Author Topic: R.I.P 2 Tha Godfather Of Gangsta Rap !!!!!!!  (Read 6972 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: R.I.P 2 Tha Godfather Of Gangsta Rap !!!!!!!
« Reply #105 on: July 07, 2012, 12:41:09 PM »
LMFAO if he really asked him that.

let me guess all yall was chillin at nellys crib? bbq'ing perhaps?

nellys music is fucking garbage duke.
no , i did not . i ran into real Michael Madsen at Town & Country mall aka one of 2 rich malls in st louis . .
no,nelly's music not garbage like you or your taste at all . please you are a fan of uncle tom named Cosby. get a life hater because nelly is still better then you will ever be.

lol @ comparing cosby to nelly...being old is not an excuse to be illiterate you type like a you live in a third world village lol @ the rich mall if u call it the rich mall u must be a broke aggin because to ppl that have a lil bread its just the mall....tell nelly to break you off some of that ashanti dough for all the dick your sucking.

this guy has country grammar as his ringtone on his go phone.

midwestryder

« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2012, 01:32:06 AM »

no , i did not . i ran into real Michael Madsen at Town & Country mall aka one of 2 rich malls in st louis . .
no,nelly's music not garbage like you or your taste at all . please you are a fan of uncle tom named Cosby. get a life hater because nelly is still better then you will ever be.

lol @ comparing cosby to nelly...being old is not an excuse to be illiterate you type like a you live in a third world village lol @ the rich mall if u call it the rich mall u must be a broke aggin because to ppl that have a lil bread its just the mall....tell nelly to break you off some of that ashanti dough for all the dick your sucking.

for one you are not from st louis & have no cool what you are talking about . in st louis there are regular malls & then there are 2 rich malls . the 2 rich malls are where rich people shop . . i hav more money then you ever will . i own my own business. i am one of the  guys that helped nelly get on . so i don't need nelly's money or anybodies money because i am rich,bitch comppared to you . .nelly,chingy,murphy lee, ozzie smith & most famous people from st louis call those malls ,the rich malls because that is what they are. the rich malls don't have you normal mall stores like you shop at poor boy .  i don't have any stupid music ring tones on my phone at all . so again come at me with facts ,dumbass. because you have no facts to stand on compared to me . i only go by facts unlike you ignorant stupid closeminded opinion . so don't come at me with your ignorance because it just proves how stupid you are .
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 02:02:17 AM by midwestryder »

midwestryder

« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2012, 02:03:47 AM »
Nelly sucks
no, nelly does not suck like you do . nelly is million times better then you . you are the one who sucks & pretends to be someone he is not . you are fake & nelly is real.

Sccit

« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2012, 04:31:38 AM »

for one you are not from st louis & have no cool what you are talking about . in st louis there are regular malls & then there are 2 rich malls . the 2 rich malls are where rich people shop . . i hav more money then you ever will . i own my own business. i am one of the  guys that helped nelly get on . so i don't need nelly's money or anybodies money because i am rich,bitch comppared to you . .nelly,chingy,murphy lee, ozzie smith & most famous people from st louis call those malls ,the rich malls because that is what they are. the rich malls don't have you normal mall stores like you shop at poor boy .  i don't have any stupid music ring tones on my phone at all . so again come at me with facts ,dumbass. because you have no facts to stand on compared to me . i only go by facts unlike you ignorant stupid closeminded opinion . so don't come at me with your ignorance because it just proves how stupid you are .

ARE U AMERICAN?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2012, 12:52:37 PM »
this dudes is cambodian or some shit.

ROBBS

« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2012, 02:34:16 PM »
EAZY E - OFF DRUGS, SLUTS, & VIOLENCE 1
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL!!

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #111 on: August 12, 2012, 02:06:46 AM »
RIP

Eazy-E

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #112 on: August 12, 2012, 10:01:39 AM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #113 on: August 12, 2012, 10:38:37 AM »
Eazy E is dead, move on
we will not. every other day there is a thread about pac, dre, snoop, etc. eazy e fathered them niggas, he will be included as well.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: August 12, 2012, 11:28:56 AM »
LOL @ the haters....
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #116 on: August 12, 2012, 12:47:59 PM »
if it wasnt for E, Dre would still be gettin his shit pushed in by lonzo, pac would be doin ballerina and cube would be rapping like the beastie boyz. :o 

lmfaoooo ;D  8)
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: August 12, 2012, 12:50:35 PM »
if it wasnt for E, Dre would still be gettin his shit pushed in by lonzo, pac would be doin ballerina and cube would be rapping like the beastie boyz. :o 

lmfaoooo ;D  8)
truth.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: August 12, 2012, 08:01:14 PM »
Hating and having an opinion unfavorable to one's own are 2 different things son
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 11:02:51 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #119 on: August 13, 2012, 12:44:02 AM »

lmfaoooo ;D  8)

You damb right bout that shit!

hey, if i could get u hardcore Eazy fan's to help me spread the word bout my Eazy-E BDAY tribute show. id appreciate it.

and if u in Los ANgeles, hit me up for a special discount

http://www.ruthlessfamily.com