Author Topic: Immortal Technique is speaking some real shit  (Read 6422 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: Immortal Technique is speaking some real shit
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2013, 03:58:58 PM »
My wife and I have been buying more food from organic stores and local farms. But it's fuckin' expensive and it's hard to find everything you need. That's why controlling the food is so important. We can live without a banking system. But we can't live without food. And the reason we have a large world population is because we have found a way to mass produce food, crops, cattle, GMOs to kill bugs easier. But at the end of the day, if that goes ways, this earth can really only hold so many people without these advances. Hell, the US controls food supplies to many 3rd world countries, if one day Monsanto takes that shit away, then you are affecting billions of people. Those people can give a fuck about Wells Fargo or JP Morgan. Those banks don't do anything for them. BUT, food is everything to them.

The same people that own the banks own Monsanto. They also own the media, as well as all significant US politicians including your boy Obummer.

Which is why Obama signed the Monsanto protection act.

Sodexo, Monsanto, all these companies are controlling the food. But they are not the same people who own the banks. The people who own the banks though do invest into these companies, which these companies are public. Wall Street controls them, just like they control the banks. But we go on and on about these secret societies and blood scarifies. Nah, it's as simple as the elite class controlling the basic human needs that we use everyday. You control the food, you control the homes people own through the banks, the way people travel. Democracy is as simple as a choice between dying by Coke or dying by Pepsi.

They are the same people. Joos.

They are the same type of people. The same old rich white billionaires buy bits and pieces of companies in the public domain and work from there. They are on boards and they elect CEO's. Monsanto is publicly traded, so a bunch of people own it. Some also own parts of banks, others own parts of Coca-Cola or Pepsi-Cola, or Aetna Health, or Apple, or even Dollar Tree and Wal Mart. These are the corporate interest that drive this country. The people behind it all got rich in varies ways, but at the end of the day they hire CEO's to do their bidding and make even more money from them. If you own parts of Wal Mart you can make sure Pepsi products (Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Yum Brands which include Pizza Hut and KFC, Quaker Oats) are stocked in your Wal Mart stores and that those Pepsi products are made with Monsanto ingredients.

But if you are talking about the local and organic food being owned by the same people, it depends on the brand and the store you are buying the foods. If you shop at Trader Joes (Aldi) or Whole Foods, you are correct. What happens is that these corporations are buying food from the same venters as Pepsi and all the other companies, and they sell these foods in large quantities. When I see people who want to fight these systems and buy Trader Joes or Whole Foods, I laugh. No, you have to really research who you are getting your food from. It took us 4 years to find the right places to get food. Even at the local co-op, they have food that's parent company is General Mills or other large corporations. Each year though, the place we shop has the local farmers come and have booths and introduce their products and what they contribute to the grocery store. The beef we buy is always 100% grass feed and not any corn feed. But it took 4 years of research because if you just walk in the place and just buy things, even though it seems like hippy paradise it's about 50% large corporations that own it. Hell, even the local farmer is indebted to Wells Fargo if you want to get technical. So it's virtually impossible to be completely free of large corporations controlling your food. And when you think about it, that's truly scary.

Whites are not at the top of the pyramid, Joos are. They aren't white. They're mongrels...I'm speaking on the Ashkenazi's, not the Semites. HUGE DIFFERENCE.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2013, 04:05:57 PM »
This shit is hilarious. I can just see tons of acne ridden college freshmen getting all riled up and angry, thinking they're being handed secret knowledge.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2013, 04:23:13 PM »
Hmm mdogg apply a bit of critical thinking here....

Here it comes......the masonic/theosophical societies are the glue that binds these different groups together
It was inside the P2 masonic lodge that Operation Gladio was devised.
Why are secret societies important? it's a gang, who take oaths to further their aims in the utmost....yes you got it, secrecy!

