Author Topic: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up  (Read 14070 times)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 27 dead in elementary school shooting.....this shit has to be a set-up
« Reply #135 on: December 17, 2012, 01:42:56 AM »
Time for a change America.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #136 on: December 17, 2012, 02:20:40 AM »
Let's expose another myth too
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers:_School_massacres

So in the worst school massacres (top 30) contrary to simplistic propaganda....73% occurred outside of America.

Take from this what you will:

Of 64 listed “Rampage Killings” in schools 17 took place in the USA. All but one were carried out with firearms.

21 took place in China. Only two of these attacks took place using a firearm.

Of these 21 attacks, 10 resulted in no fatalities. Overall 60 people were killed in all attacks.

There were 182 fatalities in school massacres in USA.

From 64 listed, firearms were used in 38 massacres. 16 took place in America.

42% of school massacres using firearms took place in America.

I'd rather take my chances against a psycho with a knife than a gun.

Will_B

« Reply #137 on: December 17, 2012, 03:41:06 AM »
Let's expose another myth too
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers:_School_massacres

So in the worst school massacres (top 30) contrary to simplistic propaganda....73% occurred outside of America.

Take from this what you will:

Of 64 listed “Rampage Killings” in schools 17 took place in the USA. All but one were carried out with firearms.

21 took place in China. Only two of these attacks took place using a firearm.

Of these 21 attacks, 10 resulted in no fatalities. Overall 60 people were killed in all attacks.

There were 182 fatalities in school massacres in USA.

From 64 listed, firearms were used in 38 massacres. 16 took place in America.

42% of school massacres using firearms took place in America.

I'd rather take my chances against a psycho with a knife than a gun.

Thanks for the breakdown homie

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: December 17, 2012, 08:59:58 AM »
The problem isnt guns.  We have many rules and regulations when it comes to guns.  Who can buy, when, where, how, everything.  Majority who own guns legally own them responsibly.  Areas with the most gun crime are areas with the most restrictive gun laws (less people legally owning), thats a fact. 

We have a culture where about 60 percent of the population thinks its ok to own guns while the other 40 are probably against.  You arent going to be able to just take guns out of a society with free choice and guaranteed rights; and more restrictive laws arent going to prohibit law breakers from getting the guns they want.

If you wanna look at causes of why this stuff happens, lets look at the real root causes, not the easy to point out ones.  The healthcare system (mental health especially), family support/structure, the economy in general (no jobs equal people doing what they have to do to survive).

AMERICANS.... ::)

Its already a federal crime to even BRING a gun onto a school campus like that.  So yeah, more gun laws will really make a difference im sure.  ::)
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #139 on: December 17, 2012, 09:22:35 AM »
Oh, I almost forgot.  This little fruit was also autistic.  Which is a big time mental problem, but the media was quick to talk about how theres no link between autism and violence...really?  Anyone whos worked with autistic kids or been around them knows theres always a violent one around (at least), and because of their condition they cant control themselves. 

But the villain here is guns.  Yeah..

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #140 on: December 17, 2012, 09:58:10 AM »
Nobody should own more than 1 gun, but the reality is that a lot of people got too many weapons. There's a problem when somebody is allowed to have an arsenal at home, can't y'all see where's the problem in america ?
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #141 on: December 17, 2012, 11:06:24 AM »
I am not brainwashed.  In Canada, you can feel safe at the movies, or going to school.  I can go anywhere in the country and feel safe knowing its illegal to carry a gun.  In Canada, you need to have a permit just to have a gun in the trunk of your car to go hunting.  

Where do you live? I'm in Toronto and in the past few years we've had plenty of major gun incidents, especially in 2005 and onwards starting with the Boxing Day gun fight in the heart of downtown, to multiple school shootings, to that gun show at that street party last summer. It's real easy here to get a gun illegally if you want one.

You know where it's even easier to get a gun? Switzerland. The people there are armed to the teeth, even with assault rifles, and there murder rate is lower than our's is in Canada.

The gun problem in the US in general is only really bad in inner city black and to a lesser extent latino neighbourhoods. Massacres like this one, that they get every couple years are predominantly white and middle to upper class but they only account for a small portion of gun related deaths.

Adam Lanza was a lunatic with intent to kill and become famous for it. No law would have prevented him from carrying out a heinous attck on innocent life. Perhaps his mother could have had him committed years before, but the only way this could have been prevented was if someone saw him and shot him dead before he made it to the school.

