Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Talks Detox “Dr. Dre Has Wrong People In His Environment”  (Read 7348 times)

trajjic

• Lil Geezy
I agree with Snoop on that but I also want to tell cats be careful with your music. I produced an album focus for dubsac records which I have seen a gang of people bootlegging the album online. http://onlydopestuff.blogspot.com/2009/02/chronic-side-crew-focus-1998-los.html  http://tktmacouillass.blogspot.com/2008/09/chronic-side-crew-focus-1998-los.html this is where somebody post the  album at. http://www.filestube.com/f/focus+chronic+side+crew and it's many more but I did copywrite the album though now.

HighEyeCue

first DOC comes out and says this and now Snoop, they are both right and seem bitter about it at the same time
so you think snoop & the d.o.c. should carry the album?

I think DOC and Eminem should share the writing part of the album, and Dre the production side. Obviously this is not going to happen but I think it would be the best case scenario. Snoop could be featured on a couple of tracks.

GangstaBoogy

Eminem is a horrible ghostwriter for dre! Did you hear that bullshit he gave him on"crack a bottle"? Eww
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

realtalk

• 'G'
I HOPE DRE DONT BRING SNOOP AROUND AFTER WHAT THIS LAST GARBAGE ALBUM HE PUT OUT LOL ..MAN SNOOP NEED 2 GET THE RIGHT PPL AROUND HIM HIS LAST FEW ALBUMS BEEN DOING BAD. 39K 1ST WEEK IS A BAD LOOK SNOOP DOGG.

BANE

• 'G'
  • Deshi, Deshi, Basara, Basara! Deshi, Deshi, Basara
Realist shit Snoop has said in a long while. Don't need to write paragraphs about "my opinion" when Snoop said everything that needed to be said, point blank.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Eminem is a horrible ghostwriter for dre! Did you hear that bullshit he gave him on"crack a bottle"? Eww

that was probably the best ive heard dre spit in like five years

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
first DOC comes out and says this and now Snoop, they are both right and seem bitter about it at the same time

I think DOC and Eminem should share the writing part of the album, and Dre the production side. Obviously this is not going to happen but I think it would be the best case scenario. Snoop could be featured on a couple of tracks.
fair enough

HighEyeCue

fair enough

don't get me wrong, Slim the Mobster is alright too :laugh:

Triple OG Rapsodie

In the 2001 era Em was ghostwriting the best lyrics Dre had ever spit. Why criticize one average verse when DOC and Hittman have written much worse for him?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

fair enough

don't get me wrong, Slim the Mobster is alright too :laugh:
haha, you want the grillz too don't you ;D

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

that was probably the best ive heard dre spit in like five years

For real that shit was straight

GangstaBoogy

Well if you guys like that bullshit then I hope you enjoy the rest of eminem and dr dre presents detox.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BLUNTTYMECC

• 'G'
Well if you guys like that bullshit then I hope you enjoy the rest of eminem and dr dre presents detox.

does dre give you mad chills bro?

westside159

Realist shit Snoop has said in a long while. Don't need to write paragraphs about "my opinion" when Snoop said everything that needed to be said, point blank.

PREACH !!!

Triple OG Rapsodie

That's how 2001 was so should be dope.