Author Topic: The Epilogue  (Read 4301 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: The Epilogue
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2013, 01:34:12 PM »
if you can't take the heat stay the fuck out the kitchen.  :-*
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2013, 01:36:39 PM »
damn petey really got under your skin that much...
nope but i'm under his though.  ;D
doesn't really seem that way, but i could be wrong doe...but i doubt it
you're just a spectator wit an opinion and that's ok.
i never insinuated that it wasn't ok for me to have an opinion and neither did anybody else. Just wanted to c if you're ok cause it looks like they really got to you? don't take shit so seriously like infinite does, just my two cents my nig
definitely not takin' it serious my g. how can you take someone who comes here to troll serious ?  LOL i'm havin' fun wit this shit !
doesn't look that way...just try to chill with the dead folks jokes and the forced "LOL"s and shit...not a good look
nah homie. i'm not gon' let up just like yola i'mma crook nigga stand up guy head bussa by the book nigga - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pKceOoloxSk
my nigga you're post is identical to anything that infinite would say in the past couple of weeks. IMO you should just smoke a fat ass L and make peace with yourself and not let petey and these other fools get to you to the point where you speak ill on the dead...it's not a good look g and most importantly it's not healthy for yourself getting that upset homie

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2013, 01:38:38 PM »
i never insinuated that it wasn't ok for me to have an opinion and neither did anybody else. Just wanted to c if you're ok cause it looks like they really got to you? don't take shit so seriously like infinite does, just my two cents my nig
definitely not takin' it serious my g. how can you take someone who comes here to troll serious ?  LOL i'm havin' fun wit this shit !
doesn't look that way...just try to chill with the dead folks jokes and the forced "LOL"s and shit...not a good look
nah homie. i'm not gon' let up just like yola i'mma crook nigga stand up guy head bussa by the book nigga - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pKceOoloxSk
my nigga you're post is identical to anything that infinite would say in the past couple of weeks. IMO you should just smoke a fat ass L and make peace with yourself and not let petey and these other fools get to you to the point where you speak ill on the dead...it's not a good look g and most importantly it's not healthy for yourself getting that upset homie
what's wrong wit me gettin' petey a hologram of his pops ? they'll be reunited like peaches & herb homie.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2013, 01:42:51 PM »
what's wrong wit me gettin' petey a hologram of his pops ? they'll be reunited like peaches & herb homie.
smh, apparently they've gotten to you too much to the point where you can't even admit that talkin' shit on someones dead kin isn't the way to go...just try and relax my nig and don't let these niggaz get to you this much...peace out g

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2013, 01:47:39 PM »
smh, apparently they've gotten to you too much to the point where you can't even admit that talkin' shit on someones dead kin isn't the way to go...just try and relax my nig and don't let these niggaz get to you this much...peace out g
cuz listen I never said it was the right or wrong to do it is what it is -   8)

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2013, 01:53:33 PM »
so they did get to you if you view them as your enemies and you are "riding on your enemies", am i wrong? cause if they didn't get to you and you know that talking on the dead isn't chill then that means you're upset and you want to get back at them so you stoop to the lowest form of verbal retaliation, which is talking shit on someones dead fam...IMO they got under your skin and thats ok cause petey talks mad shit but talk shit back to HIM, not his kin...it just look like something weak people do

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2013, 02:09:40 PM »
so they did get to you if you view them as your enemies and you are "riding on your enemies", am i wrong? cause if they didn't get to you and you know that talking on the dead isn't chill then that means you're upset and you want to get back at them so you stoop to the lowest form of verbal retaliation, which is talking shit on someones dead fam...IMO they got under your skin and thats ok cause petey talks mad shit but talk shit back to HIM, not his kin...it just look like something weak people do
the song was heartless and straight to the point and that's how I approach these wiggers that get outta line. no one here is a enemy of mine homie I just don't fuck wit funny style wiggers. ps. do you think petey's hologram should rock some stacy adams or some stars ? LOL

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2013, 02:13:37 PM »
the song was heartless and straight to the point and that's how I approach these wiggers that get outta line. no one here is a enemy of mine homie I just don't fuck wit funny style wiggers. ps. do you think petey's hologram should rock some stacy adams or some stars ? LOL
again with the forced "LOL"s and talking shit on the dead? smh not a good look my nig...is it that hard to come up with something to talk about pete himself? dude has his picture up in his avatar, start clowning HIM...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2013, 02:16:54 PM »
again with the forced "LOL"s and talking shit on the dead? smh not a good look my nig...is it that hard to come up with something to talk about pete himself? dude has his picture up in his avatar, start clowning HIM...
believe me nothin' is forced about that lol i'm laughin' as I type...guess we'll pull the stars on the hologram then at least he'll be able to get his c walk on.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2013, 02:18:54 PM »
nope but i'm under his though.  ;D
definitely not takin' it serious my g. how can you take someone who comes here to troll serious ?  LOL i'm havin' fun wit this shit !
cuz listen I never said it was the right or wrong to do it is what it is -  8)
believe me nothin' is forced about that lol i'm laughin' as I type...guess we'll pull the stars on the hologram then at least he'll be able to get his c walk on.
seriously?

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2013, 02:19:12 PM »
UNFORCED LOL

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2013, 02:27:04 PM »
definitely not takin' it serious my g. how can you take someone who comes here to troll serious ?  LOL i'm havin' fun wit this shit !
seriously?
seriously that's why when they say i'm mad i'm really laughin' at them. I have no compassion for these fuckboys though so dude all that peace shit you kickin' may sound good at a peace treaty. I say fuck peace !

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2013, 02:34:06 PM »
seriously?
seriously that's why when they say i'm mad i'm really laughin' at them. I have no compassion for these fuckboys though so dude all that peace shit you kickin' may sound good at a peace treaty. I say fuck peace !
i never said make peace with petey, i said make peace with yourself cause they're bothering you so much to the point where you changed you usrename AND made this thread AND you're dissing his dead fam...if you reread a few posts ago I actually told you to talk shit back to petey but apparently you can't come up with anything to say to HIM so you target his dead family members which is a low blow cause a dead person can't say anything back to you and yet you still insult them...whats so hard about talking shit on pete himself? are you afraid that he'll say something about you that you can't come up with a clever comeback too? IMO that's why you just take the easy and low way out and talk shit on his dead fam? not a good look my nig

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2013, 02:39:15 PM »
seriously?
i never said make peace with petey, i said make peace with yourself cause they're bothering you so much to the point where you changed you usrename AND made this thread AND you're dissing his dead fam...if you reread a few posts ago I actually told you to talk shit back to petey but apparently you can't come up with anything to say to HIM so you target his dead family members which is a low blow cause a dead person can't say anything back to you and yet you still insult them...whats so hard about talking shit on pete himself? are you afraid that he'll say something about you that you can't come up with a clever comeback too? IMO that's why you just take the easy and low way out and talk shit on his dead fam? not a good look my nig
peace is within me homie. you don't know me and yeah I change my username often so do a lot of folks here so what I do what I wanna do. i'm tryin' to keep it civil wit you right now so cool out and stop talkin' to me about petey's faggot ass. fuck petey and his dead daddy ! is that better ?

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2013, 02:40:59 PM »
"You should respect death and respect the dead, not out of fear, but because it's the proper human thing to do"