Author Topic: Engelwood, Cwalker...rest of you who..  (Read 234 times)

Doggystylin

Engelwood, Cwalker...rest of you who..
« on: March 02, 2003, 04:52:01 PM »
rest of you who post 20 articles a day, do yall really care that much about all that political bullshit, i mean, comon, what does it do for you, i check up on world news every once in a while to see whats goin on but man all that shit really doesnt concern me, theres nothin i can do about it, im more concerned about my everyday problems and everyday life.

yall should kick back and not worry about that shit so much, yall argue about that shit everyday like your lives depend on it., and dont think this is only against you 2 i would have put Tech and Infinite in there but i honestly dont see them posting up as many articles as you guys do, they just come in and start arguing.

what im tryin to say is, yall need to relax. just what i think, no beef, so dont come at me all aggressive like, lol, peace

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Engelwood, Cwalker...rest of you who..
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2003, 04:54:22 PM »
my issue with this whole article posting is that it diverts attention from the posters own views...i wanna hear yall views with the occasional article to further your claims, not some spam shit
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2003, 08:02:15 PM »
I’m a news buff. I enjoy reading and discussing the happenings in the world and debating the things that go on.

Considering I’m going to be graduating in 3 1/2 months with a History and BA major and Poly sci minor and trade on the stock market, its fun for me to debate and argue different things that affect me in daily life.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2003, 10:24:47 PM »
I post articles mostly because I am unable to form my own views and opinions.

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2003, 11:29:13 PM »
I’m a news buff. I enjoy reading and discussing the happenings in the world and debating the things that go on.

Considering I’m going to be graduating in 3 1/2 months with a History and BA major and Poly sci minor and trade on the stock market, its fun for me to debate and argue different things that affect me in daily life.

That's good.  I'm with you on this one.  I admire people that can sit down with you and just talk about anything.  

Basically, the idea for me is to be a universal type of dude.  Where I can have a discussion with anybody, from anywhere on the globe, and we can both gain from it.  You can't go up to a cat from Bosnia or Indonesia and start talking about the new 50 Cent record, or how well the Lakers are playing this year.  But subjects like polotics, history, religion, psychology, these things are universal.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2003, 11:59:38 PM »

History Major, Poly Sci minor? Guess what Im studying at school lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2003, 09:26:23 AM »

Well depends on which school ur talking about...if u mean the Pathan Islamic Americana Front, then I would guess a major in toxic gases and a minor in Jihad philosphy. ;D

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2003, 09:45:02 AM »
 I feel what you're saying there homie.  I read every thread in this section, and sometimes the long ass articles get boring, personaly I would prefer reading the person's views explained about the topic/subject, and a link to the article so people who dont know wassup can check it out.   I am interested in politics, but not as much as a few cats here, personaly im more interested in religion and psychology.  See, not all people are politicans, nor does everyone beleive in God.  So we gotta remain a lil open minded.
 Another thing that popped up in my mind right now, is all the hate, and beef which revolves around politics related[and other] threads.  See, many times I notice a few people coming outta nowhere dissing another person personaly, calling him names etc.  As a mod im supposed to try my best to prevent this, but its kinda difficult for me, should I lock the thread?  I could, but then people who want to have a mature debate cant participate.  Should I delete the specific post?  I could do that too, but seer isnt too much in favour of that, he beleives the posts should stay so he can spot out the 'trouble makers'. :-\
 Anyway overall, puttin the stupid beef aside, this is a pretty good board, I dunno bout ya'll but I learned a lot from it.  

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2003, 09:52:07 AM »
Well depends on which school ur talking about...if u mean the Pathan Islamic Americana Front, then I would guess a major in toxic gases and a minor in Jihad philosphy. ;D

Didn't find that too funny, homeboy. But....:D It was pretty good. Just unrelated to the topic.

I've posted one article on this board, cause I reckoned it was a groundbreaking one.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2003, 10:25:10 AM »

LMAO...damn i found it funny LOL

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2003, 11:43:24 AM »
you think that degree is funny? The job i get with that degree isnt  ;D

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2003, 01:06:36 PM »
you think that degree is funny? The job i get with that degree isnt  ;D

Even heartless people like Tech agree that there is nothing funny about terrorism. >:(