Author Topic: Kunta Kinte...  (Read 1269 times)

infinite59

Re:Kunta Kinte...
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2003, 08:42:14 PM »

Sorry, I've got better things to do than worry about your goat ass.

Im gonna delete my account so I can't give Karma and we can watch it go down just as fast as when I had 500 posts. People don't like you.

Then why do you follow his "goat ass" around to every thread and wine and complain about him actually having what you would call an opinion?

Woodrow

« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2003, 09:09:04 AM »

Sorry, I've got better things to do than worry about your goat ass.

Im gonna delete my account so I can't give Karma and we can watch it go down just as fast as when I had 500 posts. People don't like you.

Then why do you follow his "goat ass" around to every thread and wine and complain about him actually having what you would call an opinion?

At least I'm not another man's tattoo.

Here's my opinion: You have no backbone, you are a follower, and you have no independent thoughts of your own.

Take a look at who posted first in this thread...  ::)

I find it funny that I can get personally dissed over and over, and you say nothing. But when I call your man a "goat ass" you get all up in arms.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2003, 09:57:32 AM by Engel-Rock »

bez

« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2003, 09:23:02 AM »
1) Please stop arguing over stupid shit like karma, and calling others stupid stuff like "GOAT" cough"engle rock"cough..

2) that person in that picture u posted bez laughing at that is fucked up..i dont like that..

3) everyone on this board has bad karma, even if u cant see it with all the props on first, they still got bad karma..sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NO more arguing karma is stupid anyway..peace

Sorry I dont follow?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2003, 10:23:52 AM »
i never gave u bad karma t boy
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2003, 01:50:06 PM »
Yes you did.  Remember, I made a post about how I was surprised I had good Karma, or something like that, and you immediately gave me bad karma and said you couldn't resist.  

Quakaveli

« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2003, 02:22:27 PM »
Yes you did.  Remember, I made a post about how I was surprised I had good Karma, or something like that, and you immediately gave me bad karma and said you couldn't resist.  

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA Take THAT Tech, u got shown. Now go shave Ur Beard....PeAcE.....LOL!!! Coouldnt resist ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2003, 03:44:03 PM »

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA Take THAT Tech, u got shown. Now go shave Ur Beard....PeAcE.....LOL!!! Coouldnt resist ;)

LMAO!

Sikotic™

« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2003, 09:04:34 PM »
*Yawn*
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2003, 09:20:35 PM »
Kids.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2003, 10:32:04 PM »
dude Trauma, that wasnt like a "fuck u trauma, heres a diss"...it was in jest, wheres ya sense of humour?

::)

adults
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2003, 04:10:44 AM »
<a href="http://www.levitateme.com/preet/cornbeef/woo.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.levitateme.com/preet/cornbeef/woo.swf</a>

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2003, 09:50:32 AM »
LoL...WTF was that?

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2003, 11:06:00 AM »
<a href="http://www.levitateme.com/preet/cornbeef/woo.swf" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.levitateme.com/preet/cornbeef/woo.swf</a>

LMFAO i dunno, thats hilarious, it jus came outta nowhere, and its so repetive, lmao

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2003, 11:30:04 AM »
Blade...why the hell did u quote it? Now two of them are playing at the same time and it's giving me a headache!!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2003, 11:33:52 AM »
Blade...why the hell did u quote it? Now two of them are playing at the same time and it's giving me a headache!!

lmfao

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...