We don't need to speculate on these things and again just a little bit of critical thinking is all you need
When I hear people dismiss the illuminati as some kind of irrelevant historical fact, I say do the math, the people die, the institution lives on.
It was after all Thomas Jefferson who warned about the spread of the illuminati ideology throughout lodges in America and Europe.
What was the ideology of said original group? a one world dictatorial system

As for what Immortal Technique said, of course he knows this but he is just DUMBING down because people will just get lost in the malaise. He doesn't want to address the blatant symbolism of satanic worship which has become pervasive in the music industry because again, he doesn't want to lose people and push himself out to the fringe.

However, how can anyone witness a video where satanic symbolism is EVERYWHERE and yet retort with "jay-z isn't part of the illuminati" "lil wayne isn't part of the illuminati" when that is irrelevant, whether or not the artist is aware or just a compliant money whore, is only a fraction of the issue. The bigger issue is WHY are the makers of said video, the label, the photographers etc, presenting satanic messages?

They (the secret society group members) have "seen the light" in one way or another and that is the glue that binds them together. IF, they were simply a group of powerful sociopaths and psychopaths, there would not be so much cohesion. We would not have the Rothschilds owning almost every central bank in the world, there has been an end goal for these people.

Now MDogg I am going to present you a very simple, but essentially that is all it needs to be, envisioned future of the parasitical elite, there will be within 10 years a diminishing need for human labour as automation and robotics takes over, when this reaches critical mass, most human beings are superfluous. Then ALL those "conspiracy theory's" about an intention to kill off most of the population become true. Professors are acknowledging this future superfluous need, Ray Kurzwell a current advisor and futurist is predicting this robotic revolution. Now, as for how? well, let's think about that, ....Gm foods as they sterilise people and cause an untold wave of diseases and cancers.

Now, notice how fluid things are the emergence of one poison followed fairly shortly by something which fundamentally alters output?. It's like you want to be just brave enough to stick your head over the trenches but not brave enough to see what lies beyond. Well, fine, I understand that conscience decision, but don't then present your quick glance as the truth as it's just dishonest.

What do you think films like Hunger Games are M Dogg? the premise of the movie is that in decades time after the people have attempted to overthrow the oppressive ruling parasitical class, they are defeated and the offspring and the generation who fought them, forced to live in squalor and as a reminder to the peasants of their insubordination, each conncentration camp must give a child blood sacrifice to their owners.

Blood sacrifice....hmm that's satanic too

There is a deep, dark, destructive, insatiable evil and it's co-ordinated, it's structured, it's become more and more brazen and yet you seek confirmation bias in the form of Immortal Technique trying to dumb things down to illustrate your opinion.

Come on dude, smell the coffee, this aint no Wacka Flocka, Trill, Lean, Maybach, gangster shit.

This is literally playing god and that is the essence of the belief system as they want to ascend to God's and their worship of Lucifer (whomever and whatever Lucifer is) is how they believe they will achieve this.

V2DHeart

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2013, 03:16:46 AM »
The MTV 2009 video awards is when I saw that what I had been thinking previously was all true. Again, small piece of the puzzle, but relevant all the same. Satanic ritual, sacrifice, symbolism. Not inter-subjective right away but it isn't exactly subtle either. Once you are alerted to it, you can look at it differently, just like those 3D illusion pictures. You no longer look at a flat picture, but rather look at it with a non obscure mind, and in an investigative manner.

On to the topic of food. I don't know how it is in the US, but where I live, we have organic farm shops, and the vegetables are always just around the corner clearly visible and accessible to the public. If you don't like what's on the shelf - You can go and pick your own. The meat generally comes from local farms that allow public access (if they wanted) to be able to go and see the animals, see what they are fed on, and the conditions in which they are kept. This relates to Beef and Pork. Egg's and chickens usually come from their own stock - less land requirements.

