Author Topic: Why does Daz still promote his shit on this site, shit's sad foreal'DAZ Replys  (Read 2324 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
I love how he said he was wearing fresh shit lol.

Sikotic™

Patron jacket > dressing like a teenager at 38
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

doublee313

as long as you stop making that southern style music and keep the music westcoast I don't give a fuck if you promote your music on The View

His last album wasn't south oriented at all, neither was the last DPG album for that matter.

has Daz ever made a southern album other than Gangsta Crunk?

Dude I'm not trying to be a dick, but you seriously can't hear the tracks?  It doesn't have to be labeled Crunk to hear it.  His beats are way off from what they used to be (He spent a lot of time in Atlanta).  It's all TING TING, LOOPED "UP IN THE CLUB - UP IN THE CLUB".  Then DAZ comes off screaming and not laying down a smooth flow.  SAME SHIT after SAME SHIT.

Some of you might agree, aside from the beat on D.A.Z listen to "BRAND NEW MONEY" and check out his flow.  The dude flows over that beat (which I don't really care for), but he still can rap.  If he put down a flow like that on a nice beat he would have a banger IMO.

Some people are being shitty about this, but if daz WOULD listen to his positive fans SUGGESTING things, that is how you do business.  Without quality control, artists just do whatever and it falls flat (The Game's last album).  However, Daz is responding to the negative shit and getting pissed.  He should take the good replies on these threads and write them down.  Come up with a album with all the suggestions and I believe he could have something.

I'm not in the music industry, but I've been around watching NWA in highschool.  My job requires quality, feedback (negative or positive) to improve on things.  I just think he needs to filter out his EGO and take some criticism from some of these posts and change things up.  As for all the bullshit and jokes, he doesn't need to entertain that.

What he needs to do is post a thread "WHAT DO YOU ALL WANT TO HEAR ON MY NEXT ALBUM".  But from his history here on DUBCC he just focuses on the people fucking with him.

For real.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

"Gangsta Crunk"-album
and
an album wit Houston-artist Nuwine ("Southwest"),

he also produced a whole album for Khujo Goodie (of Goodie Mob.)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
This video needed a sock puppet

bouli77

his last album has a westcoast sound all over it, it's almost caricatural lol. daz makes a few south influenced tracks here and there (with the slowed down choruses, etc.) but it's definitely not the bulk of his work. also the southern influence can be a good thing, like on Public Enemiez, some tracks like Nothin Gonna Stop Me is clearly UGK influenced, the beat is good and the chorus is ok, it's just Daz who sucks on the song. The song he did with Bun B & that dude from 5th Ward Boyz i think on I got Love In These Streetz is far superior to a lot of typical "westcoast" tracks Daz has made over the few years. Same for "Now Dat's Gangsta" (Gangsta Crunk). Shit is a banger IMO. Daz's music has been for the last 5-6 years 70% G-Funkish / 30% Southern and it's not really the problem, the problem is Daz himself IMO. I think he should stick to producing with his team (Ivan Johnson, Soopafly, M. Jordan, etc.) and find artists to develop and do the hooks every once in a while cause I think he's a potent hook writer.

Sccit

aint guna lie, i prefer Daz's old school smooth, relaxed flow over the yellin over down south beats shit....just the yellin/shoutin in general. not as dope as his laid back flow, in my opinion.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Case and point - y'all have too much time on your hands.

IF you don't like something, why take time out of your day to continuously speak on it?

Leave the man alone.

Sikotic™

Case and point - y'all have too much time on your hands.

IF you don't like something, why take time out of your day to continuously speak on it?

Leave the man alone.
Same reason why you took the time out to point out that people take the time out of their day to comment on Daz's music.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Shot Callin

• Lil Geezy
  • Shot Callin'
Loved the response. Fuck the haters on the forum. That's what's out there, but they're still buying your music, and if they aren't, who cares. Obviously you're successful doing what you're doing and no amount of hating will stop it. That's just free promotion baby

Can't wait for the next album which I WILL BE COPPING

hitsaw

Real talk from DAZ, 38 is still young. you did a great show in Belgium this summer.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Real talk from DAZ, 38 is still young.

no, it isn't

hitsaw

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Lmao these euros kill me, they seem to be the only ones that hating on daz in this forum lol....they also seem to be in awe of talking to a rap legend at the same time i mean common daz already got a place in rap history & none of the homos on this site can take that away with a few funny dissing remarks to daz ;) y'all need to get out the house more or get some pussy once in a while ;)  

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
Loved the response. Fuck the haters on the forum.