Author Topic: wackest rappers on the west coast (the official hate-thread)  (Read 1265 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: wackest rappers on the west coast (the official hate-thread)
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2011, 01:03:09 PM »
i dont like that Y.G:-character either..
haven paid too much attention to him tho - i liked that "toot it & boot it"-song,, but skill-wise he isnt anythin to put under a xmas-tree, i agree

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2011, 01:22:11 PM »
Da KillaBitch i think your an absolute flaming faggot for putting ice cube and tha dogg pound on there .. Yeh there last album sucked but over all there still dope af .

And to the people saying eazy e was horrible get of gay boy dre's dick . That beef died years ago

read my reason's you stink dirty pussy, before you post some negative things in here, i said that they fell off cause it's not the 90´S anymore that was their prime after that they sucked.that's my list  back up!

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2011, 01:48:11 PM »
Knoc fell the fuck off, but he made dope ass music back in the day.

Mack 10 is one of the most consistent rappers period. He hasn't made one wack album and none of his albums have fillers.

His prison stunt definitely killed his voice & his career (& almost killed him period, he's turned into a sorry-ass scary-looking motherfucker).

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2011, 01:53:23 PM »
Well this is my list right here:

-1) Dr.DRE, not only that we ain´t gettin DETOX, These Tracks that leaked and those Promo Singles Sucked, Like 2Pac said; He´s a Dope Producer, but he needs one year for one song!
0) Ice Cube, everybody dissed him, From Common,2PAC,Kam,Mack 10,Jay Rock,Glasses Malone, Crooked I, Bishop Lamont and they right with that!
1) Game, okay his 1st&2nd album was classics but after those albums he fell off.
2) Tha Dogg Pound, they record a classic album on death row and got some aight Tracks after that but nothing more.
3) Dub Union, Bad Lucc,Damami & Soopafly sucks.
4) Too Short, everytime those same lines,same story,etc.
5) Nipsey Hussle, his last mixtape sucked, by the way where is his debut album?
6) Bishop Lamont, where da fuck is the Reformation?
7) Crooked I, where da hell is your DEBUT ALBUM???
8) Eastwood, is Master P Pimpin you like Snoop back then, where is your album???
9) Clyde Carson, Where da fuckin holly shit is your fuckin ALBUM????
n) SNoop to the end, after his Deathrow albums he fell off, fuck outta here you´re not the king of the west, you just a popstar.

Correct me if I'm wrong but like half of the names on this list you ask "where is your album" possibly because you disappointed waiting on them, but doesn't it mean you like(d) them cats in the first place? & might even buy these albums when/ if they come out? & That makes them cats "the wackest ever" in your book?

Cause I'm as disappointed as you are but in my book it don't make them wack for that.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2011, 02:22:41 PM »
Gotta  go with glasses , i just find him a bit boring . generally don't get too short but never got a solo album of his.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2011, 03:49:49 PM »
Well this is my list right here:

-1) Dr.DRE, not only that we ain´t gettin DETOX, These Tracks that leaked and those Promo Singles Sucked, Like 2Pac said; He´s a Dope Producer, but he needs one year for one song!
0) Ice Cube, everybody dissed him, From Common,2PAC,Kam,Mack 10,Jay Rock,Glasses Malone, Crooked I, Bishop Lamont and they right with that!
1) Game, okay his 1st&2nd album was classics but after those albums he fell off.
2) Tha Dogg Pound, they record a classic album on death row and got some aight Tracks after that but nothing more.
3) Dub Union, Bad Lucc,Damami & Soopafly sucks.
4) Too Short, everytime those same lines,same story,etc.
5) Nipsey Hussle, his last mixtape sucked, by the way where is his debut album?
6) Bishop Lamont, where da fuck is the Reformation?
7) Crooked I, where da hell is your DEBUT ALBUM???
8) Eastwood, is Master P Pimpin you like Snoop back then, where is your album???
9) Clyde Carson, Where da fuckin holly shit is your fuckin ALBUM????
n) SNoop to the end, after his Deathrow albums he fell off, fuck outta here you´re not the king of the west, you just a popstar.

Correct me if I'm wrong but like half of the names on this list you ask "where is your album" possibly because you disappointed waiting on them, but doesn't it mean you like(d) them cats in the first place? & might even buy these albums when/ if they come out? & That makes them cats "the wackest ever" in your book?

Cause I'm as disappointed as you are but in my book it don't make them wack for that.

hurray!!!!!!!!! finally someone understand my post, yes im tired of waiting that's why they're on my wacklist, don't get me wrong some of them raps hungry since day 1, but these fucked up business moves are wack.

westside159

« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2011, 12:55:16 AM »
doesnt necesseraily ahve to be "wack" per say, meaning "not talented"

but an overriding characteristic wit that person as an artist, that u find bad/not good

roll call, Radiotube.. gimme ur top5  8)

------------------------------------
1. Problem -- talented kid, but probly the worst/n most repittive subject matter ever. never heard a song wit him, without any reference to bragadocius/pointless oralsex.. worst artist in westcoast-history

2. Keak Da Sneak ---  :grumpy:
3. Glasses Malone --- sleeping pill
4. Knoc-Turn Al ---- terrible
5. Mack 10 -- never heard a good solo-song ever

honorable mention:
Damizza,
Big Syke,
40 Glocc,
Krondon,
+
60% of the chicano rap-scene

mack 10 foe life ?  u didnt like that

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2011, 12:58:57 AM »
Mack's first 2 albums especially are classic West Coast gangsta shit.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2011, 01:09:18 AM »
i dont like this nigga Mack 10.    hes old, he's ignorant, and he beats his wife  :nawty:

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2011, 01:13:12 AM »
i dont like this nigga Mack 10.    hes old, he's ignorant, and he beats his wife  :nawty:

It sure ain't cool in my book to be a wife beater or a woman basher but that's another story, ain't got nothing to do with the music. & He wasn't old when he forst came out (or married either then), as for ignorant, it ain't for me to tell.

doggfather

« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2011, 01:15:46 AM »

It sure ain't cool in my book to be a wife beater or a woman basher but that's another story, ain't got nothing to do with the music. & He wasn't old when he forst came out (or married either then), as for ignorant, it ain't for me to tell.

that's the point!

I want to slap him for the wife hittin.

But the music is anotha think!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2011, 01:28:32 AM »

Mack 10 is one of the most consistent rappers period. He hasn't made one wack album and none of his albums have fillers.

His prison stunt definitely killed his voice & his career (& almost killed him period, he's turned into a sorry-ass scary-looking motherfucker).

Knoc-Turn'Al?

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2011, 01:30:12 AM »

Knoc-Turn'Al?

Yes.

Okka

« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2011, 03:51:29 AM »

Knoc-Turn'Al?

Yes.

He was in prison for 4 years for a robbery before he started rappin, so i doubt it. It's the alcohol that made him look like that.

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2011, 04:06:35 AM »

Knoc-Turn'Al?

But didn't he go back AFTER his 2nd album?

Yes.

He was in prison for 4 years for a robbery before he started rappin, so i doubt it. It's the alcohol that made him look like that.