I rarely shop at supermarkets, and would rather spend the extra £10 to get the things I need. We don't need a lot of food. We've been conditioned to believe we need to eat Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Tea and Supper  :o

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Fraxxx

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2013, 04:20:57 AM »

On to the topic of food. I don't know how it is in the US, but where I live, we have organic farm shops, and the vegetables are always just around the corner clearly visible and accessible to the public. If you don't like what's on the shelf - You can go and pick your own. The meat generally comes from local farms that allow public access (if they wanted) to be able to go and see the animals, see what they are fed on, and the conditions in which they are kept. This relates to Beef and Pork. Egg's and chickens usually come from their own stock - less land requirements.

I rarely shop at supermarkets, and would rather spend the extra £10 to get the things I need. We don't need a lot of food. We've been conditioned to believe we need to eat Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Tea and Supper  :o

Real shit! People are always bitching and moaning about how bad the overall situation is and fail to see the one direct way they have to affect it. Their consumption. I very much respect when people actually make a conscious choice to change their consumer behavior.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2013, 04:57:22 AM »

Real shit! People are always bitching and moaning about how bad the overall situation is and fail to see the one direct way they have to affect it. Their consumption. I very much respect when people actually make a conscious choice to change their consumer behavior.

Real indeed.
Can I sum you point up like this: "knowledge is for to be acted upon"

But I believe it will become more scarce. And that means expensive.

Funny thing though... In my religion they teach that the Anti-christ will corrupt money and food.
When I read that when I was young. I did not understand it back then.
But now I do.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 05:02:17 AM by Aladin »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2013, 08:44:01 AM »
Hmm mdogg apply a bit of critical thinking here....

Here it comes......the masonic/theosophical societies are the glue that binds these different groups together
It was inside the P2 masonic lodge that Operation Gladio was devised.
Why are secret societies important? it's a gang, who take oaths to further their aims in the utmost....yes you got it, secrecy!

We don't need to speculate on these things and again just a little bit of critical thinking is all you need
When I hear people dismiss the illuminati as some kind of irrelevant historical fact, I say do the math, the people die, the institution lives on.
It was after all Thomas Jefferson who warned about the spread of the illuminati ideology throughout lodges in America and Europe.
What was the ideology of said original group? a one world dictatorial system

As for what Immortal Technique said, of course he knows this but he is just DUMBING down because people will just get lost in the malaise. He doesn't want to address the blatant symbolism of satanic worship which has become pervasive in the music industry because again, he doesn't want to lose people and push himself out to the fringe.

However, how can anyone witness a video where satanic symbolism is EVERYWHERE and yet retort with "jay-z isn't part of the illuminati" "lil wayne isn't part of the illuminati" when that is irrelevant, whether or not the artist is aware or just a compliant money whore, is only a fraction of the issue. The bigger issue is WHY are the makers of said video, the label, the photographers etc, presenting satanic messages?

They (the secret society group members) have "seen the light" in one way or another and that is the glue that binds them together. IF, they were simply a group of powerful sociopaths and psychopaths, there would not be so much cohesion. We would not have the Rothschilds owning almost every central bank in the world, there has been an end goal for these people.

Now MDogg I am going to present you a very simple, but essentially that is all it needs to be, envisioned future of the parasitical elite, there will be within 10 years a diminishing need for human labour as automation and robotics takes over, when this reaches critical mass, most human beings are superfluous. Then ALL those "conspiracy theory's" about an intention to kill off most of the population become true. Professors are acknowledging this future superfluous need, Ray Kurzwell a current advisor and futurist is predicting this robotic revolution. Now, as for how? well, let's think about that, ....Gm foods as they sterilise people and cause an untold wave of diseases and cancers.

Now, notice how fluid things are the emergence of one poison followed fairly shortly by something which fundamentally alters output?. It's like you want to be just brave enough to stick your head over the trenches but not brave enough to see what lies beyond. Well, fine, I understand that conscience decision, but don't then present your quick glance as the truth as it's just dishonest.

What do you think films like Hunger Games are M Dogg? the premise of the movie is that in decades time after the people have attempted to overthrow the oppressive ruling parasitical class, they are defeated and the offspring and the generation who fought them, forced to live in squalor and as a reminder to the peasants of their insubordination, each conncentration camp must give a child blood sacrifice to their owners.

