Author Topic: NowIKnow aka Sccit appreciation thread!  (Read 2491 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:NowIKnow aka Sccit appreciation thread!
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2003, 03:06:30 PM »
do u have any shame or dignity? no u dont, u're not Afghan. An Afghan would never suck he dick of the man who exposed him.
But i figure since u already been exposed as a bitch, why hide it?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2003, 03:09:39 PM »
Tech, don't get mad cuz you're getting beard-raped...PeAcE

MUHFUKKA

Re: NowIKnow aka Sccit appreciation thread!
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2014, 01:07:48 PM »
happier times  :'( :'(

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2014, 02:24:55 PM »
do u have any shame or dignity? no u dont, u're not Afghan. An Afghan would never suck he dick of the man who exposed him.
But i figure since u already been exposed as a bitch, why hide it?

this guy used to get shit on at wcrydaz.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2014, 02:45:55 PM »
lmao tech was hilarious..dont he post on the-coli or some other gay forum now

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2014, 07:46:33 PM »
*attempts to wipe horrible joke out of his memory*

*fails*

*attempts to shave beard with Mach 3*

*Mach 3 fails*

Haha that was good.

It's a trip seeing these old threads and some of these cats that used to post here. Good times.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2014, 02:23:53 AM »
Tech was in the toop 3 of funniest muthafuckas on here.

and intentionally funny. not unintentionally like enyce.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2014, 11:44:02 AM »
Jamal too, they were some funny Afghans

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2014, 01:24:13 PM »
man the old threads from the first three years this place was open are all some of the lamest shit i ever read.

it took me a minute to figure out why the rest of the wc forums used to say yall was so damn milktoast back in them days lol

Asani Waye

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2014, 01:31:57 PM »
man the old threads from the first three years this place was open are all some of the lamest shit i ever read.

it took me a minute to figure out why the rest of the wc forums used to say yall was so damn milktoast back in them days lol

Seems like everyone here was/is a lot younger then everyone wcr. When WCR was cracking niggas was fresh out or been out of high school. Had old ass cats posting to, seems like everyone here was in like junior high/high school still.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2014, 01:42:50 PM »

Seems like everyone here was/is a lot younger then everyone wcr. When WCR was cracking niggas was fresh out or been out of high school. Had old ass cats posting to, seems like everyone here was in like junior high/high school still.

VERY TRUE, A LOT OF THE CATS WERE MOSTLY IN HIGH SCHOOL...BUT U DID HAVE UR OLDER HEADS TRAUMA, KING TECH, SUGA FOOT, ALERG ETC WHO WERE ALL OUTA HIGH SCHOOL BY THE TIME THIS SITE OPENED

LAME OR NOT, SHIT WAS HILARIOUS BACK N THEM DAYS

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2014, 01:49:32 PM »
its like watching a bunch of freshman at the first high school dance of the year...everyones all awkward and timid hahahahaha

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2014, 02:05:23 PM »
niggas was prepubescent in this muhfucka, ya dig?

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2014, 03:18:45 PM »
ITS A LIL LIKE A U HAD 2 BE THERE SORTA THING, FORUMS AINT BEEN THE SAME SINCE

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2014, 09:24:54 PM »
dpg had the most eclectic mix i had seen.

theyre vault section of classic threads was fucking dope.

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2014, 07:54:23 AM »

1 thread from the first three years of this place >>>>>>>>>>>>> your whole life at Dubcc.

And of course Tech got ran off the forum once folks like yourself started draggin it down... of course you want everyone defiled to your low ass level, so fuck what you got to say!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 07:55:55 AM by Exit Infinite.. Enter Mekkan Refugee »

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2014, 11:57:20 AM »

1 thread from the first three years of this place >>>>>>>>>>>>> your whole life at Dubcc.

And of course Tech got ran off the forum once folks like yourself started draggin it down... of course you want everyone defiled to your low ass level, so fuck what you got to say!

lol mexican refugee feels threatened by me being here lol i fuccin luv it.

infinite this place sucked MAJOR dick back then and im not scared to say that shit. you fags and your pussy threads were the laughing stock of all the other non european based wc sites and thats on me. why you remember it so fondly is that back then YOUR LIFE didnt suck as bad so you remember everything with a bit of nostalgia...you miss the simplicity in life 10 years ago and you affiliate your early days on the forum with these happier times before you became a.....mexican refugee.

