed Iz Mine Ft. Wiz Khalifa                             3:43
11.  Take U Home Ft. Too Short, Daz And Kokane                    3:55
12.  It's D Only Thang                                            3:16
13.  Cold Game Ft. Latoiya Williams 
14.  Keep Going ft. Terrace Martin

This would be a near classic.

fixed

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2011, 04:07:04 AM »
What does Kokane says in Take You Home, "You...??.....???....?...with your sexy skirt on, let me take you home..."

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2011, 04:08:52 AM »
What does Kokane says in Take You Home, "You...??.....???....?...with your sexy skirt on, let me take you home..."

think he says "u in the club looking grown"

The Sorrow aka Maurice

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2011, 04:18:33 AM »
And it goes on and on! Another album with only 1 or 2 decent tracks!! It's a long time I heard a banger ! hopefully on april 19th

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2011, 04:37:12 AM »
singin girl on "weed is mine"?
Latoiya, right?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2011, 04:38:18 AM »

Good ear Nima, +1. This song is like 1 hour on repeat. :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

snopafly

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2011, 04:39:15 AM »
 :)

i think he realy stepped his game up on this one. he tryed this time to satify his hardcore fans, but there is always a bunch of mainstream songs on, he is universal. there will always be mainstream songs on a snoop album.

But whatever you can always have your opinion.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2011, 04:45:09 AM »

Good ear Nima, +1. This song is like 1 hour on repeat. :)

First heard the song late last year and been waiting to hear it again ever since. I swear it's like a 2011 successor to "Ain't No Fun" (coming as close as is realistically possible to rival that classic.)

From my first couple spins, the album sounds great. I can vibe with the vast majority of the tracks on offer. Yes, there are a couple of select throwaways, but when has Snoop EVER released a 21 track album that didn't falter somewhere? That issue harks as far back as Tha Doggfather.

Snoop sounds largely reinvigorated and the production must be the most appealing to this board since Tha Last Meal or BCT. I'll be purchasing.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 04:52:22 AM by Conan »
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

dereman95@yahoo.com

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2011, 05:13:30 AM »
this album is dope! best album by snoop with out Dr Dre and in the same level for me with top dogg, last meal and bct

i was listing too it now for hours non stop and here is my review of the album

01.  Toyz N Da Hood Ft. Bootsy Collins            cool funy intro, luv it
02.  The Way Life Used To Be                        this shit goes hard 2011 funky battlecat beat and snoop flow was perfect! one of the standout on the album! 4.5/5
03.  My Own Way Ft. Mr. Porter                      luv the dark and smooth beat! look like 50 can be on it and luv the hook and by mr porter and snoop verse was good! 4/5
04.  Wonder What I Do Ft. Uncle Chucc           another fucky track! luv it ucle chucc killed it! 4/5
05.  My Fucn House Ft. Young Jeezy And E-40  souther track! did not like it! to loud for the album and massed up the album flow! 1/5
06.  Peer Pressure Ft. Traci Nelson                   this is crazy song classic snoop with a smooth funky G FUNK Fredwreck beat! classic 5/5
07.  I Don't Need No Bitch Ft. Devin The Dude And Kobe Honeycutt  luv this track nice verse nice hook nice beat dogg and devin killed it 4.5/5
08.  Platinum Ft. R. Kelly                                        it is okay! club song they both flow nice but nothing special! 3/5
09.  Boom Ft. T-Pain                                              the same goes to this track like the upper one nothing special! 3/5
10.  We Rest In Cali Ft. Goldie Loc And Bootsy Collins            now i luv this song funky and nice verse and hook 4/5
11.  El Lay Ft. Marty James                                       nice smooth track! snoop droping once again for EL lay good song marty james did his thing too 4/5
12.  Gangbang Rookie Ft. Pilot                                  luv this song! crazy beat and luv snoop verse but i wish if Game kurupt or nipsy was on it than pilot but still not bad by pilot! 4/5
13.  The Weed Iz Mine Ft. Wiz Khalifa                         Potential next single for me on the album since wiz going to be the next big thing and the song is crazy the beat is crazy and both flow their ass off! luv this song 5/5
14.  Wet                                                          worest song on the album!! worest single ever 1/5
15.  Take U Home Ft. Too Short, Daz And Kokane         luv this meech killed it on the beat and kokane killed the hook and the 3 MCs KILLED IT! classic song 5/5
16.  Sumthin Like This Night Ft. Gorillaz                         not my type but still decent song 3/5
17.  Superman Ft. Willie Nelson                                   kinda funny but too short to rate
18.  Eyez Closed Ft. Kanye West And John Legend         like this song, kinda different type of beat john legend was nice in the hook, snoop and kanye were good too
19.  Raised In Da Hood                                               an average track! 3/5
20.  It's D Only Thang                                               like the beat and snoop verse! 4/5
21.  Cold Game Ft. Latoiya Williams                               nice way to end the album with a banger! latoiya killed it snoop nice lyrics and flow! one of the best song of the album!5/5

just like last meal nice way the album ends! ya remember ya gonna miss me classic! anyways doggumentrary is nice a nice album! snoop have found his sound back! it is full of funk and have the old and the young in the album! THIS album is a slap in the mouth for the haters that though snoop is done! most track are very good! enough top dogg is back!!

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2011, 05:35:51 AM »
Toyz N Da Hood is just weird.

overall this album very forgetable. better than ego trippin and malice but anybody could top those.

Take U Home is the best joint on there!

Boom, My Own Way, The Way Life Used To Be, Take U Home and I Dont Need No Bitch will stay in rotation

Rest I will forget.