Author Topic: there is no high like sour diesel  (Read 1575 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: there is no high like sour diesel
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 12:49:05 PM »
LOL@the dumbfucks here...I think Looney is the only mufucka on this whole board who actually knows something about weed. It's good to be from the SFV 8)

damn with that one post nik just depreciated looneys value to the forum exponentially.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 12:51:44 PM »
LOL@the dumbfucks here...I think Looney is the only mufucka on this whole board who actually knows something about weed. It's good to be from the SFV 8)

damn with that one post nik just depreciated looneys value to the forum exponentially.

and what is the forum comprised of? a bunch of fucking geeks and squares...so in essence, that is a wonderful thing. if u werent such a nerd, ud realize it urself.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 12:57:39 PM »

and what is the forum comprised of? a bunch of fucking geeks and squares...so in essence, that is a wonderful thing. if u werent such a nerd, ud realize it urself.

wise words from the self proclaimed KING of the geeks and squares...check your screen name.

you make it too easy eliott

Al Bundy

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2011, 12:58:24 AM »
either your sarcasm skills are lacking or you are shocked that the best weed costs more?

lol nobody smokes that bullshit here. its chronic its worthless.

if ur on D with that, nobody would buy from you unless it was 10 a gram. if you brought that to put in for a blunt or a sess foos would b like o_O

i aint tryna diss but, that shit is horrible.

weed snobs are fucking annoying. just shut the fuck up and pass the blunt

the fucks up your ass? its pretty funny how so many times we talk about weed it ends up being a competition or someones trying to be "hard"

thats pathetic, yea i said that the weed list the other guy posted up was pretty shitty, and its an honest opinion. is a pinto the best car? obviously one of the most expensive and luxurious cars are maybachs, mclaren f1s, lambos, etc etc.

i was commenting on your lame friends and their snobbery.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2011, 01:22:17 PM »

wise words from the self proclaimed KING of the geeks and squares...check your screen name.

you make it too easy eliott

damn, u are hilarious!...i just LOLed milk all over my keyboard like DAYUMMMMN!

............actually, I am not the King of anything, YOU are the King Faggot, remember? I'm simply a poster who became the main topic of this lameass forum as soon as I touched down, due to my overwhelming greatness, which the sqauares couldn't handle.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2011, 05:23:18 PM »
calm down wigger...i havent seen you this worked up and expressive since jewdgment day.

you didnt even throw in any graphic homosexual intercourse references...someones maaaaaaad.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2011, 06:03:47 PM »
sour deez-nuuuuts used to be a personal favorite but the strand has gotten a lot weaker over the last 2-3 years (but yet the price is still just as high)

personally the strands I've felt are best are as follows:

Trainwreck
Kali Mist Skunk lP
K-11
Aspen Haze
Bluetooth

those are my favorites that I know the names of.

Trainwreck was good like 6 years ago.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2011, 06:50:18 PM »
i ony smoke three weeks out of every month to keep my  tolerance right.

alot of yall aint even gettin high no more...yall are just getting "normal" might as well be smoking mids becaseu you aint getting much higher  then some moderate users get off that shit and thats a tragedy.

aint nothing better then smoking after a short break you get fucking blitzed...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2011, 09:16:55 PM »
sour deez-nuuuuts used to be a personal favorite but the strand has gotten a lot weaker over the last 2-3 years (but yet the price is still just as high)

Trainwreck
Kali Mist Skunk lP
K-11
Aspen Haze
Bluetooth

lmao

the wreck we get up here is fucking crazy now....shits on diseel
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2011, 01:05:05 AM »

Trainwreck
Kali Mist Skunk lP
K-11
Aspen Haze
Bluetooth

lmao

Wats the thc level on it??

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2011, 12:19:45 PM »
calm down wigger...i havent seen you this worked up and expressive since jewdgment day.

you didnt even throw in any graphic homosexual intercourse references...someones maaaaaaad.

ur comebacks make elano look like a forum genius

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2011, 12:23:55 PM »

Trainwreck
Kali Mist Skunk lP
K-11
Aspen Haze
Bluetooth

lmao

who gives a fuck? dont u get it?? those are CHRONIC strains...they're decent, but on the west coast, we get shit like that for 5 bux a gram on the ounce, so only peeps who really cant afford kush fux wit it. and even then, if u really aint got the cheese, u can just by kush shake, which is still better than the mid-grade strains ur listing.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2011, 01:08:10 PM »

ur comebacks make elano look like a forum genius

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2011, 02:22:30 PM »

Trainwreck
Kali Mist Skunk lP
K-11
Aspen Haze
Bluetooth

lmao

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA, man say that round here people would just laugh at you.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Al Bundy

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2011, 02:55:09 PM »
lmao

LMFAO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA, man say that round here people would just laugh at you.
[/quote]

i agree.