Author Topic: Bossip's 10 Worst Rappers in the Game...  (Read 1077 times)

Sccit

Re: Bossip's 10 Worst Rappers in the Game...
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 12:10:49 PM »
6+7+8 aint bad to me

Birdman was cool on What happend to that boy "Baby steppin on my line I'll show a little somethin' - They callin' you don't come out then the black crow will touch ya "

Plies - lyrics aint nas, but he is decent.. at start i was like what the fuck piles! what then looked again.

Gucci Mane - again he aint nas, but his voice and flow makes him above alotta other dudes out there,

I lack.: bow wow (older version) - Young Joc - Mike Jones - Wishbone  - Shaquille O'Neal - Bizzare - Benzino - lil flip - Nick Minaj - Hurricane Chris and the list can go on... and on and on....

Shaq was not whack, son.

Raphael

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2011, 12:41:49 PM »
Kreayshawn would lyrically slaughter those other rappers on the list. She's obviously number one because she's white.

lmao...have u even heard kreayshawn? that bitch is awful:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/a5bQzQjxM4A" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/a5bQzQjxM4A</a>

smh@u putting the words Kreayshawn and lyrical in the same sentence.
I didn't say she was lyrical but compared to the other bums on the list she is. She wins by being entertainingly bad while those other rappers just plain suck.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2011, 01:43:07 PM »
tha list is a hater list tho, it's cliche' and white to tha core.  they took some white cat from NY or somewhere and told him to put down "rap's most notably successful rappers who don't cater to soul food raps and i'm still helpless and shackled up becuz everytime i say shit like that it makes the white man feel more powerful and better about himself".  it's typical.  the list seems like a popularity contest between that website and others.  they're like the Kim K's and Snooki's of the rap world.

i can only agree with:

01 - kreayshawn - not even becuz she's white.  i like that bitch though, i love her mind and her spirit.  i'd love to date her 1 day.
02 - tony yayo - he went from being 1 of my most anticipated rappers (when he was locked up) to overnight becoming the worst.
03 - mack maine
04 - oj da juiceman
05 - soulja boy - but i can't deny that he served a purpose to tha nurturing of the game

people be puttin Jay way too high on the pedestal.  it's like Jay personally pays these niggaz to hype his shit up for him.  yeah he spits iceberg raps sometimes and has tight songs but Hova isn't the God.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 08:21:42 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2011, 10:24:58 PM »
why was this topic moved from the main forum? wtf? this is not an east coast list, smh...and then nima posts a bizzy flow in the west coast section. whoever moved this, own up.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2011, 04:13:05 AM »
Birdman did good on a few songs
Let me see you do your thang-w/Yung Wun
What happened to that boy-w/Clipse
Hell yeah-w/Ginuwine
Number 1 Stunna

bouli77

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2011, 05:15:18 AM »
tha list is a hater list tho, it's cliche' and white to tha core.  they took some white cat from NY or somewhere and told him to put down "rap's most notably successful rappers who don't cater to soul food raps and i'm still helpless and shackled up becuz everytime i say shit like that it makes the white man feel more powerful and better about himself".  it's typical.  the list seems like a popularity contest between that website and others.  they're like the Kim K's and Snooki's of the rap world.

well said. just some bandwagon jumper with no real opinion of his own. he should have thought outside the box.

Birdman did good on a few songs
Let me see you do your thang-w/Yung Wun
What happened to that boy-w/Clipse
Hell yeah-w/Ginuwine
Number 1 Stunna

Baby is a generic ass rapper but i don't mind him on most songs, he has a decent voice and simple, often terrible rhymes but i've never listened to Cash Money's music for their lyrical prowess (although Wayne, Juve and BG are good lyricists). most of their albums were carried by the beats. to me Baby is not worse than D-Shot, and I like D-Shot.

i don't know who ghostwrote this but this Birdman verse is pure fire IMO.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VyQ6t6XMmnM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VyQ6t6XMmnM</a>

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2011, 08:39:05 PM »
why was this topic moved from the main forum? wtf? this is not an east coast list, smh...and then nima posts a bizzy flow in the west coast section. whoever moved this, own up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2011, 09:08:56 PM »
Kreayshawn would lyrically slaughter those other rappers on the list. She's obviously number one because she's white.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/a5bQzQjxM4A" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/a5bQzQjxM4A</a>

Going off the dome, I'm willing to bet you couldn't do better.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2011, 10:16:11 PM »

Going off the dome, I'm willing to bet you couldn't do better.

ur willing 2 bet, even tho u'v never heard me freestyle. thats easy money...ima post a freestyle track i did with the homie soon. it aint a masterpiece, but it aint embarrassing like this shit.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2011, 11:35:29 PM »
Solid list, lol

kemizt

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2011, 12:00:11 AM »
baby has some gems under his belt..

betta go listen to everything he was on pre big money heavyweight

kreayshawn gucci gucci was the only thing she has ever dropped

lil b is raw and unorthadox and does almost all his songs in one take i chopped it up with that boy...dude dont have negative bone in his body I got altleast 4 mixtapes n 3 albums of his in rotation now...his off the wall shit out weighs some of his gems..

plies cool..play some plays around some broads bet u fuck somethin that night..if u hate plies might as well hate jeezy, til this day jeezy dont say shit...

young buck is trash...tony yayo is waaaaaaaaaay betta than him

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2011, 02:52:54 AM »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2011, 03:56:32 AM »

lil b is raw and unorthadox and does almost all his songs in one take i chopped it up with that boy...dude dont have negative bone in his body I got altleast 4 mixtapes n 3 albums of his in rotation now...his off the wall shit out weighs some of his gems..

plies cool..play some plays around some broads bet u fuck somethin that night..if u hate plies might as well hate jeezy, til this day jeezy dont say shit...

Haha you always hated on Buck

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2011, 09:47:57 AM »
NIK, what proof do you have it's off the dome? Don't get too creative when you're writing it down because otherwise I'll know.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2011, 10:02:00 AM »

Haha you always hated on Buck

yeah kuz i remember when he was a flunky..

buck, jeezy and ace hood are 3 southern rappers i dislike, due to them being forced down fans throats

hood is getting the papoose treatment and khaled is his kayslay

jeezy always been trash from when he was called lil j...til now...look up his old shit he was trick daddy clone...and he was not sayin shit..lol...when he switched over...to jeezy he changed his trick daddy biting style...to what he does now..and still trash with adlibs he was fprced too...his connections with meech got em on...money buys u fame...and everybody he got his start with from jeezy to jody breeze...all got blackballed by jeezy...

had jeezy never got into that shit with gucci and gucci ended up killing jeezy boy...gucci would be sittin where jody is now...you cant find jody for shit now only nigga that cane our n did a lil somethin from that boyz n the hood group was zoe

buck...garbage...