Author Topic: sorry bout the downtime.. all fixed now!  (Read 2757 times)

Okka

Re: sorry bout the downtime.. all fixed now!
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2013, 12:04:03 PM »
I think i'm the one who sent Rud the email about the forum being down.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2013, 12:30:00 PM »
idk about being an Admin Nik, maybe a mod in sports and entertainment like you use to be, but giving you banning power and power to delete threads and lock them... im not sure how i feel about that, i mean i dont think you'd do a bad job but i think we should all vote on who we want as a Global Mod, and aint nothing wrong with throwing your hat in there

im already a mod in sports, wtf u talkin bout? lol fall back, young'n...foreal. u aint been here enough lately to echo what the regulars been sayin. go back and read the countless threads about this situation that have been made over the years....this site was valued in the hundreds of thousands at one point. best believe we'd still be where we were in 2006 if i was runnin shit. why? because i'd actually care to make this place thrive, i'd spend genuine time and effort runnin it, listenin to what the people want and i'd give them just that, hands-on, instead of ignoring the consumer and letting the site run itself for years at a time....you still on the wrong team, son

even your role-model sikotic thinks i should be admin..we know u love u some sikotic, ag, so why dont u listen to him?

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2013, 12:37:51 PM »
and it aint just a global mod we need...it's an admin who actually cares about the site. some1 who's in control of deleting/merging sections, adding/removing mods- just running this place from the inside out. it's been lacking for years, and it's pretty evident by the major traffic decline. when nima, rud, seer were hands on, how was this place doin again? if they aint got the time to care, they gotta give some power to some1 who genuinely does.. thats all there is to it

Okka

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2013, 12:42:23 PM »
and it aint just a global mod we need...it's an admin who actually cares about the site. some1 who's in control of deleting/merging sections, adding/removing mods- just running this place from the inside out. it's been lacking for years, and it's pretty evident by the major traffic decline. when nima, rud, seer were hands on, how was this place doin again? if they aint got the time to care, they gotta give some power to some1 who genuinely does.. thats all there is to it

We're mergin' sections soon and gettin' rid of the admins who haven't been online in years.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2013, 12:56:43 PM »

We're mergin' sections soon and gettin' rid of the admins who haven't been online in years.

nice..

im not comin from a bad place, tho. trust me...when i say this board's been long overdue for some genuine maintenance, it comes from good and i only say it because i truly care about the well being of this site...whether we like it or not, a lot of the west coast rap scene and its relevance depends on this site, and if i could do anything to help (which i coulda done long ago), then i'd like to do it....i truly feel this site would be a cash cow right now if i'da been running things or at least given some power to make real moves over these past couple years. if i woulda been a friendly mirc user from overseas back in '02, i would be rud or nima with a caring mentality, and this place would currently be thriving more than thecoli..real spit. if only i wasnt such a lil punk 2 every1 when i was younger, things would be much different round here.

Don Seer

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2013, 01:09:13 PM »

i appreciate that you care, and have comments, but even before i 'went ghost' you had what i now understand to be a sense of entitlement.

shit seems calmer here these days?

tbh.. you really know what bugged me out?  spending more time policing KAIN than doing anything else.

shit pissed me off so much i didn't care to be here anymore..

people wouldnt let me block signups for good til he got the message.... i wish i'd stuck to my guns now.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2013, 01:38:52 PM »

i appreciate that you care, and have comments, but even before i 'went ghost' you had what i now understand to be a sense of entitlement.

shit seems calmer here these days?

tbh.. you really know what bugged me out?  spending more time policing KAIN than doing anything else.

shit pissed me off so much i didn't care to be here anymore..

people wouldnt let me block signups for good til he got the message.... i wish i'd stuck to my guns now.

sense of entitlement? probably....cuz i do feel like i coulda been worth a lot more than a sports mod to this site lol.

but either way, u should come around more often. this site could use some hands-on administrating....badly

Don Seer

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2013, 01:50:50 PM »
i should be around more in the winter time (just starting here).. but in the summer i don't get into "here"

(here being the garage i converted into my 'man cave')

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2013, 03:00:41 PM »
idk about being an Admin Nik, maybe a mod in sports and entertainment like you use to be, but giving you banning power and power to delete threads and lock them... im not sure how i feel about that, i mean i dont think you'd do a bad job but i think we should all vote on who we want as a Global Mod, and aint nothing wrong with throwing your hat in there

im already a mod in sports, wtf u talkin bout? lol fall back, young'n...foreal. u aint been here enough lately to echo what the regulars been sayin. go back and read the countless threads about this situation that have been made over the years....this site was valued in the hundreds of thousands at one point. best believe we'd still be where we were in 2006 if i was runnin shit. why? because i'd actually care to make this place thrive, i'd spend genuine time and effort runnin it, listenin to what the people want and i'd give them just that, hands-on, instead of ignoring the consumer and letting the site run itself for years at a time....you still on the wrong team, son

even your role-model sikotic thinks i should be admin..we know u love u some sikotic, ag, so why dont u listen to him?

see its shit like that , that makes you a fuckin faggot who doesnt deserve to run this forum, you got too much emotion into it, i cant even express my opinion without you attacking me and getting all defensive, if you run this forum and get the power ill delete my account and be gone from dubcc forever because no matter how hard you try to be the Jesus of this forum your not bro...

and dont be sending me gay ass PM's anymore telling me what "team" to play on, faggot
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 03:02:53 PM by Young Jizz »
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2013, 03:18:59 PM »

see its shit like that , that makes you a fuckin faggot who doesnt deserve to run this forum, you got too much emotion into it, i cant even express my opinion without you attacking me and getting all defensive, if you run this forum and get the power ill delete my account and be gone from dubcc forever because no matter how hard you try to be the Jesus of this forum your not bro...

and dont be sending me gay ass PM's anymore telling me what "team" to play on, faggot

lmao looks like ur the one getting emotional.. I'm just stating facts. U said u don't know if u trust me banning people and deleting posts, which was pretty lame of U considering I guarantee I would make a great admin who did nothing but improve this place. But u don't care about this site, u been trashin this place for some time now, why would U even give a shit? Pretty much every1 who's not holdin a grudge over me from 2002 agrees that I shoulda been had more pull on this site for the longest, If only for the betterment of this place. I been a mod here for over a decade, how many complaints have u heard against me about "deleting posts"? And who are u kidding, no one gives a fuck if U delete ur account, u contribute absolutely nothing here lol  .. Foreal, tho, that was whack of u to say, either way.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 04:09:00 PM by NIKCC »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2013, 03:27:44 PM »
Says the guy who begged Doggy for his account info so he could delete and lock threads... Yeah right  ::)
And being an OG at this board and being here over a decade I don't have to contribute shit anymore
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2013, 03:30:13 PM »
Says the guy who begged Doggy for his account info so he could delete and lock threads... Yeah right  ::)
And being an OG at this board and being here over a decade I don't have to contribute shit anymore

Yea threads with personal info and private pics of my family ... Great example

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2013, 03:58:06 PM »
LMAO

SHIT GOT MAD REAL IN HERE YO

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2013, 07:12:37 AM »
intense like triple penetration

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2013, 03:57:48 AM »
thanks for the info, was wondering what happened with the forum
there should be a news on the main site, something like "We're working on the problem", next time

We opted to keep people updated via the Facebook and Twitter accounts, follow @Dubcnn on Twitter and DubCNN on Facebook...www.facebook.com/dubcnn

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network