Author Topic: Producer Fredwreck's Open Letter From Palestine  (Read 565 times)

jav

Producer Fredwreck's Open Letter From Palestine
« on: January 16, 2003, 05:18:25 PM »

by - Fredwreck
1/14/03 5:06:52 AM
Last month we let you know about the observations of several Bay Area Hip Hoppers who went to the Middle East on a fact finding mission. Among them were DJ Sake 1 of Local 1200 and Samantha of Freedom Fighter Records. They sent back a number of heart wrenching reports. During that time we alerted you to the fact that long time producer Fredwreck would be going to Palestine.For those who don't know, Fredwreck is the sound behind all sorts of popular artist ranging from Snoop Dogg to Xzibit. When he returns he intends to put together an Anti-war song- Song for Peace which will feature many of the artist he works with.. In the meantime here is what he sent back from Palestine..

Fredwreck writes:

"I'm out here in Palestine...and i gotta tell you..These are the most racist, prejudice people I've ever come across in my whole life. When I first got to the airport...they held me and my uncle and his family for 5 1/2 hours before they let us enter the country. They brought (and im not exagerating) 20 people to search all our bags.

They went threw every piece of clothes, sock, underwear lining, with a microscope. Then they interrogated all of us 1 at a time, with the most humiliating & stupid questions. They ask you , where was your father born, where was your mother born (like it makes a difference), what year where they born, do I have any weapons or explosives in my bag(like if I did I would tell them, as if he forgot there were 20 people searchin our stuff in the next room)...then my uncle, who has a heart condition, they wouldn't bring him an water to take his medicine for a hour, and they basically made us just sit in the passport control till 6am until they finally let us go.

Then every where you go there's a check point, and they don't care if you have an American Passport, but if you have an Arab name on it, your getting detained searched questioned. You can't even step out the door of your house with out a soldier walking up to you with his AMERICAN MADE M16 pointed at you asking you for your "Haweeya" (Identification).

The streets are filled with trash, because they don't allow anyone to come pick it up. Buildings are demolished everywhere, they can basically shoot you and kill you at anytime, and not have to answer to anyone, and just say you were a terrorist. Men can't go to work, because they stop people from crossing checkpoints at will. So if you live in compton and you need to go Santa Monica to work, you don't know if you'll be able to get to work, or get back home, so people just stay home.

I saw a soldier kick an old man at a checkpoint just because he wouldn't move threw the barriers fast enough. Because he was carrying all his bags, he was moving slow, because cars are not allowed to pass thru, you have to walk, so if you want to get from A to B you have to carry your stuff..And don't be fooled when they tell you that a suicide bomber killed innocent men or women, or elderly..

ALL ISRAELI citizens are soldiers! Men & Women are required to be in the army starting from age 16...And are required to serve as reservists for the rest of theyre lives...An old man with no teeth that looked about 50 years old was searchin us at the checkpoint to Jerusalem. They make it hard on the arabs purposely to give them grief and make living conditions so impossible for them that they'll wanna move out of the land. Israel has violated more humanitarian, geneva, & United Nations laws than any country in history, yet no one stands up to them. Children are shot and killed in the street for nuthing. This shit has to stop!
Ill holla at ya later Dave, when i get a chance to type more...Keep the hope alive for these people brotha "FREE THE P!"

(daveyd.com)

Fuck Israel they snitched on Moses and they kiled Jesus

CWalker187

Re:Producer Fredwreck's Open Letter From Palestine
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2003, 07:56:24 PM »
Fred Wreck sounds like a whiny brat. Of course they have tight security there, its fuccing Israel.....where suicide bombings take place every day.

Is it even possible to come off any dumber than Fred Wreck does in this post.

jav

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2003, 08:09:29 PM »
no CWalker187 i know u want to suck on george bushes cockm but thats just wrong.. no one wants to know ur fetishes  ::)

jav

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2003, 08:10:59 PM »
and please dont reply to my posts... my posts is anti rednecks, and plus ur comments are dumber then beavis and butthead and u dont have anything to back it up

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2003, 08:24:40 PM »
I don't see what fredwreck expects, of course in israel, and palestine there's gonna be all kinds of security, look what they're doing to each other.  Maybe they treated him unfairly, though, it sounds like they were pretty hostile about it.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2003, 11:30:41 PM »
Fred Wreck sounds like a whiny brat. Of course they have tight security there, its fuccing Israel.....where suicide bombings take place every day.

Is it even possible to come off any dumber than Fred Wreck does in this post.

ummmm, I believe Fred Wreck is describing Palestine......idiot.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2003, 12:12:56 AM »
actually, he mentions visiting jerusalem.  So he was at least in Israel too.  

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2003, 12:54:41 AM »
The security at the airport has been like that for YEARS and it's not just because he's an Arab. My dad used to go their for his job a few times a year and everytime he would get detained by customs for hours and get his bags searched interrogated by at least 2 different peeps (to see if you say 2 different things to the 2 peeps). I'm not saying i love Israel (i don't) but Fred is misleading in that letter.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2003, 03:11:42 AM »
Actually, there is no such thing as Palestine.  They are fighting to bring about a Palestinian state.  But if you look on a map all you will see is Isreal.  And there are little sections of "Palestinian people" and "Palestinian communities" within Isreal.

And I wonder if Trauma after reading this can still support a president who supports and funds the actions of Isreali government and military.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2003, 03:17:35 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2003, 05:15:32 AM »
The security at the airport has been like that for YEARS and it's not just because he's an Arab. My dad used to go their for his job a few times a year and everytime he would get detained by customs for hours and get his bags searched interrogated by at least 2 different peeps (to see if you say 2 different things to the 2 peeps). I'm not saying i love Israel (i don't) but Fred is misleading in that letter.

I agree, I travel a lot out of the country and numerous places treat you like shit when you get there just because they can.  I like fredwrecks music, but he isn't a journalist.  Whenever I read something I always consider the person's potential motive for what they write.  This helps you eliminate their bias and read into the facts.  Fredwreck wen there with the intention of uncovering scandal.  This is a warning indicator of a potential, or in the case obvious, bias.  

The situation may be bad there, but I wouldn't base my judgement on the word of fredwreck.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2003, 05:17:44 AM by Ant »

verbalassaulta

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2003, 08:49:52 AM »
no one cares about fredwrecks letter

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2003, 10:02:53 AM »
He may not be a great journalist but he is describing what he saw. His eye witness account is more than any of us have so therefor we should care about it.like saying someone who saw 911 wasnt legit coz they werent a journalist, u still have to respect what they saw.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2003, 10:14:33 AM »
Go BUSH!!!!

S.G.V.

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2003, 02:22:29 PM »
complete wrong time for this post...but fuck it...guy...why is MC Eiht, Short Khop and Jayo in ur pic of the "dogg pound gangsta crips"?...none of them are from DPG

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2003, 05:38:43 PM »
Dumbest shit I ever read...

Guess what everybody...I went too Israel and I saw a suicide bomber walk into a daycare center and explode...

Then they wonder why we check their bags...?

Is Fredwreck a bias idiot or what?