Author Topic: Producer Fredwreck's Open Letter From Palestine  (Read 398 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Producer Fredwreck's Open Letter From Palestine
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2003, 08:37:23 PM »
*slaps your hand away*

quit reachin Trauma, it probably kills you that i have an answer for every one of your comments doesnt it?

For the last time, I can comment on American policies abroad, because i have studied what the result and consequences of those policies are.

Ive been to Iraq, Kuwait and Afghanistan, all nations that were affected negatively by american policy, thus i can comment on it. Im not commenting on American domestic policy because i dont live there.

However, if some one trashes Fred Wreck's account of life in the occupied territories without going there, thats stupid.

Dust your self of and try again.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2003, 09:26:21 PM »
Like I said "Gotcha".. that's your opinion on the matter, and I just was stating your position to make sure I had it straight. I know your position, and you know mine; and I think you're a hypocrite.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2003, 09:46:39 PM »
well thats great, i think youre an idiot for callin me a hypocrite when i just proved why your argument is flawed

good night
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll