Author Topic: Iraq has SCUDS!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 936 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Iraq has SCUDS!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2003, 12:04:49 AM »
See Jake, this is the problem. You see absolutely nothing wrong with America making demands to weaker nations at gunpoint. Why the hell should Saddam leave his country? This is a case for war?

You're saying the Iraqis should surrender. Sure, thousands will, but you cannot seriously tell me that people are expected to betray their nation?

And Jake, if u tell me that Saddam was completely 100% unco operative with Inspectors, you sir are a liar.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2003, 12:13:38 AM »
See Jake, this is the problem. You see absolutely nothing wrong with America making demands to weaker nations at gunpoint. Why the hell should Saddam leave his country? This is a case for war?

You're saying the Iraqis should surrender. Sure, thousands will, but you cannot seriously tell me that people are expected to betray their nation?

And Jake, if u tell me that Saddam was completely 100% unco operative with Inspectors, you sir are a liar.

we did not make demands at gun point , we gave an ultamatum with months of time to do the right thing but your guy failed to make the right decision......i don't know tech but if i really cared about my people i'd swallow my pride and do what i had to do to help them out

Dude tech.......thousands upon thousands upon thousands 8,000 TODAY alone are surrendering....tearing down murals of Saddam, and rejoycing over being taken over by coalition troops......these people are being treated well...and jsut about every military officer is reporting little resistence......so yeah i guess Iraqi people are pretty happy to "betray" Saddam Husein!....These peope have genuwine joy on their face

i am not a liar and neither is Hans Blix, who reported earlier in the inspections that Saddam Husein was NOT being compliant or cooperative with UN inspectors ......that's a VERY well known fact, the only time he was ever cooperative was when he had time to cover up is tracks.......FACT

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2003, 12:17:00 AM »
Dont call Saddam "my guy".

You Americans have a falsely constructed hatred of him. I have a geniune one. I was forced to leave Kuwait because of his soldiers and my fathers assets and savings were stolen by his solders.
I despise Saddam, and to be honest with you, I 100% acknowledge the fact that this US operation will lift a terrible terrible burden off the Iraqi people. Never the less, it does not justify the launch of aggression without international backing into foreign soveriegn land.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2003, 12:33:05 AM »

You Americans have a falsely constructed hatred of him. I have a geniune one. I was forced to leave Kuwait because of his soldiers and my fathers assets and savings were stolen by his solders.
I despise Saddam, and to be honest with you, I 100% acknowledge the fact that this US operation will lift a terrible terrible burden off the Iraqi people. Never the less, it does not justify the launch of aggression without international backing into foreign soveriegn land.

i'm sorry you had to go through that.....
Personally i'd rather live in kuwait....NOW, than canada i like the MTV special they did on it....looks like a more fun place to live than canada

anyways  who's to judge who america should be enemies with?? .......Saddam Husein applauded 9/11 that's reason enough for me to dislike the guy

look the United States is the world's sole super power that's on of the major reasons why we're at the forefront of this .....and the only reason why the international community is against this is becuase they think a bajillion civians are going to be killed and we're just going tobe just carelessly killing them

which is untrue ....we're so technologically advanced and precaucious with this war that it is making history for civilian casualty rates.....more US soldiers have died tahn civilians

also the governments (the ones left that is) who protest this are just protecting their investments from what i've heard. France and germany (correct me if i'm wrong  here) have oild contracts with saddamm.....and if the US comes in liberating the iraqi people and using it's wealthiest resource to help better them....france and germany are going to get screwed out of their contract

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2003, 01:00:17 AM »
Every country that dares open its mouth on Iraq has interests to protect. Again, its not the civilians thats the issue. Its the fact that many people see this war as the unjust, immoral conflict that it is.

- Lewis Carroll

TheSheriff

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2003, 06:01:41 AM »

I too have a personal reason to want Saddam dead...But I don't. I have serious reservations about any war, as detailed previously.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2003, 09:48:44 AM »
Every single country opposed/against the war has interests involved

It is public opinion that should be listened to in a democracy - and in every one of these coalition countries with the exception of Kuwait, public opinin was against the war.  The US has ripped the UN apart on this one

And Jake, if you are so adamant about holding up UN resolutions, what about the 57 (I think) resolutions against Israel demanding that they keep their tanks out of the Palestinian settlements?  Do you think the US has a right to intervene there?  Because surely if they do so in Iraq they have to demand Mr Sharon's compliance with the UN

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2003, 11:40:28 AM »
incase anyone gives a shit...

scuds are notorius for inaccuracy... the missles that are believed possed by sadaam are older weapons which stand no chance against the ground artillery and missle strikes from us ships and airplanes... these weapons are old technology from desert storm days.. further into the iraq weaponry arsenal you find russian tanks which max fire range is sumwhere around a 1mi-1 1/2 mi. The american tanks fire 2mi and are far more accurate and are in greater numbers... if theres little resistence then the casuality count will be low.. whatever the case i place complete confidence in the american and british troops.. may god have mercy on there souls...

