Author Topic: 363 days since Nima last posted here  (Read 6149 times)

Hack Wilson - real

363 days since Nima last posted here
« on: November 01, 2014, 08:39:24 PM »
but you know he's got big plans for this place  8)

Will_B

Re: 363 days since Nima last posted here
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 02:32:19 AM »

New forum coming soon

Matty

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 02:39:45 AM »

New forum coming soon

new forum baby.

bouli77

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2014, 06:57:30 AM »
to be fair i think Nima has given up on this place to focus on his A&R job at Empire where he seems to be successful since empire is a thriving independent label

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2014, 09:17:12 AM »
how soon my niggas? you can put a forum together in a matter of like tens mns what are they waiting for another detox leak?

shit is not gon pop off like this place in its prime, social media has made rappers to accesable you dont have to go thru sweden anymore to get to daz you can tweet him and hell prolly tweet you right back lol

they not gonna announce shit on dubcc 2.0 rappers are gonna blast it on twitter and wait for the euros to wake up in their time zone like this is news and repost it.

same shit diff toilet. da sauce is one of the few non content driven forums out. we cakin.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2014, 09:55:16 AM »
how come a forum i had never heard of before like the coli is able to thrive?? 

that place has the most posters ive ever seen, kinda like rapmusic.com was 5 years ago.

obviouly dubcc is dead though, or slowly dying.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2014, 09:56:26 AM »
how soon my niggas? you can put a forum together in a matter of like tens mns what are they waiting for another detox leak?

shit is not gon pop off like this place in its prime, social media has made rappers to accesable you dont have to go thru sweden anymore to get to daz you can tweet him and hell prolly tweet you right back lol

they not gonna announce shit on dubcc 2.0 rappers are gonna blast it on twitter and wait for the euros to wake up in their time zone like this is news and repost it.

same shit diff toilet. da sauce is one of the few non content driven forums out. we cakin.

dont give them a cop-out, that's probably what they tell themselves to feel better about how badly they fucked this forum over...its got nothin to do wit social media, there are forums out there still thriving way more than dubcc ever has and generating great discussion amongst fans. the difference is that those forums are treated like communities, with higher ups who are willing to put in work and/or appoint other regulars the power to put in work. every time you come wit that "social media did this" line, you're putting the real culprits at ease (not that they read this anyways)....but you know what im sayin. pretty sad that a proboards forum is twice as big as dubcc right about now, but da-sauce is how it's gota be

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2014, 10:03:39 AM »
da sauce really is like dubcc 2.0

a good portion of the same members yet no pedophiles or TI stans around to clog it up

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2014, 10:15:12 AM »
see the thing is its kind of known now that this isnt a westcoast site its a norweigian swedish site that posts west coast rap...

that would have been cool if they respected the culture and the art but it turned into a machine thing where the posters maintained the forum and the ppl incharge kept collecting them checks. nothing posted here has been excusive in a LOOOOOOOONG time. that was strength of dubcc you could go there for all your wc news and to interract with rappers etc get exclusive shit now its just rinse wash repeat. i hope dubcc 2.0 thrives but if it makes everyone resign as new users etc im gonna go ahead and say its a waste of time.

if im wrong ill gladly sign up at dubcc 2.0 and admit it but i just dont see it fam.

this is my prediction...new skins maybe some rapper face smileys (lol) EVERYTHING will be social media intergrated maybe a shoutbox (lol x 2) and maybe a faster response to copy and pasting other ppls news..other then that what could they do?

let me provide some suggestions....

-get back to inteviewing and posting exclsuive shit (which wont happen becasue soundcloud and you tube views = ends.
-sell tickets to rappers shows
-promo give aways
-respect your core posters no matter where they come from. as far as hip hop goes yall are still guests in our house. (when i say yall u know who im talking too.)
-quality controll on the forum...i shouldnt have to wage war on motherfuckers here to make them leave if they are causing a domino effect ike krazysumwhat was he should be disposed of swiftly not wait for some dudes from another site to come over and run him off...that was a good will gesture we did for yall. no pun intendended against the homie sir will b.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2014, 10:19:38 AM »
see the thing is its kind of known now that this isnt a westcoast site its a norweigian swedish site that posts west coast rap...

that would have been cool if they respected the culture and the art but it turned into a machine thing where the posters maintained the forum and the ppl incharge kept collecting them checks. nothing posted here has been excusive in a LOOOOOOOONG time. that was strength of dubcc you could go there for all your wc news and to interract with rappers etc get exclusive shit now its just rinse wash repeat. i hope dubcc 2.0 thrives but if it makes everyone resign as new users etc im gonna go ahead and say its a waste of time.

if im wrong ill gladly sign up at dubcc 2.0 and admit it but i just dont see it fam.

this is my prediction...new skins maybe some rapper face smileys (lol) EVERYTHING will be social media intergrated maybe a shoutbox (lol x 2) and maybe a faster response to copy and pasting other ppls news..other then that what could they do?

let me provide some suggestions....

