Author Topic: Nelson Mandela Calls George W. Bush A Racist  (Read 2116 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Nelson Mandela Calls George W. Bush A Racist
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2003, 12:30:43 AM »

What the hell you talkin bout?

U mean 2 tell you'll put yur life on da line for G-Dub Bush?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Immortal

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2003, 12:37:26 AM »
I agree with every word. Mandela is one of the greatest people of our time and he's 100% on point with those comments

I agree, except for the racist thing, I doubt bush is racist towards blacks, he is just not lisening to Mandela because his views are diffrent.

-{bLaDe}
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2003, 12:43:59 AM »

People on here were talking about how they would die for Bin laden, I don't see whats wrong with what Xear0 said.

I'd most def give my life for America.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2003, 04:58:56 AM »
I like bush in a way, bc he ruins amerikkka
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2003, 11:45:11 AM »
id agree with most of that article....just surprised cwalker posted it ???

I can understand why someone would die for there country. Dont understand why youd die for george dubbuyah
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

EM28

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2003, 11:51:13 AM »
he should be thrown back in jail for that comment but hey i guess everybody is titled to their own opinion.

peace

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2003, 12:51:33 PM »

Yeah, I mean to tell you that I would put my life on the line for my President.  Considerably, he's the most powerful, and maybe the most important man in the world.  I also think he's a good man...so if I had to die for Bush, I most definitly would.

You wouldn't die for your leader, Rod?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2003, 12:53:11 PM by Xearo »

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2003, 01:02:24 PM »
^^ That's a man dedicated to his country, I gotta respect that.  

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2003, 05:14:35 PM »

Yeah, I mean to tell you that I would put my life on the line for my President.  Considerably, he's the most powerful, and maybe the most important man in the world.  I also think he's a good man...so if I had to die for Bush, I most definitly would.

so you would meet your grave because of a fool who shouldnt even be your president... :-\ (remember the florida black-votes??)

the only thing/one i could die for is my beliefs and my family... NOBODY else

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2003, 05:19:38 PM »

so you would meet your grave because of a fool who shouldnt even be your president... :-\ (remember the florida black-votes??)

Hahaha...thats funny.  Florida black-votes?  Is it Bush's fault those retarded idiots can't even fill out a vote ballot?  No...so Bush is the rightful President, and he's doin a goddamn good job in my opinion.

I respect only dying for your family and beliefs...but I would die for my President as well.  Its a little hard for me to believe that so many people think this is bad...thats just WOW to me...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2003, 05:24:46 PM »

Hahaha...thats funny.  Florida black-votes?  Is it Bush's fault those retarded idiots can't even fill out a vote ballot?  No...so Bush is the rightful President, and he's doin a goddamn good job in my opinion.

I respect only dying for your family and beliefs...but I would die for my President as well.  Its a little hard for me to believe that so many people think this is bad...thats just WOW to me...

so you honestly think that george bush is a "smart & educated man" ?

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2003, 06:33:24 PM »
You don't?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2003, 07:00:43 PM »
"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream"

"I don't read what's handed to me"

"I was raised in the West.  The west of Texas.  It's pretty close to California.  In more ways than Washington D.C. is close tp California"

BUSH:"I talked to my little brother, Jeb - I haven't told this to many people. But he's the Governor of - I shouldn't call him my little brother - my brother, Jeb, the great Governor of Texas"
INTERVIEWER:"Florida"
BUSH:"Florida.  The state of the Florida."

How could anyone ever believe he's not smart?

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2003, 07:19:40 PM »
Man, yall can go to hell.  Just because a guy does stupid things sometimes, and slips up in his speech, you automatically wanna say he's not smart and educated.  

NEWS FLASH

He's more intelligent than ANYBODY, and I mean anybody, on this entire board.  Straight up, to be the president, he'd have to be.  He ain't rich enough to buy his way there, and he's not slick enough to cheat his way there.  He's there because he's a good man, whether yall wanna admit it or not.

Just because you're democrat, and he's republican, doesn't mean you have to hate the guy.  It is NOT cool to hate the president of the united states, just as well as it's not cool to blindly conform to everything he says.  Eventually, you'll mature (OH GOD I HOPE) to the level Xearo has, where you realize that there are bigger things than yourself.  I don't care if Saadam Hussein was the president of America, I'd die for whoever holds that office, because there's a principal, and a system at work, and the system is designed from the go to be good.  Maybe the system doesn't always work, and maybe it's corrupt, and maybe it's in bad need of reform.... but it's all we've got, and it's what we need to have faith in to make our kids have a decent world to live in.  It's punk-ass people like yall that screw the world up, in the first place, becuase all you look out for is yourself.  Yall don't know crap about loyalty, or faith, or respect, and that's straight up sad.  

Kaidy

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2003, 07:54:45 PM »
He's more intelligent than ANYBODY, and I mean anybody, on this entire board.  Straight up, to be the president, he'd have to be.  He ain't rich enough to buy his way there, and he's not slick enough to cheat his way there.  He's there because he's a good man, whether yall wanna admit it or not.

Just because you're democrat, and he's republican, doesn't mean you have to hate the guy.  It is NOT cool to hate the president of the united states, just as well as it's not cool to blindly conform to everything he says.  Eventually, you'll mature (OH GOD I HOPE) to the level Xearo has, where you realize that there are bigger things than yourself.  

Maybe the system doesn't always work, and maybe it's corrupt, and maybe it's in bad need of reform.... but it's all we've got, and it's what we need to have faith in to make our kids have a decent world to live in.

It's punk-ass people like yall that screw the world up, in the first place, becuase all you look out for is yourself.  Yall don't know crap about loyalty, or faith, or respect, and that's straight up sad.  

Few things.

1) the system doesn't work. Its not in need of reform its in need of being torn down.

2)Actually its punk ass people like Bush that screw the world up. All he looks out for is the top level of society and he has no faith or respect for anyone who disagrees with him.

3)You better want to die for him, because if he had his way he'd send you all to do just that. Die in some pointless war that makes him and his upper echelons of society richer.

4)He's not intelligent. If he didn't have such a powerful and wealthy family he'd be just another Texan.