Author Topic: DUBCNN: World Premiere: Shade Sheist & Latoiya Williams "Queen" (LISTEN)  (Read 1031 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/media/audio/shadesheist-latoiyawilliams-queen/
<a href="http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2011/may/shade_sheist -queen-(ft-latoiya_williams)-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=shade_sheist-queen-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.dubcnn.com/swf/mp3playerDub.swf?id=2011/may/shade_sheist -queen-(ft-latoiya_williams)-(dubcnn).mp3&amp;artwork=shade_sheist-queen-player.jpg&amp;auto=1? quality=?high? pluginspage=?http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer? type=?application/x-shockwave-flash? width=?323? height=?180?</a>

World Premiere: Shade Sheist & Latoiya Williams "Queen" - By : Rud - May 30, 2011

As some of you may already know Shade Sheist is gearing up to release his new album "P.N.L.A: The Exit Strategy" within the next few months and over recent weeks via Twitter and his Official Site he has been promoting the new record with a preview clip of the lead single "Queen" featuring the incredible vocals of LaToiya Williams.

We asked Shade about the new track and the record it's from and he told us; "With this record, I wanted to capture the essence of "Nuthin But a G Thang" and mix it with elements of my last commercially-successful single 'What Would You Do.' This song no question is for the ladies but I still keep it true to my sound. I even tapped into my Shady Montage style on this one."

We also asked about reaching out to Latoiya Williams for the record; "Latoiya is killing everything she touches right now and is surely putting her bid in as the "R&B Queen of The West."

Today Shade Sheist just sent Dubcnn the EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE of the single for streaming to all our readers! The track has just been mixed down at the world-famous Capitol Records' Acoustic Room and is available for you now below. Remember this is stream only as the full download version will be avalable from tomorrow across all digital outlets.

Shade Sheist - Queen (Feat. LaToiya Williams) (Audio)

The single "Queen" also serves as the lead single to the tracks producer Sick-So aka Sovan on his just released compilation "VS Productions presents: The Playtime" a collaborative effort from international producers Sovan and Venom.

"P.N.L.A: The Exit Strategy" is set to feature collaborations with N.U.N.E., Roscoe, Techniec, TQ and Mr. Criminal and will be dropping later this year and Dubcnn will be keeping you fully updated. Ensure you support this single when it drops across all digital outlets tomorrow. In the meantime drop some feedback on our forums and follow both Shade Sheist and LaToiya Williams on Twitter.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Mista Rosa

Very good song. I had a little hope for a Nate Dogg feature on the album.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

David Gutterman

good music, good stuff thanx shade sheist & dubcnn

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
got this shit on rotation  8)
Latoiya <3

Will_B

West!

Portugoal

This is hip hop I like 8)

OG Snoopaveli

this is dope! this is westcoast! this is all that i want! thx Shade, thx Latoiya! thx dubcnn!

8) 8)

Mr.(Ko)Kane

Wow! Really, just wow!  8)

Shade and LaToiya, that's such a nice collaboration resulting in a great song. Just the right vibe to enjoy the beginning of this year's summer. Good production as well.

BakinSodaFree

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nathaniel Dwayne Hale - The greatest singer ever.
Loving this song. That is such an amazing hook.  8) 8) 8) :o :o
Under the society, still only god`s above me

R.I.P Nate Dogg.
You will forever be missed, but never forgotten.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Props for the feedback guys, keep it coming, SS is gonna be passing through!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
Appreciate the feedback DUB Affiliates.
Go ahead and let this marinate.. I'll be droppin the 199MiX real soon..  8)

I'm still in production with the album.. anything is possible until it's complete.
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Matty

cool track 8)

Mr.(Ko)Kane

I'm still in production with the album.. anything is possible until it's complete.

Wow, you really bring our hopes up with words like that. Really looking forward to what your working on lately.  8)

If the other tracks are as good as this one, you are about to drop a solid EP. Nothing wrong with some good laid back ish, especially if you bring in some more musical  components like in this song. 

Mista Rosa

8) 8)
I'll keep hoping for a new Nate/Shade hit. Lately "Cali Diseaz" been on repetition mode in my mp3 and car.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net

Wow, you really bring our hopes up with words like that. Really looking forward to what your working on lately.  8)

If the other tracks are as good as this one, you are about to drop a solid EP. Nothing wrong with some good laid back ish, especially if you bring in some more musical  components like in this song. 

I have some work I would love to use.. but the business has to be right especially in light of the Bigg Homie's passing.

As for the rest of the album.. im without a doubt workin on sum of my best sh*t yet.
For every session I leave after working with these West 'Legends' I go back and improve my own material.  8)

Fingers crossed that I will be able to drop the record codename: "Cali3" with Roscoe as the next single for Summer.
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist