Author Topic: FOUND A NEW PIC OF CHAM  (Read 2675 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: FOUND A NEW PIC OF CHAM
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2013, 03:45:34 PM »
i think it is a g shock hahha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2013, 03:46:17 PM »
this thread is jokes...

cham looks like hes in job interview mode or something...whats your wrist game bout? is that a g shock?

This was definitely before going to Church with his Mom.  Maybe his grandma was in town for the weekend.   I don't think Cham would've gone to a job interview like this.  I put this one on his mom.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2013, 03:46:50 PM »
damn that chicks face is a little busted but her body looks damn good.

real spit

i dont know nik, i thought we all knew cham was a white eastcoast kid. not too surprised here. id even say the bieber haircut one was way worse

we knew he was an east coast white kid...but did we really know he looked more like elton john than justin beiber, tho? i didnt
thats just that preppy eastcoast shit. cmon youre a jew, you have some family out there right? or you guys are too fresh off the boat? either way i dont thinks its that bad
it's not no preppy east coast shit but he does look like he's goin' to a job interview or maybe church.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2013, 03:48:38 PM »

real spit

i dont know nik, i thought we all knew cham was a white eastcoast kid. not too surprised here. id even say the bieber haircut one was way worse

we knew he was an east coast white kid...but did we really know he looked more like elton john than justin beiber, tho? i didnt
thats just that preppy eastcoast shit. cmon youre a jew, you have some family out there right? or you guys are too fresh off the boat? either way i dont thinks its that bad
it's not no preppy east coast shit but he does look like he's goin' to a job interview or maybe church.
i dont kno i fuck with eastcoast jews on the business tip these days and they dress like that every day. these guys are wearing rolexes and shit though not g shock

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2013, 03:51:23 PM »

real spit

lol...not that bad for a faggot who looks like a cross between kip from napolean dynamite and elton john and tells people online "i'll river dance on that niggaz chin", eh?

WTF DO U MUTHAFUCKAZ MEAN IT AINT BAD? DOES IT REALLY GET ANY WORSE??

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2013, 03:53:13 PM »

real spit

lol...not that bad for a faggot who looks like a cross between kip from napolean dynamite and elton john and tells people online "i'll river dance on that niggaz chin", eh?

like i said i may be a little biased because im around these nyc cats all the time but that really is how fools dress out there

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2013, 03:55:04 PM »

real spit

like i said i may be a little biased because im around these nyc cats all the time but that really is how fools dress out there

forget how fuckin gay he's dressed, look at his face...dude looks like the type of cat who gets robbed for his lunch money daily. the expression on his face is pure depression from bein in the closet for so long. come on, now.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2013, 03:56:25 PM »

Hey MUHFUCKKA... I have a question for you.   How come you are afraid to show your pic?  Are you ashamed of how you look?  Are you so sensitive that you are afraid you may get made fun of?  Have your feelings hurt?

I'm just curious why you are afraid to show your pic.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2013, 03:57:35 PM »

Hey MUHFUCKKA... I have a question for you.   How come you are afraid to show your pic?  Are you ashamed of how you look?  Are you so sensitive that you are afraid you may get made fun of?  Have your feelings hurt?

i have on da sauce i just really dont care to have all of dubcc staring at my face. believe it or not i have better things to do then worry about what you fools think of me

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2013, 04:01:02 PM »

i have on da sauce i just really dont care to have all of dubcc staring at my face. believe it or not i have better things to do then worry about what you fools think of me

just post it, aint nobody gunna stare at that shit, we just wanna see who we talkin to.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2013, 04:05:55 PM »

just post it, aint nobody gunna stare at that shit, we just wanna see who we talkin to.
i have posted it. honestly im surprised you havent seen it

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2013, 04:08:14 PM »

i have posted it. honestly im surprised you havent seen it

is it still up at da sauce? cuz it aint in the pictures thread....i think it musta been dba where u posted it, but i never posted there, so i wouldnt have seen that shit

either way:

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=300639.0

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2013, 05:38:34 PM »
Lives in the greatest city in the US, that being L.A.   

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2013, 06:27:34 PM »

real spit

i dont kno i fuck with eastcoast jews on the business tip these days and they dress like that every day. these guys are wearing rolexes and shit though not g shock

not dissing, gshocks are legit imo but i also own date just, yachtmasters and submariner rolexes and classic movados im a watch enthusiast.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2013, 08:23:55 PM »
idk nik, i get what youre saying about extremely tough talk not necessarily matching someone looking like that but

1.  dude is just dressed like a preppy white person
2.  everyone on here talks shit just to do it, its even why some people have accounts in the first place

jus sayin

and i still disagree with you about that dwight trade to the dubs being more beneficial to us than you guys
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup