Author Topic: OMG, Hood Surgeon, Lil Eazy, & Waxxie should team to make a new generation N.W.A  (Read 948 times)

Sccit

if done right, shit could turn out nice...they might as well, considerin they aint really gettin much attention as it is. this could draw a lot of interest:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lDc-uo1-VTk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lDc-uo1-VTk</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/swH5ff-G4uo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/swH5ff-G4uo</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/x-H08eATPF0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/x-H08eATPF0</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XZEZJoEfm7E" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XZEZJoEfm7E</a>

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
more regressive bullshit.

niggas need to make there own mark...kids today aint looking at his sons like oh thats the guy who wrote fuck the police kids they look at him like oh thats that guy from are we there yet who gets his ass beat all the time by toddlers.

no older fans are gonna support his lil niggas becasue honestly ...they aren't now and never will measure up to cubes impact or talent.

Hack Wilson - real

smh @ the thought

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
im sure duke was high as a bitch when he made this thread...lol

everything sounds like a good idea when your high as fuck

Hack Wilson - real

im sure duke was high as a bitch when he made this thread...lol

everything sounds like a good idea when your high as fuck

actually NIK was waxing his eyebrows

acgrundy

niggas need to make there own mark...kids today aint looking at his sons like oh thats the guy who wrote fuck the police kids they look at him like oh thats that guy from are we there yet who gets his ass beat all the time by toddlers.

no older fans are gonna support his lil niggas becasue honestly ...they aren't now and never will measure up to cubes impact or talent.

Who would have fucking thought...Petey the Pathetic actually has the ability to make an intelligent thought and translate it to words.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

Who would have fucking thought...Petey the Pathetic actually has the ability to make an intelligent thought and translate it to words.

wigga please you been on my dick for the better part of a decade you never could fuck with me....fuck your credit scores cats like you get your lunch money took.

Sccit

petey is actually right...but just sayin, they would produce more interest that way than they are producing now. and if they get the right people workin on the album, it could turn out pretty good. but yea, i agree about the whole eating off your parents fame=whack thing. ice cube's other son, dough boy, is the homie.. known him since middle school and he currently raps with local 818 cut the checc crew. they actually market his songs with the words "(ice cube's son)" next to his name...that shits pretty whack. but u cant say there isn't somethin about this idea that would be a lil cool to see.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
it would be niche mostly  appealing to only rap fans around thirty.

Sccit

it would be niche to only rap fans around thirty.

unless it was good...if the production value was high and they had a good single, i could see it drawing more appeal.

acgrundy

wigga please you been on my dick for the better part of a decade you never could fuck with me....fuck your credit scores cats like you get your lunch money took.

Now he is back to normal with his head secured far up his ass. haha lunch money? I didn't realize that you still attended jr high...or is that just the last time you completed a class?

Jimmy H.

Well, it's one of those ideas that might generate attention but that doesn't necessarily make it a good idea. You're not going to recreate a formula. It's the reason reunions tend to fizzle out after the nostalgia aspect cools down. When N.W.A. came together, they weren't trying to recreate a blueprint. They were just some hungry dudes making music. Today, everyone's kids want to be superstars and it's lousy product. The formation of a group like this would probably have people talking but in six months, when the enitial interest wore down, it would kill all of their individual careers and credibility. That's not to say that these kids couldn't one day get to be respected amongst their industry peers but it will never happen by making the exact moves that their well-known daddies made. That's a immediate trip to "flash-in-the-pan" status if ever there was one. Cube co-signing his sons might be one of the worst ideas ever for managing their career. The best way for a famous person's offspring to get their career going is to make it on their own first then establish the bloodline. Though, I don't know. It's 2012. Maybe artistic integrity is dead.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
game would probably beef with them

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

Now he is back to normal with his head secured far up his ass. haha lunch money? I didn't realize that you still attended jr high...or is that just the last time you completed a class?

i said lunch money so your child like mind could grasp what i was trying to say...you got butthurt. it worked.

Sccit

game would probably beef with them

some interesting storylines would come out of it...imagine if they could collab with the OG members for a track with all 8 of them. shit, even get Yella's son to DJ lol. cant say that the idea doesnt have potential...it all depends on how it was done and how good the final product came out. execution could be the difference between a sad attempt and a classic. of course, certain aspects of doing this could stunt the individual growth of each son...but i wouldnt suggest this if they weren't already being ignored. not like they have a career reputation to maintain or are on the path to great success. they're all underground artists generating little to no interest...this could spark some. all i'm sayin.