Author Topic: The official DubCNN members pictures thread  (Read 917 times)

bouli77

The official DubCNN members pictures thread
« on: May 23, 2013, 10:00:24 AM »
alright, following Nikcc's thread, here's the thread where peeps get to post their pics,

I'll start

nuthin but tha euro in me  ;D

Sccit

Re: The official DubCNN members pictures thread
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 11:53:01 AM »
u kinda look like doggy

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 11:54:53 AM »

Heinz

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2013, 01:24:48 PM »

One day I will windsurf down the entire Mississippi river.

Heinz

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2013, 09:25:18 AM »
alright, following Nikcc's thread, here's the thread where peeps get to post their pics,

I'll start

nuthin but tha euro in me  ;D

French?

bouli77

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2013, 09:30:38 AM »
indeed

Heinz

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2013, 09:37:47 AM »
Vive la France!
For cheese its by far the best country in the world, and I love cheese!
Once a year I take a trip to the Pyrenee area, Catalan country, i love it there.
My family stay near Ceret since we are friends of the curator at the Museum of modern art there.

Wish I knew how to speak french better... it's one of my favorite languages.
Is Bouli your name? Does it mean anything?

« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 09:41:06 AM by Heinz »

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2013, 09:51:52 AM »
Y'all need 2 step it up

bouli77

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2013, 09:52:41 AM »
Vive la France!
Once a year I take a trip to the Pyrinee area, Catalan country, i love it there.
My family stay near Ceret since we are friend of the curator at the Museum of modern art there.

lmao you're entertaining Heinz you must be trolling but I like your style and the research you put into it (I'm guessing you're Michael Madsen but that's just my personal intuition)

Yeah I'm a cheese lover myself, I'm from the Brie country, where they produce Brie, a famous renowned (and my favorite) cheese. just had some for lunch. I'm a layman when it comes to wine though.

Bouli's not my name, when I signed up for MSN Messenger back in 01 they asked me my first and last name, I wouldn't give personal information like that so I came up with Bouli Boula on the spot and Bouli stayed. However, Bouli is a famous 80's cartoon in France.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hikt6XulRu4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hikt6XulRu4</a>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouli

the Pyrénées are a beautiful place, I went there in 08, that's not where my fam's from though so I know too little about it, unfortunately.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 09:54:54 AM by bouli77 »

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2013, 09:59:06 AM »
Heinz is not Michael Madsen, unless Michael Madsen came up with the alias years ago and was posting as Heinz and himself at Da Sauce at the same time

Heinz

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2013, 10:02:29 AM »
Vive la France!
Once a year I take a trip to the Pyrinee area, Catalan country, i love it there.
My family stay near Ceret since we are friend of the curator at the Museum of modern art there.

lmao you're entertaining Heinz you must be trolling but I like your style and the research you put into it (I'm guessing you're Michael Madsen but that's just my personal intuition)

Yeah I'm a cheese lover myself, I'm from the Brie country, where they produce Brie, a famous renowned (and my favorite) cheese. just had some for lunch. I'm a layman when it comes to wine though.

Bouli's not my name, when I signed up for MSN Messenger back in 01 they asked me my first and last name, I wouldn't give personal information like that so I came up with Bouli Boula on the spot and Bouli stayed. However, Bouli is a famous 80's cartoon in France.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hikt6XulRu4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hikt6XulRu4</a>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bouli

Your intuition is wrong Bouli.
What I told you is true I travel to France about once a year.
Was there a couple of weeks ago actually and had wild asparagus, probably one of my favorite things in the whole world.
Steam that up, squeeze some lemon juice over, sprinkle with sea salt and dried chili flakes.
Gourmet shit.

Brie is great. Had some Camembert earlier today, delicious.
Nothing beats a good chevre though!
I make a killer sandwhich with fried tomatoes, chevre, chili and arugola salad ontop.
As I don't drink alcohol I don't share your enthusiasm for wine although I do enjoy picking grapes.

bouli77

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2013, 10:05:27 AM »

never tasted chevre, the smell always disgusted me, lol. I'm a huge Roquefort lover. I don't drink wine, I meant that I really know nothing about wine tasting.

I see you mentioned La Haine in your favorite movies btw, good choice  8)

Heinz

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2013, 10:08:11 AM »

never tasted chevre, the smell always disgusted me, lol. I'm a huge Roquefort lover. I don't drink wine, I meant that I really know nothing about wine tasting.

I see you mentioned La Haine in your favorite movies btw, good choice  8)

Roquefort is delicious also, but in moderation.

La Haine is a classic.

Heinz

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2013, 10:11:49 AM »
I like how a thread about posting ones picture has turned into a cheese discussion.
Better yet, all on a forum dedicated to gangster rap.
Cannot beat that.

bouli77

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2013, 10:23:30 AM »
you'll admit that cheese is pretty gangster food. word on the pastures is that Suge Knight used to own a dairy shop and that's what inspired Wu-Tang for their C.R.E.A.M. song.