Blood sacrifice....hmm that's satanic too

There is a deep, dark, destructive, insatiable evil and it's co-ordinated, it's structured, it's become more and more brazen and yet you seek confirmation bias in the form of Immortal Technique trying to dumb things down to illustrate your opinion.

Come on dude, smell the coffee, this aint no Wacka Flocka, Trill, Lean, Maybach, gangster shit.

This is literally playing god and that is the essence of the belief system as they want to ascend to God's and their worship of Lucifer (whomever and whatever Lucifer is) is how they believe they will achieve this.

Immortal Technique has always been about the secret society shit. But I think it's crazy to say there are some satanic shit going on. Here is why, with all the instant ways to pass information today, there is no way we'd NOT know if this was true. Once something happens, it's online right away, plus I think the Elite get off on us "little people" thinking that they are some Satanic cult hell bent on their Illuminati agenda. Instead, they are some controlling muthaphukkaz who are there to control what we think (media), eat, breath, how we live (in fear). The greatest disadvantage we have is people thinking they are some kind of secret cult society that can't be overthrown. That's to our disadvantage because it breeds hopelessness, it breeds a sense that we can't overcome. Well we have to find a way that we can. When these people wake up in the morning, they don't put on people skin over a reptilian body. I bet when the big people read that, they laughed because that's exactly what they want us to believe. That we can't over come what they are doing. They are getting a kick out of us thinking they are some Illuminati secret society which has been planning for 500 years to kill us all. They don't care if we live or die, what they care about is if we can be controlled. There is no secret sacrifices to get in these societies, but I can guarantee you that people like Bill Gates, Shawn Carter, Sean Combs, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama and others were not born into this inner circle, but they are there now. Yeah we may get a George Bush, John Kennedy, the Roosevelts and others who were born into this inner circle and used connections to get in their positions. THis inner circle is not based off Satanic worship, but instead something much more powerful and worst for humanity. This is an inner circle based off the absolute control of every aspect of human life. Even the internet, which we are on now, has a filter through these people.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2013, 10:41:54 AM »
I never mentioned lizards, don't be creating straw men.
Furthermore on record what you have said Is false, many leading parasites have come and said we need to massively depopulate.
Now based on their sociopathic and psychopathic makeup, plus their desire to ascend to gods, how could you not realise that when humans become superfluous to their needs, then they are are superfluous in their existence. You really need to start appreciating why Hollywood makes shows like the running man, hunger games, demolition man etc. It's called predictive programming.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2013, 11:05:34 AM »
Lol there is an insane amount of info available, just cuz you're not up on game doesn't mean that millions of others aren't.

Mdogg always mentions lizard people and stupid shit like that even though I've never seen anyone mention it. Basic straw man BS...chess master he ain't.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2013, 12:58:13 PM »
I only mentioned lizards in that before we talked about lizards, now we talk about blood sacrifices and all these other things. And well there is talk of depopulation, and a movement for zero growth in many developed nations, there really is no sign that anyone is trying to kill most of the population as that will start taking care of it's self. China is expected to start decreasing in population after 2025, every developed nation except the US is experiencing a decrease in population. And as the developed world decreases in size, you mainly have many 3rd world nations which already are 6/7th of the world's population, which is depended on food produced by the developed countries. So we are in a very weird place. But right now, not even the elite class can play God. It would be almost impossible.

