Author Topic: My Snoop Lion album arrived today. Who else bought it?  (Read 513 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
My Snoop Lion album arrived today. Who else bought it?
« on: April 30, 2013, 09:37:06 AM »
Props to all those still supporting the West.  Who else bought the album?  I just received the deluxe package in the mail today, it was album plus dvd, I ordered it directly from snooplion.com.   Snoop really put a lot into this project and I respect him for making the transformation from Dogg to the Lion. 

Listening so far its giving me that old feeling I haven't had from a Snoop album since he dropped Last Meal.  He used to always be really creative and had the strength to come with new sounds, he was a leader back in the day.  Now he's being a leader once more and embarking on a new path not many if any rappers have traveled.

Rap has fallen off over the years but Reggae is still hott, and Snoop going Rasta has certainly breathed new life into his career. 

Snoop is back on top of hiphop, leading the way once more with this album!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

WestWestYA

Re: My Snoop Lion album arrived today. Who else bought it?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 09:45:08 AM »
i just saw the dvd and im still not believing this lion crap, a lot of people said if u saw the documentary u might change ur mind and appreciate the snoop lion album but to be honest im still not convinced, the best thing about the dvd was seeing daz do cartwheels flips on the beach which shocked me because how overweight he is :) anyway i would of sold my album but im keeping the crap because it goes with the rest of my snoop collection.

midwestryder

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 09:49:28 AM »
i got mines best buy last week . i also have the japan i-tunes bonus track wuth T.I on it.

doggfather

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 11:22:45 AM »
Props to all those still supporting the West. 

that shit ain't west...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

David Gutterman

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 12:08:47 PM »
i just saw the dvd and im still not believing this lion crap, a lot of people said if u saw the documentary u might change ur mind and appreciate the snoop lion album but to be honest im still not convinced, the best thing about the dvd was seeing daz do cartwheels flips on the beach which shocked me because how overweight he is :) anyway i would of sold my album but im keeping the crap because it goes with the rest of my snoop collection.

the cartwheels flips where cool!.. lol . yhea.. .. . fun stuff

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2013, 01:04:54 PM »
Props to all those still supporting the West.  Who else bought the album?  I just received the deluxe package in the mail today, it was album plus dvd, I ordered it directly from snooplion.com.   Snoop really put a lot into this project and I respect him for making the transformation from Dogg to the Lion. 

Listening so far its giving me that old feeling I haven't had from a Snoop album since he dropped Last Meal.  He used to always be really creative and had the strength to come with new sounds, he was a leader back in the day.  Now he's being a leader once more and embarking on a new path not many if any rappers have traveled.

Rap has fallen off over the years but Reggae is still hott, and Snoop going Rasta has certainly breathed new life into his career. 

Snoop is back on top of hiphop, leading the way once more with this album!

How can you be on top of hip hop with a reggae album ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 02:56:47 PM »

How can you be on top of hip hop with a reggae album ?

good point.  but still...
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2013, 01:58:47 AM »
 I wasn't planning to buy it but i guess curiosity and my Snoop fan'ness made me buy it. i've listened twice and surprisingly did enjoy it. Better than i expected. Not teh sort of shit i would usually listen too. Definitely showing my age^^;
 I dont know much about reggae but alot of the album sounds like pop to me?
 The album is well produced. Snoop sounded pretty good on some tracks but it cant be denied that the album relies pretty heavy on production and features/back up singers/actual reggae artists.
 But its some feel good positive stuff. I think it will do me good cos Lynch hung got me all like GRRRR

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2013, 06:46:40 AM »
CRAP

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2013, 07:59:18 AM »
 giving a third listen. drank a bit though. went from kendrick, to joe budden, to doggystle all stars to snoop lion lol.

Portugoal

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2013, 08:09:12 AM »
It's a feel good album without any really bad songs, but there's only one song that I play when I don't listen to the album. I've played the album three times now and I don't think the fourth time will come any time soon. It was a nice experiment, but Reincarnated is not worth the money.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2013, 08:56:02 AM »
 yeah i didnt like the 3rd listen as much as the first 2. should've listened to opio or killah priest like i was gonna. But i think in the right mood it will get a 4th listen..

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2013, 09:50:53 AM »
giving a third listen. drank a bit though. went from kendrick, to joe budden, to doggystle all stars to snoop lion lol.

that sounds like a sad night drinking alone listening to a bunch of trash (minus kendricks album)

midwestryder

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2013, 10:37:45 AM »

that sounds like a sad night drinking alone listening to a bunch of trash (minus kendricks album)
Petey ,Joe buddens is not trash at all.  stop being a hater . instead joe budden is on some real life shit & if you can't feel that . then you fake . that is fact not ignorant opinion.