we routinely linked yall threads at dpg and wcrydaz and chillspot when ever we needed a good laugh...as a matter of fact cats tried an exposure on me once just for being cordial with yall lmao on some real shit posting here regularly in 2002-04 was about the equivalent of admitting you were gay.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2014, 12:56:55 PM »

infinite this place sucked MAJOR dick back then and im not scared to say that shit. you fags and your pussy threads were the laughing stock of all the other non european based wc sites and thats on me. why you remember it so fondly is that back then YOUR LIFE didnt suck as bad so you remember everything with a bit of nostalgia...you miss the simplicity in life 10 years ago and you affiliate your early days on the forum with these happier times before you became a.....mexican refugee.

we routinely linked yall threads at dpg and wcrydaz and chillspot when ever we needed a good laugh...as a matter of fact cats tried an exposure on me once just for being cordial with yall lmao on some real shit posting here regularly in 2002-04 was about the equivalent of admitting you were gay.

like black male said, it was a different age group + cats were more open and communitized here.. it was before trolling took over forums, so a lotta cats would just say how they really felt, and it made for hella classics...its some shit u had 2 be a part of 2 understand, but i can see how as an outsider lookin in shit seems awkward

on the flipside, there was probably a lot more netbangin goin on at forums like wcrydaz and dpg. theres a reason this forum is the only 1 still standin.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2014, 01:08:22 PM »
i didnt even own a computer until 07

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2014, 02:24:16 PM »

like black male said, it was a different age group + cats were more open and communitized here.. it was before trolling took over forums, so a lotta cats would just say how they really felt, and it made for hella classics...its some shit u had 2 be a part of 2 understand, but i can see how as an outsider lookin in shit seems awkward

on the flipside, there was probably a lot more netbangin goin on at forums like wcrydaz and dpg. theres a reason this forum is the only 1 still standin.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
I think outlets like Facebook and twitter have kinda killed off the forum thing.
Although I don't post much I like to check in frequently still.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2014, 06:48:04 PM »
naw fams wcrydaz got sold for a high five figures. it was two distinct groups...

if you was into new westcoast music and wanted to hear new shit you fucked with wcrydaz the artist forums was dope as fuck nik you could have easily made a bigger impact musically there then here. they embraced new cali talent.

if you was obsessed with gfunk and snoopdogg you posted at dubcc plain and simple

and dpg gangstaville was like the projects if you were to look at those forums as neighborhoods...we lived to fuck shit up. my lil spin off forums all were the effect of the forums we were at selling out, changing up or just shutting down altogether.

one undisputable thing id the emersion of social media (fb twitter) killed the need for these kind of forums to exist but there will and should always be niche communities.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 06:49:55 PM by Sir Petey »

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2014, 07:10:41 PM »

Your right bro.. Tough guys don't talk about their life and feelings.  That's pussy shit.  My bad bro... Props for being a part of all the non-fag, non-pussy, non-euro based sites.  I don't know exactly why you are so cool, but I guess your associations speak for themselves, heh?!!??  ;)

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2014, 08:15:24 PM »

Your right bro.. Tough guys don't talk about their life and feelings.  That's pussy shit.  My bad bro... Props for being a part of all the non-fag, non-pussy, non-euro based sites.  I don't know exactly why you are so cool, but I guess your associations speak for themselves, heh?!!??  ;)
why would you come to a rap forum to talk about your life and feelings and how to kiss girls shits pathetic nicca

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2014, 08:43:11 PM »
naw fams wcrydaz got sold for a high five figures. it was two distinct groups...

if you was into new westcoast music and wanted to hear new shit you fucked with wcrydaz the artist forums was dope as fuck nik you could have easily made a bigger impact musically there then here. they embraced new cali talent.

if you was obsessed with gfunk and snoopdogg you posted at dubcc plain and simple

and dpg gangstaville was like the projects if you were to look at those forums as neighborhoods...we lived to fuck shit up. my lil spin off forums all were the effect of the forums we were at selling out, changing up or just shutting down altogether.

one undisputable thing id the emersion of social media (fb twitter) killed the need for these kind of forums to exist but there will and should always be niche communities.

Duno if u knew this, but this site originated from a Dre forum.. For anything death row/dpg related, this was the spot... If u lookin for new richie rich tho, wcrydaz was probably the spot. But when I got more into bay shit I started checkin siccness n I barely started postin there til recently.. Dubcc is weak outside of SoCal rap. Even the east coast n south got more love in here than the bay.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2014, 06:43:59 AM »
personally, i dont remember how i stumbled across the forum. but it served its purpose. i dont think you can say this forum was more/less valuable/valid than any others back in the day. it did have a real kinda community feel, now its just carnage lol

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare