Author Topic: anything amazing ever happen 2 u?  (Read 100 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
anything amazing ever happen 2 u?
« on: January 18, 2003, 04:07:33 PM »
yo i know theres alot of cats who beleive in god in here, so like i was wonderin has there ever been a time that u prayed or sumthing n then it came tru or jus something amazing thats happened 2 y'all that you would have never thought possible.....

oh n yo if ya gon start muslim vs jews or sum other beefs in thsi topic dont post.....cuz that shit ruins the topic..........but if ya got any thing good to say related to the post.......tell me

peace

Trauma-san

Re:anything amazing ever happen 2 u?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2003, 09:06:11 PM »
Hmm, not really, I don't think I've ever had anything amazing happen to me, just normal everyday stuff.  I know of some amazing stuff that other people have had happen, people getting healed, etc.  My grandma for instance, had a heart irregularity, they thought she was gonna die, for 2 years her heart was all screwed up, the weekend before heart surgery, her church prayed for her, and that morning when she woke up, it was fine, and has been ever since.  Stuff like that.  Peace~

HBKid_Jr

Re:anything amazing ever happen 2 u?
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2003, 09:50:23 PM »
yea,  nothing major but its stuff i look back on an im like god really does work in mysterious ways