Author Topic: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute  (Read 5823 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Lets be real about 2pac for a minute
« on: June 14, 2011, 07:46:32 PM »
I know everyone is goin say I'm trolling but I'm not.  Some times the harsh truth is too much for soft bitches to deal with so they throw petty insults to hide their hurt feelings.  I have no problem calling out rappers, my track record proves it.  I had vendetta against Snoop years ago and now look at him, his last album went double driftwood but thats besides the point.  My original point has to do with 2pac. 

Now growing up 2pac was my favorite rapper behind Nas but the older I got the more I realized what a piece of shit 2pac truly was.  Don't give me that bullshit his music was uplifting or whatever lame excuse you will throw at me.  His music was entertainment and if you need music to motivate you, you have some serious deep seeded issues.  2pac was a greedy piece of shit.  Those close to Pac have all confirmed he knew Big and Puff had nothing to do with his first shooting.  But Pac couldn't separate real life and entertainment.  In order to sell more records he took a very serious real life situation and threw two innocent men into the middle of it because he wanted to make a fucking buck.  Because of his actions not only did two more black mothers have to bury their children, two young black children will grow up without a father, an issue that has plagued the African American community.  2pac is the reason two young children have no Dad and are just another statistic.  He lost his own life which he clearly did not value and took an innocent man with him.  I know my homie Infinite feels me on the fatherless black children comment  Yet so many continue to worship this piece of shit.  It's disgusting and needs to stop now.  It's one thing to keep things on an entertainment tip, it is what it is.  But this greedy piece of shit destroyed countless lives and for what ?  A fucking buck, disgusting.

GangstaBoogy

Re: Lets be real about 2pac for a minute
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 07:53:01 PM »
For some reason the more I read the more I kept thinking about that scene in bad boys 2 when the pool exploded and will smith yelled "now that's funny! That's some funny shit".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 08:35:20 PM »
nah son, u didnt know Pac and u obviously dont know Hollywood.  there's no base or thesis 4 wat ur saying.  u look like ur being greedy 4 attention.  Im not hurt by wat ur saying, i thinks its pretty funny that u actually took tha time out 2 write that and even funnier believe that lol.  People want a reason to go against tha grain, Pac or anybody else isnt immune to that, not even God.

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 08:38:29 PM »
nah son, u didnt know Pac and u obviously dont know Hollywood.  there's no base or thesis 4 wat ur saying.  u look like ur being greedy 4 attention.  Im not hurt by wat ur saying, i thinks its pretty funny that u actually took tha time out 2 write that and even funnier believe that lol.  People want a reason to go against tha grain, Pac or anybody else isnt immune to that, not even God.

Dispute what I said instead of blanket statements.

Small Change Willy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 08:50:18 PM »
What's up with that gif

LOL

That would be the worst ever

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 09:26:41 PM »
all u want people to do is agree with u.  it looks like more of a joke/shock post than anything real.  wat do u want people to say, ''yeah man fuck 2pac, right on!''.  it doesnt make any sense and its stupid lol...next

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 10:29:34 PM »
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 10:59:59 PM »
I agree with most of that, and 2pac growing up was my favorite rapper growing up. I was damn near depressed when he died and I was 10-11 years old. As I grew up though, I realized I was being a fool and falling for Afeni's propaganda machine.

I believe Pac started out with the best intentions. His earlier albums and his background (child of Black Panthers) really did show through his passion early on. He wanted to speak to world about how he felt and how a lot of black America felt at that time. As time went on he became corrupted (around the same time he got mixed up in the Hollywood machine). Gangsta rap was huge at that time, and he wanted his piece of the pie. He was an actor, a damn good one, so he played the part of a thug well at first glance.

Not just that, but he fucked up, got locked up with a rape conviction and made a deal with the devil to get free. That's when he threw everything he believed in to the way side and sold out in his attempts to be a gangsta rapper. He wasn't built for that shit being a performing arts student and it showed by the way he fucked with the wrong people and paid the ultimate price for it. Of course, Afeni did the best for her son by making him out to be some prolific gift from God, but anybody with common sense could see through it.