Sccit

« Reply #142 on: December 17, 2012, 11:29:07 AM »
Norway has huge gun control and they had that mass shooting a few years ago

you live in norway ?  ::)

where did I say I lived in Norway you illiterate piece of shit?  oh that's right you can't read english properly  :grumpy:

I understand english enough to see that you have some serious mental issues, you are not just dumb as a rock or retarded.
You are another shining example of a dipshit mother who should have done anal.

lmfao

Sccit

« Reply #143 on: December 17, 2012, 11:31:52 AM »
I am not brainwashed.  In Canada, you can feel safe at the movies, or going to school.  I can go anywhere in the country and feel safe knowing its illegal to carry a gun.  In Canada, you need to have a permit just to have a gun in the trunk of your car to go hunting.  

Where do you live? I'm in Toronto and in the past few years we've had plenty of major gun incidents, especially in 2005 and onwards starting with the Boxing Day gun fight in the heart of downtown, to multiple school shootings, to that gun show at that street party last summer. It's real easy here to get a gun illegally if you want one.

You know where it's even easier to get a gun? Switzerland. The people there are armed to the teeth, even with assault rifles, and there murder rate is lower than our's is in Canada.

The gun problem in the US in general is only really bad in inner city black and to a lesser extent latino neighbourhoods. Massacres like this one, that they get every couple years are predominantly white and middle to upper class but they only account for a small portion of gun related deaths.

Adam Lanza was a lunatic with intent to kill and become famous for it. No law would have prevented him from carrying out a heinous attck on innocent life. Perhaps his mother could have had him committed years before, but the only way this could have been prevented was if someone saw him and shot him dead before he made it to the school.

money

Will_B

« Reply #144 on: December 17, 2012, 11:48:09 AM »

And if his mother only had a .22 at home for her 'protection' he wouldn't have done nearly as much harm. Maybe not even had the balls to storm the place at all with 'just' one gun.

Sccit

« Reply #145 on: December 17, 2012, 12:30:08 PM »

And if his mother only had a .22 at home for her 'protection' he wouldn't have done nearly as much harm. Maybe not even had the balls to storm the place at all with 'just' one gun.

bullshit...he plotted it out. he woulda found a way to murder as many as possible. his initial plan actually included a lot more fatalities. who knows if he woulda made some kinda homemade bomb? or what he woulda done. the guns were not his reasoning for the attack, and if u think it was, u got a pretty simple mind.

Will_B

« Reply #146 on: December 17, 2012, 12:53:31 PM »

bullshit...he plotted it out. he woulda found a way to murder as many as possible. his initial plan actually included a lot more fatalities. who knows if he woulda made some kinda homemade bomb? or what he woulda done. the guns were not his reasoning for the attack, and if u think it was, u got a pretty simple mind.

The home arsenal made it like a 'walk in the park'. Why make a bomb? Plus bombs aren't trending this generation. Besides, from the reactions from Americans on this board, I think they gonna be around for a minute.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: December 17, 2012, 01:18:06 PM »

The home arsenal made it like a 'walk in the park'. Why make a bomb? Plus bombs aren't trending this generation. Besides, from the reactions from Americans on this board, I think they gonna be around for a minute.

LOL

And if you and anyone else against gun ownership rights took every gun away from every person, sane/law abiding or crazy/criminal, bombs would be "trending".  See the point?

Biggest school massacre ever wasnt at the hands of someone with a gun.  Look it up. 

Will_B

« Reply #148 on: December 17, 2012, 01:23:16 PM »

LOL

And if you and anyone else against gun ownership rights took every gun away from every person

Boring.

A change in the Law isn't going to take guns away from people. That's the biggest problem with the pro gun movement. Everything is in extremes.

Sccit

« Reply #149 on: December 17, 2012, 02:21:21 PM »

LOL

And if you and anyone else against gun ownership rights took every gun away from every person

Boring.

A change in the Law isn't going to take guns away from people. That's the biggest problem with the pro gun movement. Everything is in extremes.

all it's gunna do is leave less people armed against criminals and more reliant on police/government...dont u understand this? do u really cherish police/government that much? who in their right mind wants the police/government to have MORE rights over them? i'll tell ya who...a sheep. never a lamb.