Author Topic: Things I wonder about.... hmmm....  (Read 254 times)

West Coast Veteran

Re:Things I wonder about.... hmmm....
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2003, 10:11:40 AM »
That's a misunderstanding,unless you don't see urang-utans as apes! It's like this,when adressing the evolution of apes and humans we get gibbons as the first split from the evolutionary way leading to us,followed by the urang-utan at about 9 million years ago,gorillas at about 6, and chimps and bonobos at ca. 5 milion years. From then on,all "apes" splitting off are "human",that is,above the level of chimpanzees.
It's true we didn't evolve from the modern apes,like you said,but we are derived from more primitive apes.

That makes me wonder how humans will look in a couple million years if the Earth survives that long. We'll probably mutate and adapt to the horrible environmental problems and grow some wierd shit.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2003, 10:17:32 AM »
That's a misunderstanding,unless you don't see urang-utans as apes! It's like this,when adressing the evolution of apes and humans we get gibbons as the first split from the evolutionary way leading to us,followed by the urang-utan at about 9 million years ago,gorillas at about 6, and chimps and bonobos at ca. 5 milion years. From then on,all "apes" splitting off are "human",that is,above the level of chimpanzees.
It's true we didn't evolve from the modern apes,like you said,but we are derived from more primitive apes.

That makes me wonder how humans will look in a couple million years if the Earth survives that long. We'll probably mutate and adapt to the horrible environmental problems and grow some wierd shit.

Or maybe we'll just go extinct...as a matter of fact,the chance we evolve into another species is getting smaller and smaller because there's more and more racial mixing,this isn't racist or something but by mixing we reduce the chance of a new,mutant population evolving,while it is the coming of such populations that is the first step to a new species or a new design.
I just love the process of evolution,it's so interesting.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2003, 02:02:06 PM »
Hmm, Didn't Trauma prove about 3 months ago that evolution was impossible? The simple cell, which makes up all  matter in the universe, dies if it is mutated in any form; it has hundreds of components, and if any of them aren't perfect, the cell dies.  Therefore, the cell could have never mutated to it's present condition, therefore, MACROevolution is impossible.  Evolution is the only subject in which science ignores ALL the evidence, and just grabs at straws, all evidence points to the organisms on earth being designed by something.  

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2003, 04:19:41 PM »
U people are on intelectual shit

*leaves thread*

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2003, 04:56:18 PM »
Hmm, Didn't Trauma prove about 3 months ago that evolution was impossible? The simple cell, which makes up all  matter in the universe, dies if it is mutated in any form; it has hundreds of components, and if any of them aren't perfect, the cell dies.  Therefore, the cell could have never mutated to it's present condition, therefore, MACROevolution is impossible.  Evolution is the only subject in which science ignores ALL the evidence, and just grabs at straws, all evidence points to the organisms on earth being designed by something.  

Pleeeeeeeeez,I don't know where you got this from but it's crap.Mutations are all around us. The albino is a mutation. A deformed 6-legged frog is a mutation. All but one human skin colour are mutations from the original colour.(don't know wich,might be black with humans being from africa). So that alone kills your argument. Evolution is far more logical then a allmighty creature coming from nowhere and "creating" everything. What did you say about impossibilities and unexplainable occurences ???Seems like this is a major one for you  ;D. For another example,
take for woodpeckers. Woodpeckers are very widespread.They exist at Bali they don't on Lombok wich offers completely the same enviroment and possiblities for woodpeckers.Yet they don't exist here. Why didn't God place woodpeckers over there at Lombok as well?Seems strange. A whole island completely suited for woodpeckers but they aren't there while they are present at a neighbouring island? Only evolution can explain that. Either the woodpeckers spreading over the islands were unable to come to Lombok because they aren't the best of fliers and couldn't cover the distance or they did exist there but got extinct. You need evolution for both.
Might seem flimsy but penguins are a VERY good example of evolution. They are flightless and marine but they do have the full flying equipment of a "normal' bird. This is because they descended from flying birds that evolved into flightless divers and evolved there wings into flippers. For the same reason,whales have hand bones and bats have fingers to stretch their wingmembranes.They are structures wich evolved cause they were put to another use.
Why wouldn't God have given them fins or birds' wings? Hadn't they proven sufficient for fish and birds?Please think about that.

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2003, 09:25:31 PM »
AHHHH, so you agree with Trauma! Gotcha, I knew you'd come to your senses.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2003, 02:53:05 AM »
I don't have to come to my senses because i'm allways there. But don't be afraid I'll let you keep your outdated,nunnatural beliefs.
I'll let it to you for now cause,
"Where foolishness is good,it's folly to be wise."
I know I'm right anyway,wether you think so or not.

NATURE RULEZ!!! ;D ;D ;D