And well people may want to ascend to Gods, there is one problem. They always die. That's fact. No matter how much money and power you gain, you die. So to be afraid of all these people, making them out to be bigger than what they are is crazy. Human history has taught us this, that when a people see the truth, they will revolt. And eventually, it may take hundreds of years, they see the truth. So unless we start seeing massive killings soon, I doubt there is some demonic force plotting everyone's demise so long as they are fat and happy on top.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2013, 02:43:30 PM »

MDogg, WE have never mentioned lizards, you have on the other hand on many times.
1 in 2 Brits is predicted to get cancer, all manner of diseases are spreading like wildfire, now, you can cite many many reasons for these, but no doubt this includes the usage of depleted uranium, the dumping of toxic into the seas, the use of fluoride in the water supplies, radiation, chemicals used in the food, and now of course splicing genes from different gene pools and served as "food".
You have already said it yourself, the populations are decreasing, the white race is a dead man walking, but more so in the near future, robotics and automation will replace human beings. So, I will ask you again, we know these people are sociopaths and we know they are psychopaths, they have no need for many humans after that, agreed? Humans have just been a means to an end, "human resources" should have already spelled that out for you.
They may indeed always die, but to claim that the parasitical class like Ray Kurzwell have not proclaimed that life extension technologies are just around the corner, it's patently false and verifiably so. You know who is he right?
I don't think you really appreciate that us peons are essentially in a race against the technological clock and that clock is growing short.
I don't think you seem to compute the blatant satanism on show almost everywhere, you have made a conscious decision to ignore it, but smarten up man, that satanic imagery is displayed during concerts and is broadcast to the masses of entranced fans. This notion that the imagery is to "fuck" with those who instinctively say fuck you to it, is absolutely nonsensical, when said people whilst in the millions are just a very small percentage of the overall numbers of peons.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2013, 03:22:33 PM »
And the lizard searching wing of the Republican party is dissing Obama for wanting a civilian national security force. LOL Then they suggest the same thing. Of course Obama is talking things like Peace Corps and AmeriCorps but still, the lizard conservatives thought he was talking about a citizen army... lol. And if he was, then why suggest the same thing with Ron Paul at the head. One more thing, it was Kennedy, the one the Lizard Conservatives say was the last true US president who started Peace Corp and his brother RFK who pushed to start AmeriCorps, but you guys diss Obama for wanting it carried on... come on.
:eh:

Fraxxx

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2013, 03:48:18 PM »

Real indeed.
Can I sum you point up like this: "knowledge is for to be acted upon"

But I believe it will become more scarce. And that means expensive.

Funny thing though... In my religion they teach that the Anti-christ will corrupt money and food.
When I read that when I was young. I did not understand it back then.
But now I do.

Yes, in contrast is ignorance bliss, of course. As long as you don't know, that's the best excuse for not changing anything.

Maybe. Although for not too few people food has been scarce for quiet some time now. Where I'm living basically everything I need (apart from watermelon and avocado ;D) is grown in this region. We can only hope that more and more people will become aware of the importance of a more regionally focused, more self-sustaining system.

In the end, all that might make no difference whatsoever on a larger scale. But on the most basic level I do what I do for my own benefit. If that results in getting my fruit and vegetables and bread from smaller local businesses, eating better and helping to preserve the regional infrastructure I learned to appriciate... That's the kind of egoism I can live with.

Unrelated, there might be different opnions on the basic motives of the elites, at least we're more or less on the same page regarding much of the practical outcome (even MDogg, even though his world view isn't always held in high regards by other ToT regulars ;). I wish there were a few more people with that insight.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2013, 03:28:49 AM »
In the end, all that might make no difference whatsoever on a larger scale. But on the most basic level I do what I do for my own benefit. If that results in getting my fruit and vegetables and bread from smaller local businesses, eating better and helping to preserve the regional infrastructure I learned to appriciate... That's the kind of egoism I can live with.

On the contrary I don't think it is egoism . I think it is the only option.
On a Macro level you will not change anything, that is an illusion.

But on the Micro level you van establish in your local community a local market where local supply and demand is met.
That has been the way for centries before us. Before we ever had something like a Supermarket.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2013, 04:28:03 AM »
Fundamentally MDogg, your point is one I agree with, I was simply contending that this system is far more nefarious than what you conveyed.
The only way we survive and grow is by rejecting technology, boycotting the corporations wherever possible, moving your funds into a credit union, buying fresh local produce, supporting local businesses, perhaps stop voting on a national level, build up more skills, and if it comes down to be prepared for physical confrontations.