Author Topic: Dr. Dre (feat. Kendrick Lamar & Game) - Compton City (Prod. Just Blaze) [INFO]  (Read 4649 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
in the couple years ive known mike ive never seen him use the word...hes defending his right to say it if he chooses

loosen up a little haus.

your gonna be a mad motherfucker if you let ppl get under your skin on this site like that..trolls,wiggers, wise guys and smart alecks are all over this bitch lol
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 05:21:21 PM by PETEY the GREAT »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
in the couple years ive known mike ive never seen him use the word...hes defending his right to say it if he chooses thats all.
and if he said it around the wrong people it's their right to excercise their reaction in being disrespected too right ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
in the couple years ive known mike ive never seen him use the word...hes defending his right to say it if he chooses thats all.
and if he said it around the wrong people it's their right to excercise their reaction in being disrespected too right ?

no doubt but in the mindset of a troll that kind of response equals instant gratification.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

lmao,
so do u feel like i offended u, when i said that i can "call u a nigga/say the word nigga" if i feel like it? is that negative context?
are u retarded?

if i gave u a pound on the chest, n say "wahts up my, nigga" all happy/friendly n shit, are u goin to fuck my mother as well?
smh at this basketcase, get some help

btw, if i was 16 or 17 yrs old, id poke ur eyeballs out wit a pencil, if id ever ran across u, cuz ur retardation would irritate me..

fragile faggot, "an unknwon stranger asked me if he could call me a nigga on the internet, boo fuckin hoo"..
r u unconfomrtable in ur skin, Jacko?   :)
go rent "American History X", n smash the dvd on the floor in outrage, or somthin - get that negativity out ur system, kid
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 05:28:46 PM by Michael Madsen »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
in the couple years ive known mike ive never seen him use the word...hes defending his right to say it if he chooses

loosen up a little haus.

your gonna be a mad motherfucker if you let ppl get under your skin on this site like that..trolls,wiggers, wise guys and smart alecks are all over this bitch lol
nah i'm not at all upset with anyone. what i'm sayin' is right now this is all fun and games to them and you and then if they get hurt the same people cheering them on will be the same people talking about: damn it's sad dude lost his life like that or why did they have to do him like that ? but you did nothing to put him in line about being disrespectful to others. these cats don't phase me none homie but do go cryin' when shit get outta control.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 05:40:51 PM by Blue Magic »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lmao,
so do u feel like i offended u, when i said that i can call u a nigga if i feel like it? is that negative context?
are u retarded?

if i gave u a pound on the chest, n say "wahts up my, nigga" all happy/friendly n shit, are u goin to fuck my mother as well?
smh at this basketcase, get some help

btw, if i was 16 or 17 yrs old, id poke ur eyeballs out wit a pencil, if id ever ran across u, cuz ur retardation would irritate me..

fragile faggot, "an unknwon stranger asked me if he could call me a nigga on the internet, boo fuckin hoo"..
r u unconfomrtable in ur skin, Jacko?   :)
go rent "American History X", n smash the dvd on the floor in outrage, or somthin - get that negativity out ur system, kid
you wouldn't do shit but bow down bitch.  LMFAO. and for the record if any white boy ever approached and greeted me like that. it would be a problem. it's not just the n word that you came at me wit that warranted my response. it's the fact you thought you could say what you said to me and it's ok. so if you wanna disrespect me allow yourself to be disrespected. and also as i'm typing i'm not upset at all. for what ?!?!?! you're no threat to me.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
the thing about mike is ive never heard him use the word

hes yanking your chain.