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2003, 01:36:47 PM »
Every single country opposed/against the war has interests involved

It is public opinion that should be listened to in a democracy - and in every one of these coalition countries with the exception of Kuwait, public opinin was against the war.  The US has ripped the UN apart on this one

And Jake, if you are so adamant about holding up UN resolutions, what about the 57 (I think) resolutions against Israel demanding that they keep their tanks out of the Palestinian settlements?  Do you think the US has a right to intervene there?  Because surely if they do so in Iraq they have to demand Mr Sharon's compliance with the UN

approval for your prime minister has went from 29-56% in the last month btw

fuck israel then, there should be 2 seperate states in my opinion

Immortal

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2003, 01:56:21 PM »
Yesterday i watched an interesting documentry about the Scuds used in Gulf War 1 and how Bush senior and everyone else thought that the patriots were sucssesful in destroying their Scud targets in Israel and Iraq. The facts were proven in the documentry that the patriots were almost inneffective in the 1 war. None of them were able to successfully hit the targets, they kept missing them and eventually a scud fell here and there.

They said that they also didnt have any proof of the liability of patriots used in the war that had actually brought down and destroye an incomming iraqi scud missle.

THen they showed the new patriots that theyve built and modified over the years. THey believe it will knock down any missle in mid air, however many scientist disagreed. lol IT was an interesting show, they said that it hadnt been tested on a scud.

If iraq has scuds, its a problem for the US. Remember back in gulf war 1 when 29 american soldiers were hit in saudi arabia by a scud. ALso in israel , the dumb fucks thought their patriots had destroyed the target, but a missle had actually hit the surface .

Scuds are dangereous weapons, going at 5000km/h
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Woodrow

« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2003, 02:22:21 PM »
There has been a genocide in Rwanda, an ethnic cleansing in Yugoslavia, periodic and horrifying communal "strife" in Indonesia's East Timor, the "disappearance" of a few hundred thousand refugees in the Congo, a decades-long and culturally devastating occupation of Tibet by the People's Republic of China . . . but none of those U.N. member states has ever been subjected to the rebuke of a General Assembly "emergency special session." Israel has, though, repeatedly.  

Immortal

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2003, 03:32:51 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday i watched an interesting documentry about the Scuds used in Gulf War 1 and how Bush senior and everyone else thought that the patriots were sucssesful in destroying their Scud targets in Israel and Iraq. The facts were proven in the documentry that the patriots were almost inneffective in the 1 war. None of them were able to successfully hit the targets, they kept missing them and eventually a scud fell here and there.

They said that they also didnt have any proof of the liability of patriots used in the war that had actually brought down and destroye an incomming iraqi scud missle.

THen they showed the new patriots that theyve built and modified over the years. THey believe it will knock down any missle in mid air, however many scientist disagreed. lol IT was an interesting show, they said that it hadnt been tested on a scud.

If iraq has scuds, its a problem for the US. Remember back in gulf war 1 when 29 american soldiers were hit in saudi arabia by a scud. ALso in israel , the dumb fucks thought their patriots had destroyed the target, but a missle had actually hit the surface .

Scuds are dangereous weapons, going at 5000km/h
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

infinite59

« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2003, 05:07:12 AM »
it has been reported that they launched one but it hit nothing, arent they forbidden from having these???????

OHHH NO!!  Iraq has a scud!!!

LOL.  Nevermind that America has 12,000 nuclear warheads.

Disceptive AssAssin

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Trip BaLLS
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2003, 06:24:32 AM »
yes... nevermind them....muhahahahaa 8)

Trippin Sizzzzzzzzack.......

TheSheriff

« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2003, 08:32:19 AM »
OHHH NO!!  Iraq has a scud!!!

LOL.  Nevermind that America has 12,000 nuclear warheads.

OHHH NO! America has 12k nukes!!!

Nevermind that Iraq is run by an insane and evil dictator who wishes to kill everyone. And don't try and suggest Bush is the same. It'd make you look insane too. He's not out to kill you, Bri.