Now I never thought about the lives he put in danger until Prodigal Son put it into perspective. It's starting to make sense. Pac, for his own gain, did not only put lives in danger recklessly but he incited a Hip-Hop civil war of sorts with the East Coast/West Coast beef. It took years to heal those wounds and it really did tarnish the reputation of urban music altogether. If you look at it that way, 2pac was extremely selfish in doing that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 11:11:27 PM »
I'd say Pac is likely the GOAT, or one of them. But clearly, he was a piece of shit of a human. Similar to Nate Dogg. In the end, death is their only salvation.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2011, 11:16:37 PM »
Lol @ that response.
understand something, I could give a fuck less about 2pac as a person. Same goes with any other rapper. I enjoy their music and that's it. But to blame all that shit on dude and call him a piece of shit? You're reaching for attention.

Btw: why exactly is pac going from panther power to thug life so hard for you to understand. As people grow people change and we don't know what or who we will become. Example: some girls I went to jr high with were nerdy as hell in school, then I saw them on myspace around the time we graduated and they were slutted out in every pic and basically begging for dudes to fuck them. Or some niggas I grew up that were bagin hard as fuck in their younger days went to jail, came out and suddenly all they do is go to work / church / and home. We all grow and we all change. Pac was no exception to the rule. Its not hard to understand; he grew up as a political driven young man with the potential to be where obama eventually ended up but the society he grew up in made him a cold / paranoid / angry person who just wanted to fuck his enemies lifes up. Had he not died he might have ended up in jail for another 5 years and came out completely changed, maybe back to political, maybe a weirdo like shyne, maybe gay? Who knows

As joe budden once said "can you expect something to grow and not change"?

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2011, 11:33:33 PM »
lol at you all acting like you knew Pac. Saying that he was a piece of shit as a person, that he did this and that all for personal gain. You got it all figured out huh?

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2011, 11:34:48 PM »
Lol @ that response.
understand something, I could give a fuck less about 2pac as a person. Same goes with any other rapper. I enjoy their music and that's it. But to blame all that shit on dude and call him a piece of shit? You're reaching for attention.

Btw: why exactly is pac going from panther power to thug life so hard for you to understand. As people grow people change and we don't know what or who we will become. Example: some girls I went to jr high with were nerdy as hell in school, then I saw them on myspace around the time we graduated and they were slutted out in every pic and basically begging for dudes to fuck them. Or some niggas I grew up that were bagin hard as fuck in their younger days went to jail, came out and suddenly all they do is go to work / church / and home. We all grow and we all change. Pac was no exception to the rule. Its not hard to understand; he grew up as a political driven young man with the potential to be where obama eventually ended up but the society he grew up in made him a cold / paranoid / angry person who just wanted to fuck his enemies lifes up. Had he not died he might have ended up in jail for another 5 years and came out completely changed, maybe back to political, maybe a weirdo like shyne, maybe gay? Who knows

As joe budden once said "can you expect something to grow and not change"?
That's all gravy and a valid point. People change. People don't wanna acknowledge the negative shit he did towards the end of his life though. That's all I'm trying to get at. He's still in my top 5 and to this day I play his music because its entertainment and nothing more to me. The thread starter was analyzing 2pac the person so I just shared how I felt.Who knows how he would of turned out, but we'll never learn.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2011, 11:37:40 PM »
People don't wanna acknowledge the negative shit he did towards the end of his life though. That's all I'm trying to get at.

You got it twisted man. Towards the end of his life, Tupac was actually focussing on a lot of positive music like the One Nation project.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2011, 12:40:55 AM »
@sikotic

Nah there's no doubt that in his last days he let suge pump him up and turn him into a puppet. But I'm not gonna call him a piece of shit or blame biggie's death on him

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 12:42:34 AM »
@sikotic

Nah there's no doubt that in his last days he let suge pump him up and turn him into a puppet. But I'm not gonna call him a piece of shit or blame biggie's death on him