Author Topic: Kunta Kinte...  (Read 1272 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Kunta Kinte...
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2003, 12:01:00 AM »
Oh, and by the way, I take jokes about the holocaust, VERY SERIOUSLY.  I mean, that stuff just hurts yall; I haven't told many of yall this, but my great-uncle died in the holocaust.  Yup, that's right.

He got drunk and accidentally fell out of the guard tower.  

bez

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2003, 03:14:42 PM »
BULLSHIT THREAD, BULLSHIT THREAD!!!!

Doggystylin

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2003, 03:34:56 PM »
stfu bez you sound like a security guard

lol @ trauma

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2003, 07:53:11 PM »
NIK for Gods sake shut up man....talkin bout u dont give peeps karma, when everytime i see my karma drop i see Engle Rock, C Walker and NIK on line everytime, but its all gravy, i dont care, im just askin u to relax and get a life.....

oh yeah a big motherfuckin LMFAO@ nik tellin rap quake no one likes him and that all quake does is trash muslims..lol....

i mean i cant stand the both of u, but Quake is funny sometimes...you NIK, you're just a waste of space...a waste of 10,000 posts that couldve been made by some one with intellect
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2003, 08:47:09 PM »
NIK for Gods sake shut up man....talkin bout u dont give peeps karma, when everytime i see my karma drop i see Engle Rock, C Walker and NIK on line everytime, but its all gravy, i dont care, im just askin u to relax and get a life.....

oh yeah a big motherfuckin LMFAO@ nik tellin rap quake no one likes him and that all quake does is trash muslims..lol....

i mean i cant stand the both of u, but Quake is funny sometimes...you NIK, you're just a waste of space...a waste of 10,000 posts that couldve been made by some one with intellect

I never said I didnt give u negetive karma...I said I never gave Emence or Blade negetive karma...Dumbass...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2003, 08:48:50 PM »

PS...Cwalker doesn't even have 500 posts, so that's a lie right there...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2003, 08:54:29 PM »
is it a lie that everytime i get bad karma, c walker is on line, ??

nope, i never said he gave me bad karma,

btw, thanks for the karma u fuckin loser, get a life
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2003, 08:56:51 PM »
yeah stand up fo yo people infinite!.... oops my bad
post of the f*ckin year...hands down...LMAO...straight up catchin feelins like hes gettin clowned...LMAO

LOL that was pretty funny O, LOL

Woodrow

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2003, 08:58:03 PM »

Sorry, I've got better things to do than worry about your goat ass.

Im gonna delete my account so I can't give Karma and we can watch it go down just as fast as when I had 500 posts. People don't like you.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2003, 09:03:18 PM »
you mean NIK doesnt like me, now get out of my presence

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2003, 09:35:53 PM »

I dont like A LOT of people on WCC, but none of them have karma as low as yours...PeACe

Woodrow

« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2003, 09:37:26 PM »

I dont like A LOT of people on W

CC, but none of them have karma as low as yours...PeACe

You are catching up!

:-X

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2003, 10:15:35 PM »

3 Pages of talk shit lol come on guyz

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2003, 11:08:21 PM »

3 Pages of talk shit lol come on guyz
LMAO,  ive seen this pic a thousand times an everytime i see it,  its still a classic,  clicks bz's props

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2003, 01:04:16 AM »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network