Author Topic: Down South Hustlers Compilation  (Read 212 times)

WestSideDon

Down South Hustlers Compilation
« on: July 25, 2014, 07:05:33 AM »
Diggin up the old west coast bad boyz cds also made me listen to some of the down south hustlers tracks again. Again some dope tracks like "Playaz from the South" which I'm listenin to regularly again the last few days. What y'all think of that compilation ? Fav tracks ? etc.
Also a dl link for the cd would be cool since I don't have the full cd anymore and had to listen to the majority of the tracks on yt  :-\

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Down South Hustlers Compilation
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 09:53:43 AM »
I know "How Ya Do Dat Dere" was on the Bout It soundtrack and Young Bleed solo, and No Limit compilation, and god knows what else.... but anyway, wasn't it also on Down South Hustlers?

That was one of the best joints No Limit ever did.  We played that out at so many parties back in highschool.   Also.... the "PLayaz from the South" track is that the one with Silk, Master P, and like BubB or PimpC over some Organized Noise production?  "Playaz from the south stack G's/ Flippin tight on the white with that..."  That joint?  Yeah, that was also one of the best joints to come out of No Limit.  Great posse cut

...Damn, I'm gonna have to bump some No Limit now... something about this hot summer weather puts me in the mood
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

WestSideDon

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 10:52:31 AM »
I know "How Ya Do Dat Dere" was on the Bout It soundtrack and Young Bleed solo, and No Limit compilation, and god knows what else.... but anyway, wasn't it also on Down South Hustlers?

No it wasn't on the Down South Hustlers Compilation, just, like you said, on the I'm Bout It OST & Young Bleeds album.

Also.... the "PLayaz from the South" track is that the one with Silk, Master P, and like BubB or PimpC over some Organized Noise production?  "Playaz from the south stack G's/ Flippin tight on the white with that..."  That joint?  Yeah, that was also one of the best joints to come out of No Limit.  Great posse cut

Yeah its that song, and its still dope as hell  8)

bouli77

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 06:26:32 PM »
Down South Hustlers has a lot of dope material, I might have to listen to it soon since it's been a minute i last bumped it

my favorite songs :

So Much Pain - Master P, Tre 8, Mia X & Mo B Dick => classic Mo B Dick production, better than the solo Tre 8 version
R.I.P. - CCG, Master P & Silkk