Author Topic: My Snoop Lion album arrived today. Who else bought it?  (Read 506 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: My Snoop Lion album arrived today. Who else bought it?
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2013, 12:02:30 PM »
giving a third listen. drank a bit though. went from kendrick, to joe budden, to doggystle all stars to snoop lion lol.

that sounds like a sad night drinking alone listening to a bunch of trash (minus kendricks album)
Petey ,Joe buddens is not trash at all.  stop being a hater . instead joe budden is on some real life shit & if you can't feel that . then you fake . that is fact not ignorant opinion.

bitch shut your goat herding non typing 3rd world country immigrant self down lol you stan for nelly nothing you say thats hip hop related will ever be taken seriously. your a bad poster and you should feel bad about yourself.

Remedy360

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2013, 12:22:13 PM »
giving a third listen. drank a bit though. went from kendrick, to joe budden, to doggystle all stars to snoop lion lol.

that sounds like a sad night drinking alone listening to a bunch of trash (minus kendricks album)
Petey ,Joe buddens is not trash at all.  stop being a hater . instead joe budden is on some real life shit & if you can't feel that . then you fake . that is fact not ignorant opinion.

bitch shut your goat herding non typing 3rd world country immigrant self down lol you stan for nelly nothing you say thats hip hop related will ever be taken seriously. your a bad poster and you should feel bad about yourself.

LOL. Joe Budden ain't bad though.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2013, 06:51:10 PM »
yeah but that new album aint that good either though.  ;D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2013, 07:03:28 PM »
Budden hasn't mastered the one part of rap that matters to my ears: voice.