Author Topic: Kokane is pissed  (Read 1693 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Kokane is pissed
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2011, 03:43:20 PM »
Snoop is an artist wit his own career, hes not eligible to change diapers on artists.
they shoud be thankful. (and personaly i dont even miss trash like E-White and Doggys Angels)

Kokane is doin his thing, i dont know what hes bitchin about. still sellin 2 or 3 hooks every week, cakin up 1 or 2 gz per hook, so hes eatin good
i guess hes mad, cuz artist(s) are turnin him down or charged him for a verse or somethin,, when the artists owe him free of charge

at one point Snoop was a CEO of a label with a roster so at one point his own career wasn't his only priority... if his ambition was to develop other artists and build a respectable catalogue like, say, Hoo Bangin, then he had to step his ceo game up. that being said, he doesn't "owe" anything to anybody and Doggystyle still had a short, but very good run, with several great (some even classic in my book) albums. i don't know why u don't like the Doggy's Angels, they're not the best out there but their first album was very good (even though it was clearly carried by the productions). E-White was average but I liked his White Album that he dropped on Foesum's label.

anyway, never really liked Kokane after his Ruthless period. Funk Upon a Rhyme is a classic but the rest is so so. even though he can come up with some very good features and dope production from time to time.

na, i dont think it was in Snoops best interest to be a great CEO. it was just a chessgame move in teh industry at the time, flexin muscles..

thats why he put out a group named "Doggy's Angels", lol

Sccit

Re: Kokane is pissed
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2011, 06:51:55 PM »
NIK, Kokane is not gonna work with u. Go back to jockin Clint.

if u suck dick for free, best believe kokane will drop a verse for some money........hop off, bitch

Typical.  For someone who constantly makes it a point to say how much they hate gays, you sure do manage to interject multiple gay references in your comebacks all the time.  It's really quite hilarious.  I'd be willing to bet you have hundreds, if not thousands of posts with gay references. 

Now, I'm sure Kokane would do a feature for money.  I mean that's what he's been doing for like 20 years.  That's his job. 

It's just funny seeing you jock kokane like you did Clint trying to get features.

i find it hilarious when fags take figurative sayings literal, just because it hits them hard...fuckin cocksucker.

now, if i wanted to "jock kokane", do you really think i would be speculating on who he's beefin with on dubcc? if thats what u really think, u a bigger fuckin idiot than i initially thought.

I didn't take it literal nor did I even respond to it lol. I just think it's funny how often u talk about sucking dick yet you claim to hate homos. For someone that hates them so much, you sure are preoccupied with it.

You marinade on that and get back to me.

Scarface re-written by Jromo:

Tony Montana: This cocksucker's gonna run all over you.

Ernie: Tony, why must u always think of men sucking each others dicks? can u take ur mind off of the homosexual thoughts for just 1 minute? i'm trying not to think about men engaging in oral sex, Tony. help me.

I've never watched Scarface, NIK.

this explains why ur such a faggot