jeanmiche777

To say the N word on a forum just shows who you really are. To say it just for giggles or trolling on a forum means you're not here for discussing music. You are only here to win your arguments and boost a little bit your ego. It's fucked up man. I mean, at least try to show some respect for the culture you are following.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the thing about mike is ive never heard him use the word

hes yanking your chain.
not the point. what i'm saying is i'm not gonna do anything to them but whose to say the next guy wont. i took time to school jokers because it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt and then people saying thats fucked up but these same people did nothing to diffuse the situation. at least you can say i laid out the reprocussions of such foolish behavior. it's wild i had to bring dude's mom up to hurt his feelings but he didn't care about trying to offend me as a black man so..... just be thankful that's as far i went so far.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
To say the N word on a forum just shows who you really are. To say it just for giggles or trolling on a forum means you're not here for discussing music. You are only here to win your arguments and boost a little bit your ego. It's fucked up man. I mean, at least try to show some respect for the culture you are following.
exactly. you say the n word to be disrespectful but at the same time you jocking our culture. you wanna be us so bad. malibu's most wanted ass muthafuckas.

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
4 pages based on a twitter post and no audio too!!! I thought people said they are not anticipating this album anymore?

And how did a Detox thread turns into a Romcom between this cats?  .............Can we get back on track of the thread and drop the lame s***.

Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
im just saying ive been around these parts long enough to know that the harder you go all it does is prompt them to go harder...its a waste of energy imo to argue about subjective shit to the point where cats are talking bout whoopin on motherfuckers.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

:grumpy:

u see, this is the problem wit certain kinda individuals today. this butthurtness-tension. gettin bent over words. this aggraveted/negative tension is creating "silence" and "censorship" in 2011

don take it out on me, if my great great great great great grandfather raped your great great great great great grandmother n burned her alive. this "post-traumatic 1920's-mentality" bullshit is hilarious n pathetic at the same time

its just a word, freedom of speech will always rise above emotions n feelings.

lets make a deal, i will never use the word "nigga" ever ever again,
if u promise that you and every other black person in the word, will never ever call me "pale", white", "honky", "cracker", "redneck", "blue eyed" or blonde" --cuz that shit might offend me, n i might snap at any minute n slit ur throat off
it all comes down to "words" and the indivdual tension that might get trigged
and since these specific words offend me, ppl are not allowed to say em around me.. black or brown folks. never ever ever, cuz u might die. i will kill u, and tape ur mother while shes giving me dome

^
this was a hypothetical example,
the moral of the story -- i am allowed to say whatever the fuck i want to say (n u r as well). however, if you and/or I are puttin that negative twist on it, n if we are hostile wit it - that is not very nice (and we shouldnt be surprised if we lose respect and/or  friendships cuz of it)

you wouldn't do shit but bow down bitch.
^i probably would, Goofy. i am 24 years old n i would never succumb to violence ever again, cuz i am civilized grownup n i respect the law.
however, if i was 16 or 17 years old,, best believe, id give u a run for ur money. id fuck u up to the degree, that ur children would feel the pain n become handicapped..

and LMAO at u screaming out "Watch It!!!!!" in outrage when ChamClick merely said "preach, my nigga"
sensitive internet-fag, boo fuckin hoo   smh,  :oi:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 06:33:17 PM by Michael Madsen »

Sccit

I said it once for shits & giggles & NIK (upset over the fact he's afraid to say it) & some black people got upset. It's golden. You find it cheesy because you're not offended by me saying it, which is understandable.
i don't think it should be for giggles because as you and i've both seen where real situations which were in the begining believed to be funny but later turned deadly because of shit being done for giggles. i may not be able to reach you but you may run into someone worst and you be made a front page story out of. i don't think you would want to have ya moms grieving over you like that. if you are then that says a lot about you as a person.

fact of the matter is, kid kicks it with a bunch of nerds n squares, so no ones guna say shit to him about it in real life. he'll eventually grow out of it.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im just saying ive been around these parts long enough to know that the harder you go all it does is prompt them to go harder...its a waste of energy imo to argue about subjective shit to the point where cats are talking bout whoopin on motherfuckers.
and i really go hard there's no one here that goes as hard trust me. these clowns can't fuck wit me verbally or physically. and no one is whoopin no one. read everthing i've posted on this matter and absorb.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 06:36:19 PM by Blue Magic »