-get back to inteviewing and posting exclsuive shit (which wont happen becasue soundcloud and you tube views = ends.
-sell tickets to rappers shows
-promo give aways
-respect your core posters no matter where they come from. as far as hip hop goes yall are still guests in our house. (when i say yall u know who im talking too.)
-quality controll on the forum...i shouldnt have to wage war on motherfuckers here to make them leave if they are causing a domino effect ike krazysumwhat was he should be disposed of swiftly not wait for some dudes from another site to come over and run him off...that was a good will gesture we did for yall. no pun intendended against the homie sir will b.

there was a pretty good exclusive this month actually, a Mac Shawn-Ice Cube-Snoop Dogg song, but it wasn't stickied so it got bumped down smh

i agree with all that your points tho

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2014, 10:28:17 AM »
not even gonna front inbetween forums when we serious was popping a lil bit i offered my services to dubcc to pick things up...niggas never got back to me so i reopened da sauce.

da sauce isnt the most prestegious thing online but we quietly get our hits and numbers and i could have brought that here instead of there but im not swedish enough i guess, i really dont know. nikcc also has some really good ideas and they dicked him around so much he said fuck em...when nikcc left dubcc i knew shit was bad that was the most loyal american poster dubcc ever had besides hack.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2014, 10:31:55 AM »
not even gonna front inbetween forums when we serious was popping a lil bit i offered my services to dubcc to pick things up...niggas never got back to me so i reopened da sauce.

da sauce isnt the most prestegious thing online but we quietly get our hits and numbers and i could have brought that here instead of there but im not swedish enough i guess, i really dont know. nikcc also has some really good ideas and they dicked him around so much he said fuck em...when nikcc left dubcc i knew shit was bad that was the most loyal american poster dubcc ever had besides hack.

i'd put Nik #1 due to him being here since day one. 

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2014, 10:33:29 AM »
...and i know its hard to see it like this becasue everyone thinks im on some sociopathic shit but i opened that place specifically for cats like yall.

i seen yall constantly contributing to this spot with no love shown from the staff here no active mods etc and its just not cool man. i feel like as hip hop fans no matter what genre you appreicate you deserve more from a hip hop forum then what your getting here.

remember when the source lost all its credibility and ppl still bought it out of habit for a cpl years even though xxl was clearly a superior product at that time? dubccs LIVED off that kind of programmed behavior for years. its starting to fade they need to open the new forum asap.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2014, 10:51:43 AM »
it's funny how all the newbies (i still call yall newbies, forgive me) subconsciously think that this is nima's forum.....this shit belongs to overseer, not nima. i think overseer hasn't been here for even longer than nima, and he's the one who has the power to make moves and flip the script. i think he gave up on this forum a long time ago, but the least he coulda done was leave it in good hands before taking off. like petey been said, i had some great ideas for this place that i hit up rud with on numerous occasions....i forewarned him bout the imminent fall-off if something wasn't done asap, and his response was "thanks for your input bro".....at this point, the only thing that could save this forum is if me and sikotic were appointed admin, which even that may be a little too late...it wouldnt happen either way, considering we are actually from the west coast. it's an empire, and they rather fall off the face of the earth than give "outsiders" the power to build. as sad as it is, that's just human nature. this site could be cakin like a muthafucka, but it takes unity for that.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2014, 10:57:11 AM »
im takig this convo to da sauce house

http://da-sauce.proboards.com/thread/7690/dubcc-2?page=1&scrollTo=97654

sauce house records coming soon

-lamb/king petey collabo EP
-pimpstrumentals vol 1
-pimpstrumentals bootlegs and b sides
- dpgrecordz.com too hot for a podcast: ( tribute to daz old site featuring daz exclusive drops, prank calls, songs that came exclusively from that forum and wcrydaz, mike dean promo tracks, unauthorized dj cynical mixes)
-the best of infinite (contains all his freestyes and songs and collabos as well as the dis by mc striker and the robot tracks)

...SHOW YOU HOW TO DO THIS SON.